Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

College Football

fozcycle

LSU getting bent over in Starkville was surprising to say the least. Guice averaged over 5 yds/carry and yet he only had 15 carries. WTF.

The fighting Lamar Jacksons proved they were just that...just Lamar Jackson. On the other hand, Clemson's defense is gonna carry them to the playoffs yet again.

Dear Penn State fans, how long should we expect to 'trust the process' after a major fallout? We lost 2 entire recruiting classes for the most part. 2 years? 3 years? It looks like Matt Rhule was given parts to an airplane and he's trying to build a helicopter.

Not a Penn State guy, but it took maybe 4 years before Penn State was Penn State again. Matt Rhule turned Temple around in 2 years, in a weaker conference yeah, but also not as great a recruiting base.

What really can help is a total clean out of everyone involved in the higher-ups at Baylor, that's where the problem with the parents lies as far as recruiting.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Georgia Bulldogs vs Mississippi St today at 7:30 p.m.     We are going to have to be on our AAA game today as the other Bulldogs are pretty stout this year. They beat LSU last week and are coming into Athens with an attitude.   Gird up the loins Dawgs and take them puppies to the pound!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Time to tee er up and spank some of that Miss St arse!

Cleveland

This kid lived out the street from me growing up and I played high school football with his dad when i was a freshman.

http://virginiatech.247sports.com/Bolt/Hokie-Hopefuls-Steven-Peoples-106560019

It appears he is in line to begin the season as the starting running-back for Virginia Tech. Not too shabby for a walk-on with no Division 1 offers. He gained 3,078 yards and scored 44 touchdowns as a high school senior. He gained national attention when he ran for 502 yards on just 22 carries in one game against a perennial state power.

He caught the attention of the coaching staff as a true freshman and has played every collegiate game of his career including several as the starting full-back. I think being able to focus solely on the running-back position and not have to divide his time and attention to two different positions has benefited him tremendously.

Mr. Peoples had himself a day! Finished with 62 yards rushing, 73 yards receiving and 3 touchdowns.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

This is all I got to say about this.  The Dawgs have something truly special brewing so stay tuned.

Cleveland

UGA will have a date with Bama in December if they can avoid sharting the bed against UGA and UF. SEC East looks top heavy again with UF and UGA being good and the rest...well...

The PAC 12 and Big 12 will probably be fighting for the last playoff spot. Clemson and Bama could very well go undefeated. Clemson's remaining schedule after this week is uh...um...soft. Penn St/Ohio St/Michigan will probably have a loss but I don't know if Oklahoma/TCU or Washington/USC can make it through the season with just one loss. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

UGA will have a date with Bama in December if they can avoid sharting the bed against UGA and UF. SEC East looks top heavy again with UF and UGA being good and the rest...well...

The PAC 12 and Big 12 will probably be fighting for the last playoff spot. Clemson and Bama could very well go undefeated. Clemson's remaining schedule after this week is uh...um...soft. Penn St/Ohio St/Michigan will probably have a loss but I don't know if Oklahoma/TCU or Washington/USC can make it through the season with just one loss.

Florida will have at least 4 losses this season. Take away Alabama this season and the SEC has nothing to compete with, this is probably the worst conference year for the SEC in quite some time. The PAC 12 has nothing. Big 12 has Oklahoma and maybe TCU, it looks as though ok st. Was going to make a run, but they got whacked TCU, ACC has Clemson. The BigTen has Ohio state, penn st., Michigan, Wisconsin. By the way, you don't want to go play AT Iowa, they always play anybody tough at their place, ask Penn St. my four this season will be Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Penn State. I would love to see Michigan there, but they have a tough schedule coming up. They will play at Mich state, at Indiana, both should be wins, then they go to penn state, at the end of the year, they go to Wisconsin, then home for Ohio state, that's a tough finish with those 2 games, 3 of those 5 games are against top 10 teams. I think Penn State has the better team this season, certainly the better running back.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

How bout that John O'Korn??

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

I think he has earned the opportunity regardless of the health of Speight. He earned the players trust when he took that straight on hit and didn't go down, then completed a pass for a first down. You could almost see the change in the team from that play forward. He played reallly well, let's hope he can continue to improve.

I think he has earned the opportunity regardless of the health of Speight. He earned the players trust when he took that straight on hit and didn't go down, then completed a pass for a first down. You could almost see the change in the team from that play forward. He played reallly well, let's hope he can continue to improve.

I agree, I was expecting a nightmarish outing. He looked like he was more prepared than I've seen Speight since last year. I was glad to see they finally got Peters a few snaps in a game. I see why Kareem Walker is buried on the depth chart though....

- A.S.

Sent from Winterfell

I agree, I was expecting a nightmarish outing. He looked like he was more prepared than I've seen Speight since last year. I was glad to see they finally got Peters a few snaps in a game. I see why Kareem Walker is buried on the depth chart though....

- A.S.

Sent from Winterfell

They've got some young and talented guys waiting, but unless they are really ready it would be tough to throw them to the wolves when you really need to yet. I think if we were to lose a few games, we might see some of the younger players get a lot of playing time on the offensive side of the ball. The next few years look to be pretty good, if these young guys live up to the hype.

After watching Alabama and Clemson yesterday. I've already picked my team for the National Championship. These two teams are a cut or 4 above every other team. Every facet of their game is firing on all cylinders. So my pick for the NC is Bama. Everyone else is playing for 3rd place.

After watching Alabama and Clemson yesterday. I've already picked my team for the National Championship. These two teams are a cut or 4 above every other team. Every facet of their game is firing on all cylinders. So my pick for the NC is Bama. Everyone else is playing for 3rd place.

I will reserve my overall pick when either of these 2 actuallly play somebody. They have yet to play a tough road game in conference, but both of there respective conferences are pathetic this season, so they will no doubt make to the final 4. You are right though they are playing well right now.

I feel like we can say that about a lot of the high ranked teams every year. Once they play a good team and win then I will make a prediction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Well... since Alabama and Clemson own 1/2 of the last 10 between them... and with the only other recent winners not looking nearly as good. It is hard to bet against either of these two. And Nick Saban responsible for 5 of the last 14. I'm ready for him to retire.

- A.S.

Sent from Winterfell

Well... since Alabama and Clemson own 1/2 of the last 10 between them... and with the only other recent winners not looking nearly as good. It is hard to bet against either of these two. And Nick Saban responsible for 5 of the last 14. I'm ready for him to retire.

- A.S.

Sent from Winterfell

I think Hurts isn't as good as the QBs that won it all for them. That team will always recruit well because of their success.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app