TESTERS ANNOUNCED! – SNELL MY TOUR BALL

Our Sponsors

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dean Snell knows golf balls like Thomas Edison knew light bulbs.  Dean has been designing golf balls for 25 years and owns 38 patents.  Perhaps you've heard of some of them?   Oh, like the Titleist

We almost made it a year on this one! Well done team     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Some guys are gonna get real lucky. If I didn't already play this ball I would be in. In fact I have 2 dozen on the way to my house right now. Good luck guys and enjoy

Posted Images

Steve from Kauai and San Diego

Continental US only for eligibility is because of ?

3.5 GHIN

100+ rounds

balls bought on sale through Titleist evrery year (4 dzn for price of 3) or online.  Titleist ProV1x or Srixon Z-StarXV. 

Given there is no Yellow ProV1 this seems like an opening for a high end ball to grab some market share.  Would love to test for you

Steve Cameron

Indiana

Index: 5.7

40 - 60 rounds per year

I used to buy balls at big box stores, like Meijers or Dunhams sports as well from golf shops.

But I have already purchased 10 dozen of the Snells this year.  No, I don't loose that many balls:).  I have given 4 dozen away and still have about 5 dozen left.  I have already converted several golfers from traditional brand names and would be happy to do more testing.

Callaway GBB Epic w Fujikura Pro 63

Nickent 3DX DC 2 & 3 hybrids

Ping i210, 5 - P

Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56 & 60

Karlton Uhm, IL

9.8 index

40+ rounds

Pro shop specials or golf big box retailers

Currently play ProV1 or NXT Tour

In my  :cameron-small: or MacKenzie golf baggolf bag:

:titelist-small: TSi2 11° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 stiff Tour 360 grip A3 setting

:titelist-small:   915F 18°, 21° Diamana Blue 60 stiff Tour 360 grip -1.00" C4 setting

:titelist-small:  915H 24°,27° Diamana Blue 70 stiff Tour 360 grip -0.50" B1 setting

:titelist-small:  714 AP1 5-PW, GW2 (52°) Nippon NS 850 stiff Titleist TV grip -0.50" 1° weak

:vokey-small:  SM8 58.08M Nippon NS 850 stiff GP BV Wings TV grip stiff -0.50" 1° weak

Scotty Cameron   2020 Special Select Newport 34"

:titelist-small:  ProV1

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart

SkyCaddiesx400

Nike Golf Air Jordan ADG white

Mark Bogert - Michigan

7 handicap

50 rounds per year

I usually purchase golf balls online through Golfsmith during a seasonal sale. Once in a while I will buy them at my golf club. 

I've never tried Snell golf balls but would love to try them!

Name: Henry Brandt

Home state: Ohio
Handicap: 10
Rounds per year: 80-90
Purchase golf balls: HA! You presume a up and coming student actually has money to spend!
If I am lucky, my business man/father lends me a new sleeve expecting a full write up in a day so that he can sound smart with his business partners. But I only get to keep the balls if he transforms my witty writings into something interesting the engages his partners to manifest some form of business. Essentially, the amount of balls in my bag are proportional to how appealing my reviews of golf equipment and courses are to his partners.
So when I give him a solid write up, those three balls can last up to ten rounds. However, with leaves, the impending moist grounds that come with Northeastern Ohio's Autumn and my father's golfing skills, or lack-there-of, gobbling up balls left; keeping those balls in my bag is not exactly a task that comes with ease. So for now I am left with the “option” of making due with the find golf balls walking my local course in my free time… which, with the homework from my five Advanced Placement classes, the need to appease my parents with stereotypical contemporary middle class chores and the seemingly endless need to have a social life, is not exactly the easiest thing either.
So one way or another any and all donations of golf balls would be much appreciated on my behalf. Thank you.

Steven Phillip......Forfar,  Scotland  ( 15 miles from Carnoustie  ! )

H/c 5.5

Play 40 plus rounds per year

I am in the UK , but prepared to pay the postage to here ....

Currently playing Volviks.... Vista IS ..........& S3 's

Heard lost of good feedback about the Snell  ball , would love to try it .

Mainly on line , unless my magic 2 credit builds up in the pro  shop at my club

Did you choose testers yet?? The reviews have excited me...I go back and forth between ProV1x and TM tour balls so these SNell balls sound quite intriguing!

Index 8.4

60 rounds per year

Home state - PA

typically buy balls online, occasionally at Dick's

Taylor Made M3 driver

Callaway Rogue 3+ fairway

Srixon 565 4, 6-A

Titleist H1 4 and 6 hybrids

Vokey 54 and 58

Time to get to testing out these Snell My Tour Balls!  Thanks to Dean Snell for providing MyGolfSpy with 12 dozen for our guys to try out.  

Here's the lineup:

1. sir gamble 
  2. MattF
  3. PMookie
  4. TheCommonHacker
  5. gdiddy
  6. Wannabegolfer67
  7. Chris Harman
  8. ChrisO
  9. GilB
  10. golfgret74
  11. SirBigSpur06
  12. KBMcCool

Please join me in giving these guys a shoutout.  Looking forward to hearing what they have to say about the Snell My Tour ball!

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Congrats guys. I hope you all enjoy the ball as much as I do.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Thanks for the opportunity! Can't wait to give it a try!

Driver:  :ping-small: G30 9*

Irons:  :callaway-small:  X-Forged 3-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX 2.0 52*

:ping-small:  Glide 58*

Putter:   :taylormade-small: Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Congrats guys - enjoy the test.

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them