Our Sponsors

Ok this is my first WITB post and yes this is what is in the signature. I actually front line play this stuff

ATT_1445094382757_20151013_172036.jpg

• Like 4

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

That's a good bag, actually, but I'm no  connoisseur of pickups.

But here's the thing, Stu--no horizontal stripes for guys like us. Try a solid navy, brown, olive, or maroon.

• Like 1

Have you ever considered using some lead tape? LOL

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

That's a good bag, actually, but I'm no  connoisseur of pickups.

But here's the thing, Stu--no horizontal stripes for guys like us. Try a solid navy, brown, olive, or maroon.

You are correct on the stripes I usually wear solid shirts.. and definetly wear solid color pants. the pick up is a 96 Dodge Dakota the last year for square cab

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Have you ever considered using some lead tape? LOL

NAAAHHHH I am trying to quit LOL! But hey the people at the lead tape factory have families to feed too

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Like the Home Depot Bucket......LOL

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

HA Ha you would Fozzy. that shows how crowded and small my shop really is. I had been in the middle of a couple of projects including getting the specs on the Renegar wedges when that photo was taken. Between the projects regular work and taking computer lessons I have not had time to clean the shop---- and you caught me LOL again! But I like my old Homer trash can sorta redneck like me.

• Like 2

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Great bag love the v steels. Is the shaft on the driver rare?

Yes very rare. It was a tour prototype supposedly only 75 were made and never released to the public. There were 5 of them here at the beach. I know the where abouts of 3 of them. My friend who built my driver broke one at the hosel in an experimental SMT. One is in my driver and the other one is in my shop with the Hathaway adaptor already glued on it and it has been tuned to the exact specs as the one in my driver for a back up. I knew a little about these shafts but it turns out a WRX member knew the owner of Creation personally and filled in the missing parts for me. That company Creation is now out of business and so Is the Harrison Shaft company who built the Hathaway heads. Very few people know about the Hathaway heads most folks think they are some kind of clone heads but then again most people thinks my gear is Salvation Army stuff. But even though they are worn and battered they are finely tuned instruments for me anyhow

• Like 2

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Hey Stu,

Am I reading "Macgregor VIP" underneath all that lead tape?

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Play what works.  Heck I would not play you for money if you showed up with that bag.

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

Hey Stu,

Am I reading "Macgregor VIP" underneath all that lead tape?

Absolutely! 1980 remakes I bought them brand new in 90 in the box never hit. Have played them on and off since then

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Wow I reviewed this and have mad whole sale changes since I posted that which is un usual for me.

I have lost quite a bit of weight since then and I am now able to swing more upright than I used to. I changed my signature this morning. I will post pics later this weekend. My main change was in the driver and fairway wood. I am getting older and those rebar driver and fairway shafts were getting harder for me to hit. I ended up doing a deal and got the 915 with a regular flex Diamana shaft. Actually I am straighter and a little longer than the old Hathaway

My beloved V-Steels and Cally Steel head were getting too stiff for me any more and I lucked up on that stock ugly Adams 18* and I hit the crap out of it about 220 or so which is good enough for me.

I have gotten back to an more upright swing with the long irons and can control them so I went back to them

I had messed around and traded for the Hopkins wedges and at first thought they were a POS until I got to messing with them. Ended up weighting them up with lead tape to suit me and they turned out better than expected. Oh I still love the Renegar wedges and they are the main backups.

I went to the Cleveland 900 because my beloved VIP PW is worn slap out and it seems to do well I got it along with a newer Cleveland 50* on another trade.

On the Cameron putters I found them in 2 seperate hauls within 3 days at work and I love both of them but of course the T Mag Rosa will not go anywhere.

The bag I got on a heck of a deal it is a last years model and sort of an off color a friend of mine on another blog tells me it is Seattle Sea Hawks colors but I do not keep up with all that crap anyhow. I had won 2 gift cards at a local owned golf store so with them and the discount price I got it for only $45. I know it has the shoulder straps and is light. It fits my needs and besides my old Cleveland stand bag was 10 years old and falling apart as was my equally old Titleist mini staff bag left over from my last hurrah of the Mini days.

Yep wholesale changes for me which is unusual

• Like 2

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Nice classic bag, I love the old 588 wedges!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

All right guys I finally updated some

ATT_1475453273652_20161002_195611.jpg

Here is the lineup

Driver Titleist 915 D-2 Diamana R

3 wood Adams Super S 15* Bassara R

5 Wood Adams Super S 18* Kurokage R

2 Iron 1999 Hogan Apex ( A real Hogan) S-300 not tipped

Irons 4 thru PW Macgregor Nicklaus Muirfield S-300 Tour Issue soft stepped 1X

SW Same old Cleveland 56

LW same old Cleveland 60

Putter same Old rusty Santa Fe

• Like 2

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Eclectic mix of clubs in there, I'm sure you know how to make each one work just fine.

• Like 2

:titelist-small: 905R 9.5° Diamana BlueBoard S-63g

:callaway-small: Diablo Octane Tour 15° Fujikura Motore F3 S-60

TourEdge Exotics  XCG4 19° Fujikura Motore S-75

TourEdge Exotics  XCG4 22° Fujikura Motore S-75

:mizuno-small:  MP-33 2-PW DGS300 

:cleveland-small:  REG RTG RAW 54.8 DGS400

:cleveland-small:  REG RTG RAW 60.6 DGS400

:cameron-small:  Studio Style Newport 2.5

:titelist-small:  ProV1

Awesome bag Stu

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy