• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    golfbro

• By Golfspy_CG2
      As a huge Redskins fan...it was fun to get to meet all time great Brian Mitchell at the course today.  
      Very nice guy and pretty good stick as well!! 

• By Undershooter
      It's that time of the year again! Who's ready for some fantasy football?!

This is your Official 2019 MGS Fantasy Football League Thread. Let me or @GolfSpy STUDque know if you are interested in playing this season as the league generally fills up fast. Please only apply if you plan on keeping up with your team the whole season! It is no fun when people throw in the towel after the first few weeks go poorly and THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO FUTURE LEAGUES. We have some teams from last year's league that won't be permitted into this year's league, for this very reason.
      With that said, prior year's league members who participated all season long will have priority to joining this league.

The League will be run again on Fantrax which was gracious enough to waive their fee for a split division league. They have been working hard to fix the bugs that they had last year and are continuing to make improvements to the site, as well as, the app. Fantrax is our best bet for such a large league with split divisions. Last year the league was 28 teams strong it was much easier to run it all through Fantrax, than it was in the past with two separate leagues on ESPN.

What are we playing for you might ask?! Well pride of course.
      That and what we can call The Golden Ticket! Which is the ability to test and review anything you like in the following year. Who wants some shiny new toys?!

Alrighty, let's open up the floor for questions. Please DM me and Co-Commish @GolfSpy STUDque with your email address if you would participate in this year's league!
      Please follow this thread as there will be more info to come in the coming weeks.

• By Undershooter
      Hi everyone! I guess it's rolling around to that time of the year. Fantasy Football is upon us and it's time to get the Official MGS League kicked off!

The league is open to everyone although priority will be given to past participants who were active in the league. We haven't set a league size yet but will most likely be using Fantrax as our league site.

The league is free and the prize or prizes are TBD. Please only commit to playing if you will finish out the entire season and be competitive. Nothing is more annoying in FFB than an absentee owner who doesn't set his lineups and gives up halfway through the season because his team may not make the playoffs.

This season I will be bringing on @GolfSpy STUDque to help co-commish. The league has grown so much over the years and he's done a great job with the MGS Fantasy Golf league.

So who wants to commit to playing? 
    • By fozcycle
      Well, it's finally time for the beginning of the College Football Season.......Who is your favorite Team?  Why? How many games will they win this year? Who will be the National Champion?

Use this thread to post your comments and follow your Teams.

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/football

My school is the University of Kentucky.  My Wildcats may be closer to the Bottom of the SEC than the Top, but they are still my Team.  I d believe they will finish 7 - 5 and get a Bowl bid.

• By Undershooter
      Alright ladies and gents its getting to be that time of the year again and it's time for me to restart our MYGOLFSPY fantasy football league. If memory serves, I believe @Fireinthehole is our defending champion! So lets see if we can take that title from him!

Anyone can compete and there is no buy in. I just ask that you be able to set your lineup each week and be sure that you do not give up on the season if you have a few bad weeks. Those who quit midseason will not be playing in leagues to come. 

So what are we playing for you may ask? 
      Well... @CarolinaGolfer2 was kind enough to donate his Evnroll ER5 putter he got on test from MGS to be our grand prize. 
      I'd like to say a quick thanks to him for being so generous!

League rules and size are not set yet. The number of participants we have will determine all of that. I have multiple ideas in mind. As for right now, the draft date and time are not set either. 

Also, people wanting to compete in a money league are more than welcomed to play in one of my other's. I had a couple of fellow spies in there last year. Message me for details on it. 

Let me know if you have any questions. All I need are email addresses and confirmation that you would like to play. Good luck to everyone!!! 
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!