TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bridgestone e Glove Reviews - Team Kuchar

GolfSpy Barbajo

Bridgestone "e" glove Forum Tester Review

b1.jpg

Bridgestone Golf has given 20 MyGolfSpy Forum enthusiasts the opportunity to try out and review their current glove offerings. This group of 10 - known at Team Kuchar (see what we did there?) - are trying out Bridgestone's latest version of the "e" glove.  Here's a list of the testers:

fivesome

Kor.A.Door

bhollyday

hckymeyer

Stoffer

Fozcycle

KCLeo12

oaks

apprenti23

GetaGrip

Take it away boys!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Our man GetaGrip already posted his initial review of the e glove in a separate thread - I'm posting it here for him!

This is a review of the Bridgestone e Glove.  First, a little about myself.  I'm a 63-year-old male 14 hc, with a driver swing speed of about 95-100 mph and a slice.  If you saw my swing, you'd ask, "Why is this guy trying to kill it every shot?"   Those commercials about turning every hole into a long drive competition?   They're for me.  This includes my iron shots.  So I have a tendency to grip it and rip it, a lot. 

My PGA instructor's first advice was to tell me to lighten up.  My grip, that is.  Consequently I put a lot of wear on my gloves.  I tried once to play with no glove, but the club slipped and I gripped harder.  Now I live in Florida year round.  The summers are brutal.  Never gets above around 95-96, but the humidity is killer, about 60-80%.  To compensate for what would be unplayable club slippage, I regripped all my clubs with Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grips.  If you don't know, these grips are cord at the top half where your left hand goes, and soft rubber on the bottom half where your right hand goes.  I forgot to mention I'm a righty. 

The other thing I do to prevent club slippage is use multiple gloves during a round.  I usually rotate 3 - 4 leather gloves during a round, changing every 4 - 5 holes.  As I play, I grind sweat, skin oils, dirt and cord grips into the leather.  The gloves get pretty gross, both in looks and smell.  To make matters worse, I dry out my extra gloves by hanging them from my golf bag, or from the cart.  They wave like Irish pennants at many private country clubs.  To get around this disgrace, sometimes I wear a rain glove.  It's black, like a strange tribute to Gary Player, who comes from a country where it never rains.  When I wear the rain glove, I don't need to go through the glove rotation routine, but I look pretty unorthodox, especially if it's extremely humid.  That's because I break out the second rain glove for my right hand, and then it's a tribute to Tommy "Two-Glove" Gainey.  Talk about unorthodox.  How does it look from the clubhouse grill, sitting over a cold drink in the air conditioning,  looking at a guy coming up the 18th fairway in 98* heat and a sun hat, wearing two black rain gloves? 

So when I got the Bridgestone e Glove, a standard white cabretta leather item, I was skeptical.   I took it out for a test spin on a typical sunny Florida day: 85* and 65% humidity.  I should note that I also can't wear sunglasses here, because both the sweat and the humidity fog the lenses, making the golf ball invisible at my feet.  This was one of those days. 

The Bridgestone glove was soft and supple.  I kept thinking, this feels like second skin.  It cleaved so smoothly to my hand; I didn't want or need to remove it, even for putting.  I do the same with rain gloves, but I'm fully aware of the rain glove cloth between my hand and the putter.  Not so much with the Bridgestone glove. Like second skin, so thin and soft, I was fully aware of club control.  But the most amazing thing was the wetness: there wasn't any.  I mean, I could see the sweat lines along the thumb and thumb pad, but the palm stayed dry and the most amazing tackiness remained all day long.  I never took it off.  The glove played like a champ, even if I didn't.  

After 27 holes, it was still going strong.  The day before, I had played one of my standard gloves, Footjoy Weathersoft, and, while well-used, it slipped on about the fourth hole, losing the club and my shot.  I have played Footjoy Weathersoft for years, because I get them at a great price in a two - pack.  The pictures posted show 2 FJs, each after about 20-30 rounds in a rotational manner.  Pretty gross, I know. Just to show how I wear a glove out.  I don't know how long the Bridgestone glove will last, but if it's comparable, I am a convert, totally.  My days of being The Man With Two Black Gloves are over.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I got my E glove just before Halloween....IMG_0223_zpsywz20yrv.jpg

so I tried the glove on Halloween......The glove fit great, except for the seam on the thumb...IMG_0229_zpswipgub4c.jpg.bothered me abit all day.

