Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

College Football

fozcycle

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Clemson sent their basketball team out to play Louisville today... WOW!

Well, it's fairly easy to beat Louisville. 

The games are starting to get better. We don't have too many more teams playing cupcakes (other than Clemson). 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

56 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Well, it's fairly easy to beat Louisville. 

That hasn't always been the case.  They still win more than they lose (all time) and are rarely a pushover.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Looks like my Kentucky Cats are getting overrun by the Dawgs of Georgia.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Looks like my Kentucky Cats are getting overrun by the Dawgs of Georgia.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I think you meant “run over” . Georgia was just to much for us today. We can still win out with a 10 win season, hasn’t happened for a while. Maybe this season won’t be a fluke and we can start expecting KY to have more seasons like this.

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

39 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Penn state needs more help than I thought close to winning two games they lost before this and then pow Michigan whoops em

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yeah, I was figuring that to be a much closer game.  Sounds like Blue was firing on all cylinders.  Hopefully ND remembered to fill the tank before they left South Bend.  I'm watching live stream and it's in Spanish 😄.

What really JERKS my chain is Georgia beat a really strong/good Kentucky team tonight.  Georgia could win out, win the Sec Championship, win the semi final game in the final four and there are STILL some in here who would not give due credit to our football team!  They would not rate Georgia as a top tier team.  Just look back in the beginning of the season posts and you'll see Georgia is never mentioned as a contender for anything.  We/I take our football extremely serious in this part of the country and when folks continually write us off as 2nd tier team, it irritates the piss out of me.  Ok I'm really done with this thread for now.   I may check in after the NC game to beat my chest a bit.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

What really JERKS my chain is Georgia beat a really strong/good Kentucky team tonight.  Georgia could win out, win the Sec Championship, win the semi final game in the final four and there are STILL some in here who would not give due credit to our football team!  They would not rate Georgia as a top tier team.  Just look back in the beginning of the season posts and you'll see Georgia is never mentioned as a contender for anything.  We/I take our football extremely serious in this part of the country and when folks continually write us off as 2nd tier team, it irritates the piss out of me.  Ok I'm really done with this thread for now.   I may check in after the NC game to beat my chest a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Hang in there, my Irish are looking to help with your grievance. 😬

OK, it was a given Northwestern was all amped up for this rivalry and a chance to hang the first loss on ND's record.  They played a great game and this one could have gone either way. The Irish did not play like a 9-0 team in the #4 spot.  They will not get away with this level of sloppiness against FSU, Syracuse, or USC.  Heading for the bathroom for the Tums 🤨.

Just now, GSwag said:

Spell it right. It’s Notre Shame. emoji15.pngemoji6.png

No shame in being Irish or Catholic.

It won't save them.  I stated in an earlier post, early in the season, that ND making it to the Championship was a moonshot. Still plenty of football to play and I'm just happy my Irish are playing well - better than predicted.  I find it comical just how many love to hate Notre Dame. They say it's because of the independent status and network thing, but that's not the real reason.  Go Irish!

I’ll tell you why I hate Notre Shame. It’s the same reason I hate Florida. Back in the 90’s when Miami was kicking the crap out of everyone, including Notre Shame, they both just decided not to renew the contract with Miami, and refused to play them anymore. Both teams cited “scheduling issues” saying that they couldn’t fit Miami on their schedule. I would have respect for both of those schools if they just admitted that they got tired of getting beat by Miami. But I will never forgive either UF or ND for doing that.

Side note, I used to be a huge Miami fan, but honestly I don’t even know who they are playing anymore, or when their next game is. If it’s on I’ll watch it, like tonight where they got beat by Duke at home for the first time since 1976. I just don’t care anymore.

On another note. No one is beating Alabama this year. No one. They are currently making the LSU game into a glorified spring scrimmage. College football is a joke with a team like Alabama simply reloading every year. It’s honestly not even fun to watch anymore. I’m just shocked they haven’t caught Nick Satan cheating in 1,000 different ways. That’s the only way he can be this good every year and keep bringing in the top players like he does. It’s just a joke.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

6 minutes ago, GSwag said:

I’ll tell you why I hate Notre Shame. It’s the same reason I hate Florida. Back in the 90’s when Miami was kicking the crap out of everyone, including Notre Shame, they both just decided not to renew the contract with Miami, and refused to play them anymore. Both teams cited “scheduling issues” saying that they couldn’t fit Miami on their schedule. I would have respect for both of those schools if they just admitted that they got tired of getting beat by Miami. But I will never forgive either UF or ND for doing that.

Side note, I used to be a huge Miami fan, but honestly I don’t even know who they are playing anymore, or when their next game is. If it’s on I’ll watch it, like tonight where they got beat by Duke at home for the first time since 1976. I just don’t care anymore.

On another note. No one is beating Alabama this year. No one. They are currently making the LSU game into a glorified spring scrimmage. College football is a joke with a team like Alabama simply reloading every year. It’s honestly not even fun to watch anymore. I’m just shocked they haven’t caught Nick Satan cheating in 1,000 different ways. That’s the only way he can be this good every year and keep bringing in the top players like he does. It’s just a joke.

Hate is a big thing to drag around in life.  I never rooted for the Miami Hurricanes.  Dolphin's yes, Hurricanes no.  I'm a long time FSU fan except when they play my Irish.  My older brother went to FSU and brought me home a sweatshirt.  I wore that thing all the time. Funny thing is that I never rooted for Notre Dame as a youngster; they grew on me as the years rolled along - mostly because there is so much hate directed at them.  Yes, Alabama is looking pretty darn good, but invincible... meh.

