Sign in to follow this  
JBones

The OFFICIAL Tour Championship Discussion Thread

download.jpg

The 2015 playoffs are coming to a close.

Who is going to win?  Does Jason Day seal up Player of the Year with a victory?  

We invite you to join in the conversation with other passionate golfers, while having a chance to win prizes.

WATCH, DISCUSS, WIN!

From the MyGolfSpy Prize Vault - comment and win this awesome package -- Save Par flat billed cap, Champ oversized putter greip, and an Easy18 t-shirt (Large).

IMG_6394.JPG

Sorry for the delay, I have been on the road for work the past two weeks.

• Like 2

What's with the flat billed caps?  Old Dudes don't do flats!

Wbealsd you just have to work it in like an old starter hat. If I remember right most hats used to be flat bill you made your own curve. 

• Like 2

Bones glad hey are keeping you busy! Since your company bought bright house perhaps you'll end up down here.

To the golf these are the conditions that we faced all summer. Honestly they are getting more run out at East Lake than we are getting still and up until Monday of this week our rough was thicker. It's comporable now. Our fairways are wider though.

Wbealsd you just have to work it in like an old starter hat. If I remember right most hats used to be flat bill you made your own curve. 

Oh, I do.  I really do... - lol

• Like 1

Let's see 225 into a slight breeze perfect driver for me. What a bear of a hole!

• Like 1

Tough course today, everybody has to work for it!

Oh, damn thee Zach Johnson!  You've been my go-to guy for so long...

Liking Paul Casey's play today.

Henrique is looking very strong......he has it...IF he does not screw it up.

Robert Streb is killing me, I had high hopes, but he's REALLY killing me in the standins...

Would you guys be okay if Stenson won the cup? 

I know I wouldn't be. I understand the point of the reset going into to the tour championship, but it still feels wrong for a guy to be able to walk away with 10 mill after not having won during the year. If this happened i imagine that the number of articles criticizing the Fedex cup would skyrocket... 

Would you guys be okay if Stenson won the cup? 

I know I wouldn't be. I understand the point of the reset going into to the tour championship, but it still feels wrong for a guy to be able to walk away with 10 mill after not having won during the year. If this happened i imagine that the number of articles criticizing the Fedex cup would skyrocket...

It wouldn't bother me. They have to be concerned with TV ratings and they have to insure that the top qualifiers will play. Mi can think of lots of "fixes" but one would help to accomplish those goals. It's a made for TV event in the end. I'm watching today in between helping my daughter with her homework and doing some chores. No way I'm watching tomorrow though.

I'm liking the complaints about the length of some of the holes. Welcome to my world guys! :)

It really was nice to watch, that is the exact conditions I played this morning, it's the tour championships it should be difficult. 460 in the wind no roll out, the pros were hitting from 195 into a par 4, it was good to watch, Jordan on top, can he pull it out, does stenson have it in him, or does Rory make a run, I think it's Jordan, he is playing very consistent this week, and his putter is staring to behave, it continues to make those 10-15 footers as he did coming In late today, he will be difficult to catch.

So many guys can win, but jordan's scrambling has been so special that I struggle to see him shooting over par. Someone will have to come get him, and stenson seems like the only one close enough to do so. Will he be able? (while I hope not because i'm a spieth fan boy ;) ) I can't wait to see :)

Great win for Spieth!  This year Jordan has won his age in millions of dollars!!