fozcycle

College Football

And LSU just lost another DB to targeting.

Do officials honestly have any clue what targeting is and how to call it? There is literally no consistency to how it's called.

Today alone I saw a kid from Miss state get called for it when he literally whiffed and missed the ball carrier who wasn't defenseless. Later I see a QB who is defenseless get blown up by a d-tackle and with no call and then they pick up the flag for taunting despite a linebacker standing over the player on the ground and running his mouth. 

Just pathetic consistency. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Undershooter30 said:

And LSU just lost another DB to targeting.

Do officials honestly have any clue what targeting is and how to call it? There is literally no consistency to how it's called.

Today alone I saw a kid from Miss state get called for it when he literally whiffed and missed the ball carrier who wasn't defenseless. Later I see a QB who is defenseless get blown up by a d-tackle and with no call and then they pick up the flag for taunting despite a linebacker standing over the player on the ground and running his mouth. 

Just pathetic consistency. 

Auditioning for the NFL?

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Auditioning for the NFL?

Lol

"Alright please write us a short essay on what your definition of a catch is. It doesn't really matter what you write, we're just curious to know."

• Like 1

Just heard this after the TD from UCF. "Cornerback's name_____ hasn't played a single snap at cornerback in his career" 😳😂

Edit:

Full list of LSU players OUT for the FiestaBowl:

CB Greedy Williams
CB Kristian Fulton
CB Kelvin Joseph
DL Ed Alexander
DL Breiden Fehoko
DL Neil Farrell
DL Davin Cotton
DL Nelson Jenkins
DL Travez Moore
WR Jonathan Giles
OL Dare Rosenthal
LB Jacob Phillips (first half)

Have lost 2 other DBs since the game started.

2 minutes ago, Undershooter30 said:

Lol

"Alright please write us a short essay on what your definition of a catch is. It doesn't really matter what you write, we're just curious to know."

Well, if it doesn't matter...  

Fifteen years ago I was playing golf one day by myself; took a break in the clubhouse.  Two women showed up to play.  They went out to the first tee so I followed.  Since they were alone and the course was full, I asked if I could join them, and they said sure!  One was tall with a so-so swing; the other was short and a good swing; playing with persimmon woods and blades.  I played really well... for me at the time.  The three of us played a few more times after that day, and I played more with the short one.  We got married.  That's my definition of a catch.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Well, if it doesn't matter...  

Fifteen years ago I was playing golf one day by myself; took a break in the clubhouse.  Two women showed up to play.  They went out to the first tee so I followed.  Since they were alone and the course was full, I asked if I could join them, and they said sure!  One was tall with a so-so swing; the other was short and a good swing; playing with persimmon woods and blades.  I played really well... for me at the time.  The three of us played a few more times after that day, and I played more with the short one.  We got married.  That's my definition of a catch.

Congratulations sir, you are now qualified to be an NFL ref lol

Also, nice catch! 

• Like 1

Kentucky 20 Penn State 7

Go Wildcats!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Kentucky 20 Penn State 7

Go Wildcats!

James Franklin is the worst game day coach in football. Had a month to prepare and the team still looks clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Kentucky 27 Penn State 7

Snell Yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

James Franklin is the worst game day coach in football. Had a month to prepare and the team still looks clueless.

He needs to stop calling any and all plays. He's good at recruiting but that's only part of it.

7 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Kentucky 27 Penn State 7

Snell Yeah!

Benny Snell is also UKs all time leading rusher now! 

• Like 1

file-C4608F9D-5666-4EB3-A571-F0455044F5A7-3332-000004A660058AED.jpg

Kentucky 27 Penn State 24......We held them off

#WeAreKentucky #BigBlueNation

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

• Like 4

file-C4608F9D-5666-4EB3-A571-F0455044F5A7-3332-000004A660058AED.thumb.jpg.4ad4f5dbc77360317638db3c0df1724f.jpg

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Looking good Foz!!!

6 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

file-C4608F9D-5666-4EB3-A571-F0455044F5A7-3332-000004A660058AED.jpg

Love the shirt Foz! 

Love the shirt Foz! 

A take from Guardians of the Galaxy....

• Like 1

He needs to stop calling any and all plays. He's good at recruiting but that's only part of it.

Shouldn’t even be allowed a headset on the sidelines.

• Love 1

file-C4608F9D-5666-4EB3-A571-F0455044F5A7-3332-000004A660058AED.thumb.jpg.4ad4f5dbc77360317638db3c0df1724f.jpg

GROOT!!
Awesome

Was super happy to see Kentucky beat Penn State. Great game and love snell! Best attitude around.

Thank you LSU for bearing UCF. That needed to happen badly.

Now hoping to see Georgia beat up on Texas.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, patrickleeleep said:

Was super happy to see Kentucky beat Penn State. Great game and love snell! Best attitude around.

Thank you LSU for bearing UCF. That needed to happen badly.

Now hoping to see Georgia beat up on Texas.

Nothing makes me happier than UCF getting beat by an injury plagued LSU team that was shutout by Bama...Maybe people will stop pretending UCF can compete now since they lost to a beat up mid-tier SEC team. 

• Like 5