Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

College Football

fozcycle

You guys look back at some of my earlier comments and you'll see how I believed my Dawgs were truly special this year! One more game to win and it will put icing on the cake. Let's do this!!!

I'm so sick of hearing about the opponent your team will be playing. Please, please for the sake of College Football..... Make College Football Great Again! Grab the Headlines!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

So do you have an issue if Michigan plays Michigan St. in the NCAA Championship? or Carolina playing Duke? Ok, don't answer that 2nd one, I know a lot of people would have a problem with that :P

Absolutely! No two teams from the same conference should be in. Unless they play first like I said. I was against OSU last year getting in over PSU. It's just a broken system. It's not really a National Championship if you ask me.

UCF is undefeated. They beat Auburn, who beat both of the teams playing for the “National Championship”... broken system.

I don't care if there's 4, 8 or however many are in the Championship round also don't care if their from same Conference as long as the remaining teams are the BEST 4 or 8. I know it doesn't seem right if the remaining teams are from the same conference but they earned the right to be there.

This is the first year I've paid attention t this as my team is perennial loser so at least it has my attention.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2006 when OSU and Michigan were 1 and 2. They played “The Game” and were the best two teams in the country. But we didn't get a rematch. Fast forward to 2011 when Bama and LSU has a rematch. They were scared to do it for a non SEC teams... just saying.

Not going to argue my point anymore. My season starts again in 243 days.

These arguments are why College hoops will ALWAYS be better than college football. True champion crowned.

App State!!! National Champs 2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Absolutely! No two teams from the same conference should be in. Unless they play first like I said. I was against OSU last year getting in over PSU. It's just a broken system. It's not really a National Championship if you ask me.

UCF is undefeated. They beat Auburn, who beat both of the teams playing for the “National Championship”... broken system.

Then maybe everyone should have been campaigning for UCF to get in instead of 2 loss OSU who has undeservedly made it in 3 times now. But, all the anti SEC people piled on the OSU bandwagon because they thought OSU was a better team than UCF at the time. 

The correct 4 were chosen this year. Does that mean they need a larger playoff? Yes, maybe but this season they got it right. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Then maybe everyone should have been campaigning for UCF to get in instead of 2 loss OSU who has undeservedly made it in 3 times now. But, all the anti SEC people piled on the OSU bandwagon because they thought OSU was a better team than UCF at the time.

The correct 4 were chosen this year. Does that mean they need a larger playoff? Yes, maybe but this season they got it right.

Sure thing buddy. Have a wonderful New Year.

All in all UCF got a lot of respect out of their Auburn win. I wasn't sure how good they are but I'm a believer. Now this winning culture needs to continue without “Frosty”. Hope it can.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I don't care if there's 4, 8 or however many are in the Championship round also don't care if their from same Conference as long as the remaining teams are the BEST 4 or 8. I know it doesn't seem right if the remaining teams are from the same conference but they earned the right to be there.

This is the first year I've paid attention t this as my team is perennial loser so at least it has my attention.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^

I knew our team was special from spring practice up until yesterday's Rose Bowl.   Now they will be in the NC for the first time since 1980.  Soooooooo this Georgia Dawg is a happy camper!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

2006 when OSU and Michigan were 1 and 2. They played “The Game” and were the best two teams in the country. But we didn't get a rematch. Fast forward to 2011 when Bama and LSU has a rematch. They were scared to do it for a non SEC teams... just saying.

Not going to argue my point anymore. My season starts again in 243 days.

Well you have 1 small hole in your equation. OSU didn't even win the national title in 06. They got smoked 41-14 by Florida. Which means that OSU and Michigan weren't the 2 best teams in the country. You can't get blown out in the national title game and be the best. That's just making stuff up.

And yes, 2011 was a rematch of the 2 best teams that year. That game alone had more NFL players in it than any game in the HISTORY OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL! The rematch was also justified because Alabama crushed LSU the 2nd time around. 

The SEC has won 10 of the last 15 national titles. And has done so with 4, possibly soon to be 5 different teams winning the national title. The B1G on the other hand has only had 1 team this century compete for a national championship. OSU

Seems like the SEC has more balance in it than the B1G.

