TESTERS WANTED! ×

ClubHub on Kickstarter

Looks like there's a new gadget called the ClubHub on kickstarter that does shot tracking AND swing analysis, not just for range sessions but for the whole round.

I'm not sure I'd spend the early bird $399 for the 14 sensors but the single sensor "Range Pack" for $49 may be the best bargain out there (provided it does what is says and is accurate). It records data for club head speed, face angle, angle of attack, tempo, and transition angle.

Any thoughts on how it could compare to the Most Wanted List?

Impossible to say how it compares to the competition. No objective testing done by anyone at the moment. 

I've said for a long time that swing sensors and tracking needs to be combined to build a better product. ClubHub is promising, but I expect to see some competition soon. Game Golf has changed product name to Game Golf Classic. Surely a new version coming soon. Wouldn't be surprised if Skygolf combines it's Skycaddie and Skypro products too.

I've done two crowd funding deals. One on kickstarter was alright I guess and the other one on Indigogo* was a total rip off. ehem...

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Archived