Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Got Blisters?

PlaidJacket

I guess this qualifies as golf equipment....

This is a little off the beaten path but I've got a callus on the third finger of my left hand. It's in the middle segment. I've been playing a lot recently. The callus hasn't opened up or turned into a mess yet or anything. As a precaution I thought I'd put a wrap of the old standby white tape around it. At Walgreens I was looking at the tape and band-aids when I ran across something new. New to me anyway. They're called Blister Cushions. They are somewhat like a small Band-Aid but made from a softer more flexible material. In the center where the normally white gauze material is these have a small silicon looking pad. Anyway.... I wore one Saturday and had excellent results from it. Yeah... it's like a Band-Aid but it's slightly different. Better for the intended purpose I felt. Comfortable. Certainly better that the old white tape we've all used and better than standard band-aids.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Speaking on the same topic I find that when I'm striking the ball well I have bruising between the pointer and middle finger on my left hand.  Sadly I haven't seen that bruising in a long time.  Starting to hit it better though so perhaps it will come back.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Interesting. I think I've seen them before in stores when I was looking for blister pads for my feet. (breaking in hockey skates hurts badly.) Never thought to try them out, just dealt with the callouses and never got them bad enough to warrant an extra product.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Archived