TESTERS WANTED! ×

Do you "Steal" golf souvenirs?

fozcycle

I "stole" this from The Golf Vacation Insider email today and wanted to share it with you......

140506-golf-stuff.jpg

I have a confession to make:

I steal ball markers, tees, and divot tools from the golf courses I play.

And I'm guessing you have done this at least once, too.

I'm going to tell you my reason, and then I'd love to hear yours.

Of course, “steal” probably isn't the right word, because I'm talking about the stuff golf courses and resorts offer on the pro shop counter or outside the starter's shack.

Again, pencils, tees, ball makers, divot tools…the kind of stuff they WANT you to take.

I only take one or two…but I always take them IF they include the course's name or logo.

No, I'm a collector.

Not of “stuff,” anyway.

But of happy golf trip memories; and these freebies are great at triggering them long after you return home.

Want to get a nice dose of happiness when you least expect it?

Just throw these things in your golf bag and forget about them.

The next time you're fishing around for a ball marker or divot tool, you'll randomly pull out one of these mementos…and smile.

You can do the same when you stay at “special” resorts or hotels.

For example, take home your little bottles of shampoo and mini soaps and you'll be reminded of your stay when you're in your own shower.

Or you could take your room's keycard and use it as a bookmark (people still read physical books, right?).

Or sign up for the email newsletter; whether you read it or not, you'll be reminded of your stay each time it arrives in you inbox.

If you fly, don't take the baggage stickers off your luggage when you get home; instead leave them on. The next time you pull out those bags, you'll be reminded of your last destination.

I know all this sounds corny, but these “happiness triggers” really do work in my experience.

Do you do anything like this to trigger fond memories of your golf trips long after they're over?

Last week while vacationing at Hilton Head Island, I took the scoring pencil from Port Royal and Shipyard courses.  They had their names embossed and had erasers.....love erasers on golf pencils....

Please share your thoughts below.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have 4 golf carts in my garage.

Not really but that was what I thought of when I first read the title. My wife bought me one of those golf ball collecting racks but I have only collected about 5 balls.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Some peeps collect balls, some collect pencils, some collect other items. I don't collect anything, but I do have a few pencils in my collection.......until I use them and forget them somewhere....LOL

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I do not go out of my way to collect stuff like that but if I end up with a pencil or divot tool that they give away so be it. I can be Mr Cheapo any how. Like I do not buy golf towels even the super scrubber ones. Last week I bought a bunch of motel grade used towels at the Starvation oops Salvation Army store cheap 20 for 3 bucks. I will wash them over and over and when worn out use them in the shop. But whatever someone likes to do so be it I have absolutely no problem with it

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I usually grab an extra scorecard. Maybe some pencils and tees if they have logos. I like to collect other stuff. I have a collection of flags from 5-6 courses that have significance. I also collect bag tags, poker chips, and balls. When my group takes our annual golf trip I'm usually the one that pretty much puts the thing together. Therefore I have a folder of information from each trip. If we should decide to go to the same place again I've already assembled all the necessary information and don't have to reinvent the wheel.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Score cards and yardage books for me but I always buy the book if they aren't free.  I have a box full of score cards and yardage books - drives my wife crazy but she knows not to mess with them.  It comes in handy when you can have the Whistling Straits score card out during the PGA. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 7 months later...

I collect pencils from every course I play. Started when I was young and didn't want to buy a logo ball. Have a nice display for it to (that isn't currently hanging up). I think everyone should take a memento.

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, TM R11S driver. G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I irons, Rac 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

I'm not a collector, but I do keep my score cards after each round (only when I play good). If I don't, well that score card is going to be ripped up into pieces and thrown in the trash...lol

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I collect yardage books. That's my thing. Ball wise I don't collect them like most people. I have my hole in one ball and that's about it. 

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

The courses I play do such a good job of stealing all my golf balls during the round that I feel it's only fair that I take a few things from them.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

I have a friend that I us to play with in Virginia that use to "Take" a small clipping of a divot on courses he played.  He took it home and planted it in his back yard with a nice display on his outside deck of the courses the grass came from.  Pretty cool idea.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I will usually get a ball mark from the course I play.  Most of the time now they aren't free so I buy.  If the course has a yardage book I will get that as well and usually take an extra scorecard from a course if I am on  a trip that way I have a clean one to remember the course and maybe not my score.  

Bag: :ping-small:  Hoofer Vantage

Driver: :ping-small:  G25 10.5 Aldila NV 65 S

3 Wood:   :cobra-small:  Fly Z+ 3 Wood 13.5*

Rescue: :adams-small:  XTD ti 18* set to 17* or  :adams-small: Pro 23* 

Irons: :callaway-small:  Apex Pro 4-PW, KBS Tour S, Standard Length and Loft, 2* flat, 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 50* bent to 51*, KBS Tour S

:vokey-small: Spin Milled 56* bent to 55*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 60* U grind KBS Tour S

Putter: :cameron-small: Futura X5 MOTO

Grips: PURE DTX Green

I'll take pencils occasionally. But I only keep things from really nice courses I'll likely only ever play once.

I was actually really surprised and excited that Whistling Straits gave you a metal bag tag right before you head out to the course. It's a really nice "free" souvenir. I also managed to obtain a paper Whisting Straits coaster from the Irish Pub in the clubhouse. To be fair, I did buy a yardage book from the pro shop, too. And donated 4 balls to the course during my round!