All in all UCF got a lot of respect out of their Auburn win. I wasn't sure how good they are but I'm a believer. Now this winning culture needs to continue without “Frosty”. Hope it can.

Frost could coach both UCF & Nebraska at the same time to a NC and have to play against himself. THAT would be entertaining.

Well you have 1 small hole in your equation. OSU didn't even win the national title in 06. They got smoked 41-14 by Florida. Which means that OSU and Michigan weren't the 2 best teams in the country. You can't get blown out in the national title game and be the best. That's just making stuff up.

And yes, 2011 was a rematch of the 2 best teams that year. That game alone had more NFL players in it than any game in the HISTORY OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL! The rematch was also justified because Alabama crushed LSU the 2nd time around.

The SEC has won 10 of the last 15 national titles. And has done so with 4, possibly soon to be 5 different teams winning the national title. The B1G on the other hand has only had 1 team this century compete for a national championship. OSU

Seems like the SEC has more balance in it than the B1G.

Ok, I get it. Hail Saban. Blah blah blah.

Frost could coach both UCF & Nebraska at the same time to a NC and have to play against himself. THAT would be entertaining.

Maybe he can do it

Rick

Left Hand, 

Ok, I get it. Hail Saban. Blah blah blah.

Or.. Maybe facts.. You can't get blown out in the national title game and be the best team lol. 

I'm a realist. This won't last forever but I'm not about to stop enjoying the ride because people have Bama fatigue and don't like that they win so much. I will not apologize for wanting the best for my team and for sticking up for it when nobody else will. I'm quite literally the only Bama fan posting here. So don't act like their has been a bunch of love for Bama in this forum/thread.

Or.. Maybe facts.. You can't get blown out in the national title game and be the best team lol.

I'm a realist. This won't last forever but I'm not about to stop enjoying the ride because people have Bama fatigue and don't like that they win so much. I will not apologize for wanting the best for my team and for sticking up for it when nobody else will. I'm quite literally the only Bama fan posting here. So don't act like their has been a bunch of love for Bama in this forum/thread.

We could argue all day. The 1 and 2 team lost this year, Enjoy your gift into the NC.

Just for giggles and grins, I had to check to see if perhaps UVA was in the Championship series because based on our temperatures of late, it sure feels like hell may be freezing over.

Now that's funny.

Of course if that's the case they would be playing UCONN!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

We could argue all day. The 1 and 2 team lost this year, Enjoy your gift into the NC.

Or maybe nothing I've said is an argument but just stating facts. I'll take my national title birth. Enjoy being so butt hurt about it. Its good look for you, Joe Klatt and Danny Kanell. 

If our head coach wins the NC this year with bama. I'm gonna ask that Tennessee be named co-champs

Tazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Ok Pal! Have a great one.

I like ya avatar Champ!    ;) 

Cleveland

I like ya avatar Champ! ;)

Hey thanks! I've been to Georgia a few times. Think I'll claim that team for this week! Plus all the recruits we lost to Kirby... might as well.

But, I really don't have anything against either team. I just don't like the system. May the best team win.

Hey thanks! I've been to Georgia a few times. Think I'll claim that team for this week! Plus all the recruits we lost to Kirby... might as well.

But, I really don't have anything against either team. I just don't like the system. May the best team win.

Well spoken young man!   We'll gladly take you as Dawg for the next week  :D 

Cleveland

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile due to the holiday rush at work. Just had to drop by here and leave a sic em Dawgs in this thread. I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Happy New Year Dawg!

Cleveland

As far as I'm concerned the championship game was played with Ok. And Georgia, they have been the best 2 teams, and should never have played each other in the semifinal game. Alabama did not deserve a chance, and I hope Georgia destroys them in the champ game.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

As far as I'm concerned the championship game was played with Ok. And Georgia, they have been the best 2 teams, and should never have played each other in the semifinal game. Alabama did not deserve a chance, and I hope Georgia destroys them in the champ game.

Harrumph!!!