JBones

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! – SNELL MY TOUR BALL

Snell My Tour Ball 3.jpg

Dean Snell knows golf balls like Thomas Edison knew light bulbs.  Dean has been designing golf balls for 25 years and owns 38 patents.  Perhaps you've heard of some of them?

Oh, like the Titleist ProV1?

Or maybe the TaylorMade Penta TP, Tour Preferred/Tour Preferred X or the Project (a)?

Yeah, those.

The dude has his golf ball street cred.

Snell has been marketing his own brand of golf balls direct to the consumer since the beginning of the year, and took “Best Overall” in MyGolfSpy's Direct-To Consumers Buyer's Guide last March.  Here's what our reviewer had to say:

“Snell's My Tour Ball is long off the tee, solid with irons and offers outstanding spin off the wedge. It's also among the best feeling balls we've ever encountered. Trajectory is consistent and durability is excellent…It's as if Dean Snell took the very best of his past work and rolled it all into a single ball.”

Sound enticing?  You bet it does! But that's just our opinion, and ultimately it's your opinion that really matters.  With that in mind, MyGolfSpy wants to give you the opportunity to try out a dozen of Snell's My Tour Ball and see for yourself.

We're looking for a dozen avid golfers to try a dozen My Tour Ball's each, and tell us what you think.  The My Tour Ball is a 3-piece tour level ball with a cast urethane cover.  It's designed for low driver spin, accuracy and spin control with irons and short game control and feel. 

“Most golf balls go the same distance off the tee. But they're much different from 100 yards and in. Choose the ball you prefer for feel, spin, launch and control.” – Dean Snell

So what do you say? Want to test out the hottest “underground” ball in golf?

Snell My Tour Ball 1.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

1.     Tell us the following

·       Name and home state

·       Handicap

·       Rounds per year

·       How you typically purchase golf balls (online, pro shops, big box golf retailers, department stores, etc)

We'll choose 12 of you to try these babies out and let us know what you think!

Continental US only

Snell My Tour Ball 2.jpg

For more information:

Visit the Snell Golf website
Like Snell Golf on Facebook
Follow Snell Golf on Twitter
Visit Snell Golf on YouTube

Snell My tour Ball 4.jpg

• Like 9

Some guys are gonna get real lucky. If I didn't already play this ball I would be in. In fact I have 2 dozen on the way to my house right now. Good luck guys and enjoy

• Like 2

Same story here, already play them so passing on the test. Whomever is chosen is in for a treat with testing these out!

Same here.  I tested the Snell My Tour Ball last spring against the MG Tour C4 (also a nice ball), a ProV1, and Srixon Z-Star.  I'm sold on the Snell.  I just ordered 2 dozen.  This test should be conducted by those who haven't tried it before.  They will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

Chris Oviatt - Utah

60-70 rounds per year

I usually buy them at the local golf shop.

Real huge fan of the tour preferred x, among a whole slew of others, and haven't gotten a chance to try these out.

· Eron cortes, Oregon

· down to 10.8 for now

· 60+ rounds per year.

· mostly buy what's on sale at big box stores. Not proud, but it's the convenient at this time.

Wow, lots of endorsements here. I haven't tried it myself, but have only heard great things.

• Like 1

Is it US only?

yup.  sorry....

1.     Tell us the following

·       Justin - Charleston, SC 

·       Handicap - 14

·       Rounds per year - 30

·       How you typically purchase golf balls (online, pro shops, big box golf retailers, department stores, etc) - big box or online 

Just got 6 dozen delivered a few weeks ago. I will have to pass as well it is a great ball though. 

Name and home state  Matt - RI

·       Handicap   6

·       Rounds per year   25-35

·       How you typically purchase golf balls (online, pro shops, big box golf retailers, department stores, etc)   Online or Proshops

Currently playing either Pro V1X (ball of choice) and RZN Black (got them for free) 

Name: Ken Mykietowich Winnipeg,Manitoba, Canada

Handicap: 13

Rounds:30-40

Purchase: usually big box store but have purchased on line.

Currently I am playing Srizon Z

Name: Jeremy Huber Amelia,Ohio

Handicap: 14

Rounds 30

Purchase: Big Box or Online

Currently playing top flite tour

Spencer Vik, Washington State

8.8 handicap

100+

I usually buy at retail stores or small pro shops. Sometimes online.

Currently playing the Pro-V1X

I have been playing the Snell ball since the start of the season.  This is a fantastic ball that I truly believe is the best ball on the market.  When you consider price, it is a no brainer decision.   The winners will love this ball.