Here is a pic after 9 holes...IMG_0237_zps7ucohzs4.jpg

My usual glove is the Bionic Stable glove, that has a thicker leather and special pads as i have arthritis and the padded glove helps keep the finger pain to a minimum.  That said, I wore the E Glove for the entire round.  The feel was very good, and my glove hand did not slip when wailing at the little white ball.  The glove came off when putting, ..IMG_0236_zps0wk6upi6.jpg

but otherwise, it stayed on during the mid 80's tempurature.....Gee, I love Florida golf in the Fall. And here is a pic after 18 holes....IMG_0235_zpsw7fvcxyq.jpg

Overall, the Bridgestone E glove was a great fit and feel.  The black mesh on the back of the hand allowed the glove to expand and contract when I gripped the club.  I will continue to use it while the weather is warm.  I give it a "Thumbs Up" .

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Nice reviews guys --- let's hear from the rest of the gang!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I haven't had a chance to play a round yet, but I wanted to post a few first impressions.  I'm teeing off in an hour and I'll get to play again tomorrow so I can report back on feel while playing then.

IMG_3603.JPG

I ordered a size L as that is what I usually wear.  I can get away with an XL in some gloves, but I like the snug fit that an L gives me.  The Bridgestone e-series is a hair on the small side compared to other gloves I've used.  I'm currently playing an Asher Chuck and have also used various Titleist gloves and a Srixon this year.  I wouldn't say the fit is too far off though and I would expect it to loosen up a hair with some use and that would make it a perfect fit.

IMG_3605.JPGIMG_3606.JPG

The mesh portion on the top of the glove should allow some room to breathe and cut down on sweating during the summer months.  It's going to be damn near 70 here today and tomorrow so I'll get one last chance to test in warm weather.  I've already played rounds in the 40's though and the high from here on out will be lucky to hit 50.  I'll get a chance to see if that mesh panel lets in too much air as well.

IMG_3607.JPG

So far my only complaint with the glove is a very small one.  The cut on the wrist line is at an angle instead of straight down.  Not sure how to explain this, but when I tighten the velcro on my gloves I just my right hand and put my index finger on the glove and pull with my thumb and middle finger.  The part that's cut out of the glove is exactly where I put my finger to pull on the velcro.  Like I said it's a small thing, but when shopping for a glove it's the little things that make me buy one and pass on another.

IMG_3608.JPG

Time to go get ready for golf, I'll report back after I get to use it for a couple rounds.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

So far my only complaint with the glove is a very small one.  The cut on the wrist line is at an angle instead of straight down.  Not sure how to explain this, but when I tighten the velcro on my gloves I just my right hand and put my index finger on the glove and pull with my thumb and middle finger.  The part that's cut out of the glove is exactly where I put my finger to pull on the velcro.  Like I said it's a small thing, but when shopping for a glove it's the little things that make me buy one and pass on another.

attachicon.gifIMG_3608.JPG

Time to go get ready for golf, I'll report back after I get to use it for a couple rounds.

That was the first thing I noticed as well......I wonder how much $$$ they save by not including that small piece of material.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

As luck would have it, the glove came in a day late so I didn't get to test on my golf trip this past weekend.  However, I wanted to give my first impression

bear glove.jpg

Me and my buddy Bear liked the packaging, it was nothing overly special or eye grabbing.  It was sufficient in my opinion to give you a good idea of some of the features Bridgestone is touting.

standing glove.jpg

I removed the glove from the package and it was very soft as promoted.  I immediately was drawn to the mesh on the back.  I think I am going to like that and I think in the summer it will be nice to keep the hand a little cooler.  I have had gloves with mesh in the fingers and I did not like that but this design will be new to me.  Unfortunately, the hot weather is long gone in Ohio but we shall see....

glove loose.jpg

I then proceeded to put the glove on.  I normally use a large cadet, this glove was a large regular. I must say this glove is sized small.  My mitt filled it up and then some.  The finger length was perfect as a regular and not a cadet.  I had trouble getting the velcro closure to match up completely.  This is not a real problem but it  could lead to some returns for those that might buy a glove without trying it on.

backhand.jpg

I flexed my hand and the mesh had a nice give to it.  I really liked the cut out at the bottom of the back of the glove.  This is nice for the top of the back swing.  The glove felt pretty normal to me in terms of tackiness  but I must say, this glove is buttery soft.  I just hope it holds up!

hand open.jpg

In closing, my first impression of this glove is good but I am not overwhelmed.  I don't know when I will play again but I am hoping I will love this mesh back design.  Stay tuned.

Couple quick impressions after the first round.  In all honesty is only lasted 4 holes before I switched back to my Asher Chuck.

It does run a tad on the small side.  On a 68° day on 11/3 it wasn't so bad, but if I was cranking this on and off in July/Aug heat and humidity it would be hard.  I'm very curious what the next size up (XL) would feel like.

The grip was very good and the glove feels nice and thin.  It flexes very nicely when making a fist and I do think if I had played it longer it may have loosened up.

This was the deal breaker for me.  The inside seam of the pointer finger kept digging in right under my fingernail.  Because the glove was so tight it was really noticeable.  It was uncomfortable to the point that I switched gloves after 4 holes.  I don't know if this was because of the slightly tighter fit of the glove or because I cut my fingernails yesterday and it's a little shorter than normal.  Either way if I had tried this glove on in the store yesterday I would not have purchased it.

I'll give it another shot tomorrow and see how it feels, but today it didn't make the cut.

Initial impressions, I wasn't able to play golf with it yet, but I will this Friday. The glove is very soft and thin , not sure how durable it will be, but it feels nice, the only thing that bugs me with it is the seam on the index finger tip, it's directly between the nail and skin, usually the gloves will loosen with time so I will use it and see. The fit is pretty much how I like it, it's pretty tight, again hopefully it will loosen a bit with use.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Played in the rain today, the glove was soft, gripped very well and held up very well in the rain until it got too wet to use which was hole 12. The seam on the index finger is very annoying, if Bridgestone can figure out how to remove that seam this glove would be used in a lot of gokf, but that seam will keep people from buying it. I will use it until it rips, it really felt nice, but I might cut the tip of the finger out to get rid of the seam

7f25dafb-50a2-4ad5-918c-dc215416f419_zps

Glove is a XXL and is a bit smaller than my current glove, also a XXL.  Initial impressions would not put it in the bag for me.  Glove is tight and the seems hit in such a way as to make the glove uncomfortable when just putting it on and wearing around the house. I'll get a couple rounds in this weekend and will have a review posted soon.

Thanks MGS and Bridgestone for the opportunity to review the e-Glove.

My hand is apparently shaped like a skeleton hand, long fingers and relatively slim across the palm. I have a difficult time finding gloves that have enough length in the fingers and still close well enough to feel secure. Usually a medium will fit across the palm and I have to hope the fingers are long enough or stretch with a few uses. The e-Glove seems to be a comparable fit to my favorite fitting Asher Death Grip glove. The leather is very soft and the mesh back allows easy movement. Interesting that earlier this year I ordered a few different gloves based on the MGS glove test. I would combine this with the fit of the Death Grip and close to the feel of the Foot Joy StaSoft. The grip level seems great for me.

It's Ohio, dark at 5:30pm and I've been spending too many hours a day the last few weeks in front of a computer screen to get any rounds with the glove but have messed around hitting ball into my makeshift garage hitting bay. Durability so far seems good, but it will take more time to test.

I'm a Bridgestone ball fan so I may be biased, but assuming the glove holds up well enough during winter range sessions I plan on putting the glove in the bag for next season.

My only complaint so far is the red. I'd rather see white, black, or grey but it's an extremely minor detail.

It looks like a glove.

box_zpsn0taa4b8.jpg

glove_zpsq9x4srfv.jpg

palm_zpsshsnxhvu.jpg

Size compared to well used Asher Death Grip and Birdy.

compare_zpsqee2dgep.jpg

Ping G30 driver 9.0 Tour 65 X 45"
Cobra Bio-Cell 3-wood ATX Tour Blue TX75 42.5"

Cobra Bio-Cell 3-4 Hybrid Irod 85F5 40.5"
Cobra Amp Forged 4-GW KBS Tour S+
Titleist SM4 wedges 56 & 60.
Ping Tomcat C with Super Stroke 3.0 grip

Bridgestone B330

Third and fourth rounds this weekend with the e glove......the glove is fine, I do have a small gripe about the thumb.......it fits a little tight for me.