What I noticed today was that LSU has no offense. Alabama is a good team, I had my doubts about LSU anyway, they are good, but not top 5 good with that mediocre offense. Georgia played well today at Kentucky, it’s hard to tell about them for me, they seem to be good, but have played some ugly games this season, doesn’t mean they are bad, just look like they struggle at times. Michigan’s season comes looks like it will down to how well they play at Columbus in a few weeks. It looks like the 4th place spot will be up for grabs by 2-3 teams as the season closes, Georgia could get in by winning out, Michigan looks like they will get a spot if they win out as well, ND and Clemson both seem to have easier roads in. So it really comes down to Georgia and Michigan. They both will get in if they win out. That would mean that Alabama would get knocked out. This will be good in about 3 weeks. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

On 11/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, fixyurdivot said:

It won't save them.  I stated in an earlier post, early in the season, that ND making it to the Championship was a moonshot. Still plenty of football to play and I'm just happy my Irish are playing well - better than predicted.  I find it comical just how many love to hate Notre Dame. They say it's because of the independent status and network thing, but that's not the real reason.  Go Irish!

Be careful what you wish for...

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

3 hours ago, ole gray said:

By who?? Georgia has been a top 2/3 team all year for basically everyone until they got blown out by LSU. Then they've still been a top 5 team for basically everyone. Definitely a CFP contender for everyone.

Maybe I'm missing something but everyone I've seen has hyped Georgia plenty??

@shankster i told you in the preseason that Shay would help drastically in overhauling the offense. They still have tons to work on but this is pretty good for a kid in his first year in the system.

9 hours ago, GSwag said:

No one is beating Alabama this year. No one. They are currently making the LSU game into a glorified spring scrimmage

It's not like LSU is all that good. This game was hyped as Bama's  first real "test" this year. Whatever.

Bama is a great team, no doubt, but every time they are mentioned I feel like I need to put on hip boots. It's to the point of ridiculousness. Any team can lose a game.... even the great Alabama.... that's why they play the game instead of giving them the win.

I know it's been mentioned before, but........... their schedule isn't very impressive.

8 hours ago, Big money said:

028CDD88-7084-4AEB-A401-6D1EF9222B2A.jpegA good time at the Nd - Northwestern game. Chilly , but was competitive until the end 

How many of ND's games have you attended and how are you getting such great seats?  The picture look like you're roaming the sidelines. It actually was a good, competitive game. For the record, I'd prefer the remaining games not be so entertaining 😬

40 minutes ago, silver & black said:

It's not like LSU is all that good. This game was hyped as Bama's  first real "test" this year. Whatever.

Bama is a great team, no doubt, but every time they are mentioned I feel like I need to put on hip boots. It's to the point of ridiculousness. Any team can lose a game.... even the great Alabama.... that's why they play the game instead of giving them the win.

I know it's been mentioned before, but........... their schedule isn't very impressive.

How soon folks forget the Sooner's, Trojan's, Cornhusker's, and Hurricanes. Heck, even the Irish, though it was before Gatorade was invented.  It won't too far into the future that the Tide will turn - and hopefully Notre Dame will have been key to that change.

At noon,  Saturday,  Nov. 17, Harvard plays Yale at Fenway Park,

home of the World Champion Boston Red Sox.

It's been sold out for weeks.

I think that ESPN+ streaming is the only outlet carrying the game.

I thought that I'd give all of you college football fans a heads up,

because this is obviously the BIG ONE for which you've all been waiting!

If a local station other than the internet picks it up,

it will be my one college football game watched for the year.

Otherwise,  I've got Patriots and Packers tonight.

The over under is 56.5.

With Brady, Rodgers, and those two defenses, I'd have set it over 70.

9 minutes ago, NiftyNiblick said:

At noon,  Saturday,  Nov. 17, Harvard plays Yale at Fenway Park,

home of the World Champion Boston Red Sox.

It's been sold out for weeks.

I think that ESPN+ streaming is the only outlet carrying the game.

I thought that I'd give all of you college football fans a heads up,

because this is obviously the BIG ONE for which you've all been waiting!

If a local station other than the internet picks it up,

it will be my one college football game watched for the year.

Otherwise,  I've got Patriots and Packers tonight.

The over under is 56.5.

With Brady, Rodgers, and those two defenses, I'd have set it over 70.

Oh goody, college footballs annual pillow fight. 🤣

47 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

How many of ND's games have you attended and how are you getting such great seats?  The picture look like you're roaming the sidelines. It actually was a good, competitive game. For the record, I'd prefer the remaining games not be so entertaining 😬

Been to every game, except Vandy.If I’m going to watch football. I’m going to sit in in seats where I can see it well.This was a great old stadium.Next week I’m back at ND for the final game at home.Than heading over for the Michigan - Ohio State game for last game of the year.I enjoy college football and enjoy great plays and fun atmospheres 

0214AEF5-7B9E-4D48-BEE9-BC8BCEB3C57F.jpeg

Keep it in the short stuff

There was a little girl a few seats down that had a beautiful sign.It said “good luck Irish, want to buy some Girl Scout cookies”.. haha. Every band member gave her a high five.And even a few Northwestern players bought some from her.This is college football C7E89A46-926F-464B-B21F-D480F890D340.jpeg

And the big 10 is very weak this year.ND just bested the leaders of both divisions.Sadly, Jim Harbaugh was always an idol of mine.He has this look like he doesn’t want to be out there.If he got his drive back from the San Fransisco years watch out . Notre Dame is Chicago lands new team.