What's In My  :nike-small: Xtreme Sport IV Carry Stand Bag:

:srixon-small: ZX5 Driver (9.5*)

:cobra-small: Baffler XL 3 Wood

:taylormade-small: Burner Rescue 3 Hybrid

:cobra-small: F8 5 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Irons (5-PW)

:Sub70: 286 Forged Wedge: 50* and 54*, JB Forged Wedge: 58*

:wilson_staff_small: 8882 Putter

:srixon-small: Q Star Tour Ball

I will quaff those pencils and ball markers like there is no tomorrow!!!!!! Even bought back a piece of gravel I found on the fairway at ANGC ,

just recently.

Superintendent Caboolture Golf Club Qld, Aust

25 years experience warm season grasses

Met Karrie Webb doing apprenticeship South Molle Island, Whitsunday Islands,

Reacquainted with Karrie Webb ANA Inspirational Rancho Mirage Palm Springs, CA

TM M1 Driver ; Alda Rogue Silver 110 stiff

TM M2 3 wood

R11 irons 3-Sw

Scotty Cameron putter

• 9 months later...

I keep a "research journal" of all the courses I have played. Others may refer to this as a "scrapbook" but trust me, it's a journal!

Overtime I play a new course, I add a new page. I add a scorecard and write notes about the course; memorable holes, tips for myself the next time I play, my score, even things like parking tips and good food at bar. I update the pages with new scores if I replay the course. 

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Love seeing old topics resurrected, gives those of us who weren't around back then a chance to join in.

I think pencils, plastic divot tools, tees etc are fine and we (speaking for courses) expect players to take those and have no problem with it.   I personally like to keep scorecards or yardage books from courses I've been to. 

On a related note, before golf I was a Hotel General Manager.  My OWN mother came to stay in my hotel for a week to visit.  The morning she was leaving, i went up to help her with her luggage.   In the bathroom I saw her makeup kit stuffed with at least 10 to 12 bottles of lotion and mouthwash each.    I said "MOM...WTH?"    She said, oh those are the things you tell want guests to take, because it's free advertising!!    I laughed and asked her exactly what TV Channel or Magazine was she going to be promoting my hotel on?    I was of course giving  her a hard time, but she completely thought nothing of stocking up the whole week and taking them all home....I had to shake my head.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• 3 weeks later...

I'm normally a scorecard/pencil guy. I generally have 3 or 4 pencils in my bag. Always good reminder of a different course when I tee off or am scoring the first hole of the day at my home course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Hope a lot of people contribute to this topic - I'm looking for ideas

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I'll buy a course logo ball and take a blank extra scorecard home as a momento for new courses. In the past, I've taken such large beaver pelts that I joked I could of taken them home and re-soded my front lawn, lol.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I collect pencils from every course I play. Started when I was young and didn't want to buy a logo ball. Have a nice display for it to (that isn't currently hanging up). I think everyone should take a memento.

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, TM R11S driver. G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I irons, Rac 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

Same here although I haven't dropped the $50 on a display yet. Side note some courses I played before I started collecting have been awesome and mailed pencils to me after the fact. PGA National was awesome about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

WITB:

Driver:   2017 M2 
3/5 Woods:  2014 Big Bertha 
4/5 Hybrids:  Mashie+ 
Irons:  Apex CF16 6-PW w/Recoil 110
Wedges:  RTX3 MB 48/54/58
Putter:  White Hot Pro #3 w/SS 2.0
Ball: â€‹Z-Star Yellow

I'll usually take a scorecard and a pencil, but that's about it.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I'll grab a ball or poker chip.! I have a display case with all the logo balls from places I've played but that's about it. Some of the nicer courses I may do a towel or headcover but that's about it.

Do like the idea of scorecards though. Has never thought of that.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

I like yardage books, but even when I travel and hit up a course, very few have them

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yep, ran into the same problem which is why I switched to just scorecards and logo balls.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

So as a teacher I constantly get the question "Mr. Steele, can I borrow a pencil?"

I stock my pencil mug with golf pencils ✏️ I figure that I paid for them in the green/cart fee and I only take one or two

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

• 3 years later...

I like to take a pencil as a memento since it's free and a good reminder of the round. I actually started making pencil displays to show off the memories. I sell them on Etsy if anyone is interested

IMG_9262.JPG

Driver: :taylormade-small: RBZ Stage 2 - Stiff

4W: :callaway-small: RZR X - Stiff

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Burner Superlaunch 5 Iron Rescue 

Irons: :callaway-small: RZR X - Uniflex Steel

Wedges: :titelist-small: 54 degree SM4 Vokey, :callaway-small: 60 degree MD3 S grind

Putter: :odyssey-small: 35" Versa #6 Blade

All right handed. 

Ball: :bridgestone-small: B330 Tour RXS

I collect a golf ball from every course I play. I build my own display racks. I currently have five racks on the wall next to my simulator. I also keep an excel sheet listing all the courses played and states they were in. Currently at 148 courses. Every once in a while a course doesn't have a ball so at least it's on the spread sheet.

If I break a mile stone I will pick up a hat from the course. I have a hat from 100, 90, 80, and 70.  Maybe a new hat is in my future for a hole in one. 

20201124_123443.jpg

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag