Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New from NJ

Somerset definitely has the crown jewel county course, but I would argue Mercer County has the best overall county courses spearheaded by Mercer Oaks east and west.

I have never played a Mercer County course.  I will have to get out there and give them a try.  Have any recommendations on which ones are musts?

I ended up playing Hominy a few weeks ago. Course was in pretty good shape. They took out the bunker which ended my 2014ish tournament with the latest update. Still hate that bunker.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

I have never played a Mercer County course. I will have to get out there and give them a try. Have any recommendations on which ones are musts?

Mercer Oaks has 2 18s. The east is a links style course and and west is more traditional.

the links sounds fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its a nice track and they keep it in great shape. Only $48 or so for non County residents to walk on weekend mornings. Only 29 for County residents. One of the best bangs for the buck around

uploadfromtaptalk1469970081841.jpg

Welcome to all of the awesome! 

Yeah its a nice track and they keep it in great shape. Only $48 or so for non County residents to walk on weekend mornings. Only 29 for County residents. One of the best bangs for the buck around

attachicon.gifIMG_20151212_083026.jpg

And awesome pic! 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

Archived