fozcycle

College Football

Virginia coaches cost them that one, no centerfield safety, tried to cover one on one, bad defense, make them attempt the field goal. ND kicker is horrible

Woo Hoo! Big Blue Nation holds on to beat South Carolina 26 to 22!

That's back to back wins over Spurrier!

I was on the course during the JState vs Auburn game. I know I shouldn't enjoy their plight bc they are in the SEC but Damn I love when auburn gets shown up.

Also Arkansas deserved to lose that game. Brett needs to learn to shut his mouth about OSUs schedule. You are a head coach not a member of the media. Shut your pie hole and worry about your own team.

• Like 1

Auburn paid that Jack State QB a lot of money to take that sack in OT. Had to...

Lots of teams were less than impressive. Including my team. How you leave Lambert in baffles me. He's a bum and if he's our best option, this season will be long. Our D showed up and showed out though.

Tennessee loss was brutal and I loved every second of it. Largest home lead ever blown at Neyland. Butch falls to 1-27 against ranked opponents.

• Like 1

Ohio State was not very impressive. A win is a win, but damn... Just pick a QB and stick with him!

J.T. Barrett should start. He's a better QB than Jones, IMO.

• Like 1

My miss state Bulldogs almost did it. Stupid to not use the Timeout and the kicker had no chance. I feel for him because he never really should be in that place, nor really be the go to guy.

anyway it was a fun weekend of college ball. let's see what next week brings.

• Like 1

Well, Kentucky has Florida coming to town this Saturday and the odds are with UF by 4.5.

That's not a big margin and if UK plays like they did last week against SC, then UF will be looking down the wrong end of a doublebarreled shotgun this week in Lexington.

I would LOVE for UK to overpower and outlast UF on Saturday.  I will be settling in at Hilton head so I will be watching this game, if it is on TV....

The Tide have a tough one this week. Ole Miss has scored over 140 points in its 2 games this season and has a good D. I'm gonna need Bama to pull this one out. They can't lose 2 years in a row to UM.

• Like 1

Michigan State has Air Force coming in.  Air Force runs a tricky triple option offense that is tough to defend.  Tackling in space and special teams lapses have been issues in the first two games.  It hasn't cost a game yet, but if they do not take the opponent seriously and continue to have those lapses it is going to cost.  I believe Air Force is capable of exacting that toll.

My pick is Michigan State by 7 in a nail biter as the Spartans survive a scare.  I should be coming off the 18th green in time to see the second half.

• Like 1

UK did not get past the Gators last week. Now we must focus on a formidable opponent - Missouri

The word on the street is LSU has a sophomore running Back nobody want to tackle. Fournette supposed to be super fun to watch.

• Like 2

The word on the street is LSU has a sophomore running Back nobody want to tackle. Fournette supposed to be super fun to watch.

Crafty. Saw him play against Miss State. He's going to be fun to watch.

LSU is looking real good this season. SEC west is going to be luckily to have less than 2 two teams with one loss. Cannibalizing themselves yet again.

• Like 2