I think the consensus with this glove is that it runs smaller than what we are used to, but it only seems to be affecting one finger, every review I've read including mine has one finger that doesn't fit correctly, for me though, I really like the softness of the glove, and it's very tacky to my grips, so I think the pros out weigh the cons for this glove, but I would still like to see slightly longer fingers in the glove.

let me start off by saying that I needed 1 size larger in this glove. I went to my local golfmart and tried on 1 size larger and it fit perfect.

So on to the actual review. This glove feels very good. I took it to the range and hit balls. I couldn't play with this glove because the sizing was to small and it would mess with my head knowing it didn't feel right. The glove was very soft and I never had it slip on me. When I go to the range I usually have to switch gloves from sweat and I didn't have to with this glove. I had my brother try it and he really liked it. I plan on getting a larger size and giving it a full review very soon because I do believe it is a very good glove for the price point.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

I've gotten a chance to play a few more rounds with this glove and all it did was confirm what others and myself have already said.

• The fit is on the small side.  It's not a glove I would order blind off the internet without trying it on.  There is a good chance you would need to go up one size for a comfortable fit.
  • The seem on the inside of the index finger is extremely annoying.  It digs in right underneath my fingernail and because the glove is on the small side there is no amount of pulling or twisting that can move it to a comfortable position
  • The leather is nice and soft and it does provide excellent grip and feel
  • The mesh panel on the back should keep your hand a little cooler in warm weather
  • It's not a glove built for playing in Nov in MN weather.  Cooler temps and windy cut right through the mesh panel

Overall it's a $15 glove with some very nice features.  The grip is great and it's real leather.  However had I tried on this glove in a store I would not have purchased it.  For my money there are other options that are more comfortable and offer similar feel and performance.

Bridgestone E Series Glove Review- Apprenti23

image.jpg

Being that your hands are the only connection you have with the golf club, it is imperative that you have a sound grip. Proper technique, clean/fresh grips in the right size, and a properly fit golf glove can really go a long way. I have long been a fan of Bridgestone golf, and wore their gloves and played their balls religiously for a couple seasons.

Initial impressions of the glove/packaging-image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

I am not really sure why the packaging is orange? The glove is red and black, their clubs are black and yellow... Hmmmm.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Glove material feels nice, soft leather. Quality construction.

image.jpg

Fit is really good. You want your glove to fit tightly. I'm not talking cut off circulation or where you could see lines in your skin after you take it off, but it should be snug. If it doesn't fit properly, it will affect your grip and will also wear poorly.

image.jpgimage.jpg

The first time I put the glove on, I felt as though the glove felt extremely short. I compared it to the FootJoy and it was a noticeable difference. At first I did not like that it felt so short. The Bridgestone glove sure uses a LOT less leather in comparison to FiotJoy StaSof. It's probably not a fair comparison. If I were to compare again, I would compare this to the SciFlex glove.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I used the glove for three rounds of golf and one range session. The glove is very durable as there are hardly any signs of use (I keep my cord grips clean and will wipe them with a damp towel during the round). image.jpgimage.jpg

I wish that this test would have come out in July because I feel that in hit and humid conditions this glove could really shine. The mesh panel provides great comfort and I assume excellent breathability.

Conclusion

I would buy this glove over the FootJoy StaSof and WeatherSof gloves. I am unsure of price point, but I would probably buy this glove over most sub $15 gloves. I do not think this glove should be priced greater than $15. If it's in the $10-$12 range it's a steal of a deal.

Bridgestone E Series Golf Glove Review

Full Disclaimer – I have not had a chance to play golf with this glove or for that matter any glove for the last 6 weeks or so.  That being said, I will try and update this review either this winter or spring, when I am able to play golf again. 

Packaging: 

Looks are everything – and the product falls short.  I believe that Bridgestone is trying to establish themselves into the higher price point tech-glove bracket with this glove.  This is a sector where they are competing with the other Cabretta Leather/Tech Gloves such as the FootJoy StaySof & SciFlex, Nike DriFit in the mass retail market.  I think that the packaging, with the bright orange is a turn-off and not eye catching for me personally.  It made the product look less than premium to me.   That being said – the Orange matches the packaging of the e6 golf ball so I can see the correlation from Bridgestone and the e Series ball is a successful line – so while I may not like the packaging – I get it and I understand it. 

