divot.com

Puma Short Sleeve Polo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    marshall.sullaway

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Now that it's no longer part of the Adidas family, TaylorMade has teamed with Peter Millar to enter the performance apparel line.   I suppose it will be a way to get it's name on any staffers who may not have an apparel deal. 

INTRODUCING TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE APPAREL  Premium apparel designed by Peter Millar for TaylorMade is engineered to enhance your game and elevate your style on and off the course. 

Available exclusively at taylormadegolf.com. 
      EXPLORE THE COLLECTION THE COLLABORATION
      This collection reflects the essence of both brands delivering performance, style, and comfort that all golfers demand. 
      SHOP NOW THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE
      Our collection features premium fabric and sophisticated styling with performance-enhancing benefits like four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, odor control, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care.
      SHOP NOW  UPGRADE YOUR CLUBS  CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLUBS  PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR  FIND A RETAILER    
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Press Release from Puma
      PUMA Golf is excited to announce a multi-year agreement with four-time major winner Ernie Els. As part of the partnership, Els will serve as a global ambassador and wear PUMA Golf footwear during his professional events.

Els will wear PUMA’s IGNITE PWRADAPT and NXT family of shoes on Tour. The PWRADAPT family of footwear features a cutting-edge traction system with 3-dimensional traction pods and responsive cushioning with IGNITE Foam, for the ideal blend of industry-leading technology, style, comfort and performance. A Comfort Construction mesh bootie replaces a traditional tongue for improved fit, comfort and support, while the PWRFRAME, an ultra-thin TPU frame, is strategically placed in high stress areas on the shoe’s upper for lightweight support and enhanced stability that golfers need to play well on all surfaces and slopes.

“I’m excited about this new relationship with PUMA,” comments Els. “I’ve been wearing their golf shoes since the start of the year and honestly I feel like it’s really been a factor in me catching some form of late. I just feel more grounded with these shoes, like it’s giving me a firmer foundation in my swing. What I also like is the shoe combines stability with lightness and comfort. That’s a tough trick to pull off, but the guys at PUMA have nailed it. I’m very happy to be part of the team.”

“We are honored to have Ernie wearing our footwear and representing our brand on Tour. He is an icon in the international golf world, with an exemplary career both on and off the course, and a huge global presence. We’re excited to welcome him to the PUMA family,” said Dan Ladd, Senior VP of Sales & Marketing, COBRA PUMA GOLF.

See attached for the full press release with additional details. Reach out with any questions!

In honor of the partnership announcement, PUMA made him some custom shoes to wear as he tees-it-up at this week’s RBC Heritage.

• By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      While at the PGA Show I had the opportunity to stop by the Under Armour Golf booth and check out all the latest in it's line of apparel, shoes and accessories.   I made off with these two cool pair of shades that we are giving away to two lucky forum members.   To be eligible, you have to be a forum member.   Then it's a simple as posting below which model you would prefer.  
      1) Big Shot Tuned Golf ideal for wearing on the course during play 
      2) Glimpse Tuned Recovery, designed to help your eyes de-stress after the round and return to a natural state,
      Both can be used on the course and the Big Shot Golf Tuned is one of the few golf sunglasses that are officially rated safe for driving a vehicle. 
      So tell us below which one you would choose to win and Good Luck!!
      Entries will be closed on Sunday February 3rd at 11:59 PM EST   The two winners will be announced in this thread by Tuesday February 5, 2019. 

Thanks everyone for the great response to this giveaway.   
      Congratulations to our two winners:  Please send me a PM with your mailing address.
      Tuned Golf-PETERPC2828
      Tuned Recovery-PULLEDABILL 

• By ChiefMikeOfficer
      There are some good articles and forums showing off Puma's new Ignite NXT line, like this one:
      But not much in the way of reviews yet. Has anyone tried the Solelace on course or at the driving range? How would you rate it (bonus points if you have used a disc model before and can compare)?
      I have a new pair of the Disc sitting in my office right now because that's (somewhat) proven technology, but I like the look of the Solelace better, so I keep looking down at them debating an exchange (but I'm skeptical... seems like it could be gimmicky). We have about 3 months until golf season starts in Wisconsin, so I'm hoping someone in a warmer climate has actually tried them out and can give some insight to help me with the decision. Thanks!
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!