Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

MGS Fantasy Football League

Not to be out done here I sat D. Walker in another league. I may win both of those games despite myself but it was an ugly week for me.

• Like 2

Well the fantasy Gods apparently hate me... In my money league, a few weeks ago I would have said I had one of If not the best team I had ever assembled. Now in back to back to back weeks I lose Foster, Bell and Deon Lewis... Still have shot at it though Thanks to my depth but common man, I have to catch a break. This team also has had the 2nd most points scored against it in the league. I need a change of luck...

• Like 2

Barbojo finally joins us in the loss column! Took ya long enough ;)

That was painful. It was like watching election returns -- the projections just weren't there. I could hear Mercury Morris popping the champagne corks right about the time Odell Beckham jr. took it to the house...

But now? It's on to Cincinnati!

• Like 1

Big day today --- games look very tight.  My opponent is starting Tom Brady - how can I hope has a bad day????

• Like 2

I'm in a 2 QB league, our QBs are Rodgers and Ben. We had a pretty nice weekend.

• Like 1

So is this it for the championship?  Me vs. the Rev? 

You won't have a higher power guiding your team, will you?  I'd have to have Undershooter launch an investigation -- we'll call it #PrayerGate....

• Like 1

So is this it for the championship?  Me vs. the Rev? 

You won't have a higher power guiding your team, will you?  I'd have to have Undershooter launch an investigation -- we'll call it #PrayerGate....

Hahahaha post of the month right here. Although there is still another week of the 1st round so it ain't over yet!

Hahahaha post of the month right here. Although there is still another week of the 1st round so it ain't over yet!

Never done a multi-tiered playoff -- how's it going to work?

Never done a multi-tiered playoff -- how's it going to work?

you play each person for two weeks straight total points for both weeks. Helps to make sure the better team wins not just a guy getting lucky with a huge week and sneaking buy the better team. 

• Like 2

you play each person for two weeks straight total points for both weeks. Helps to make sure the better team wins not just a guy getting lucky with a huge week and sneaking buy the better team. 

Damn - I much prefer luck and sneaking by...

You had a stellar week last week.  No way I'm making up those 49 points......grrrrrr

Yea I'm pretty much screwed too. We are gonna need something like the Jamaal Charles game from a couple of years ago to make this type of deficit up. Of course I was on the receiving end of that one though

-_-

I lost edelman, Ingram, Chris Johnson, gronk, bell, Dion lewis, through two leagues. It was a rough year

I feel your pain bro. I lost Foster Bell Dez Lewis Luck and Allen all off 1 team in another league and I'm still gonna find my way to the championship game somehow(barring an epic letdown this weekend).

It all boils down 1 thing. Fantasy is a fickle beeyatch

• Like 2

Undershooter from my seat is not even close to over.  I like the two weeks per round format because it helps legislate against luck a bit.  I took a risk and sat on Bryant and have been rewarded in three leagues (one where we kept him.)  I hope he keeps it up.

First year ever that I got all of my teams into the playoffs.  One will have a very short run though - I only made it because its a bunch of Pastors and they don't know how to play.  Some of them still had their original line ups from draft day in the last week of the season.  I started 0-4, lost 4/5 first draft picks to injuries and pick number 6 was Phillip Rivers who is the only QB on my roster.  Its a 16 team league and there is not a QB on the wire who stands a chance of playing a down in the NFL ever.  I started 0-4 and ripped off 9 in a row mainly because guys didn't sub in during the bye weeks.

My other three teams all have some sort of a chance - 1 of them is very good - 2 QB league we have Rodgers, Ben and Russell Wilson - Freeman, Forte, Murray - it's a great team with 2 big issues - we can not drop add or trade anymore - you need to carry at least 2 of everything going into the playoffs - 1 kicker went down and 1 TE went down - we are clinging to life with Reed from Washington who is an ingrown toe nail away from killing us.  We are also a bit lame at WR 3 but everyone is either hurting there or at RB 3 so that's not as serious - we have options - its picking the right one. :)

• Like 1

Well Rev I thought I may be able to give you a run but I realized I was screwed when I left the Panthers D and Jordan Reed on the bench. Only way I have a chance is if Rodgers goes off and Cobb doesn't (fat chance there). And I need the Packer D to struggle against the Cowboys(again fat chance). Oh well it will be fun to watch

• Like 1