IMG_3096.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

Fit & Feel: 

I have always worn a FootJoy Large and recently had been wearing the TaylorMade Tour Preferred in large (they were given to me).  I usually purchase the StaySof or Touch Limited from Footjoy when I need a new glove.  The leather on the Bridgestone glove is soft and feels pretty good from a quality aspect.  I actually do like where there is more of a notch and less material near the Velcro closure on the back of the glove.  To me this aided in my comfort as you don't have a flap there and there is less material.  How this will feel when I actually get to play with it, I don't know – I might change my mind on it. 

The hand portion of the glove gave me a great fit, nice and tight through the back and palm and the mesh panel allowed for a greater range of motion and comfort from the glove.  The fingers though I found to be a little on the short side and wouldn't be surprised to see myself poke through the tips after playing with this glove. 

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

Overall:

The colors and the quality of the glove appear to be in the same line as the other Tech-Gloves on the market. 

Will I purchase it in the future?  I don't know – maybe – but I have always worn FootJoy gloves and it is what the proshop at my local club sells so there is the convenience factor as well.  I am not one to go out of my way to go to Golfsmith or somewhere else just to buy a glove.  If Bridgestone were sold at my club, maybe, but I do want to get some time with it before committing to purchase. 

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

Well I used the glove another range session and it loosened up a bit on Friday. Saturday I decided to play the entire round with the glove and give it its fair shot. Other then having to adjust the seams to sit comfortably on my fingers a few times it performs really well. Never did the club slip in my hands. The feel of the leather is very nice inch softer then any other glove in its price range that I have tried (I haven't tried the MG yet). It out performed and felt better the the Footjoy SofJoy I play and was very close to the SciFlex also. These are my two go to gloves typically.

Snell MTB-X

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have put in another range session and 27 more holes with this glove and I do like it. It has loosened up a bit but I still have to adjust the seams on the fingers every now and again. Overall this is a very good glove and I would have been pleased with this glove it I had bought it. Thee feel is great as well as the durability the glove still looks relatively new.

So if you looking for a good mid range glove this Bridgestone E series glove would be a very good option.

Snell MTB-X

Awesome work guys -- any more updates?

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Awesome work guys -- any more updates?

Unless you want a review of its performance making snow balls I'm going to have to wait on durability until spring 😀☃

The reason I only play with wrap-style grips is that I quit using golf gloves back in the eighties. I needed a larger size glove on the back nine than on the front.

The combination of graphite shafts and wrap-type grips minimize my hand problems, but some swelling when I play is just a fact of life.

Don't let your little boys box, moms and dads. Not unless they're such genetic freaks that they're gonna make Mayweather money. In that case, they'll live with swollen hands on the steering wheels of their Bugatti Veyrons. (As long as their heads are still ok.)

I love the reviews. Awesome pics too guys. I was really interested this one. I find it hard to stick with one glove or even one brand of glove for that matter. I have bounced between footjoy, nike, and callaway. I usually find myself returning to footjoy for some reason. I have been away at college and have not had a chance to play or hit balls since late August. I go home next tuesday which means I will be at the course next Thursday. I will need a new glove and this one is now top of the list to try out for the winter and maybe next summer as well

Driver = Cobra Fly-Z + 10 degree w/ Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft

3-Wood = Cobra Fly-Z + 14.5 degree

3-Iron = Ping iBlade w/ Ping Standard Graphite Shaft

4-PW = Ping iBlade w/ Project X Rifle Shafts

50 degree = Titleist SM5

54 degree = Titleist SM5

58 degree = Titleist SM5

I love the reviews. Awesome pics too guys. I was really interested this one. I find it hard to stick with one glove or even one brand of glove for that matter. I have bounced between footjoy, nike, and callaway. I usually find myself returning to footjoy for some reason. I have been away at college and have not had a chance to play or hit balls since late August. I go home next tuesday which means I will be at the course next Thursday. I will need a new glove and this one is now top of the list to try out for the winter and maybe next summer as well

Make sure to try it on, it seems to run a bit small, but it is very soft and seems to be durable. I've used mine for about 5 rounds, and it still looks new, I dont hit a lot of balls on the range so no wear from that.

My glove has about had it. After 18 rounds in 90* heat, plus 12 x 2-hour indoor lessons, plus 6 outdoor practice sessions. So around 36 rounds. I wore the glove nonstop during these rounds/sessions, even during putting. The leather is very soft and thin, providing excellent feel. I will post pictures tomorrow. Even though it has a small hole, it's still useable. I like it so much, I bought 2 more.

It's December and I am still using the e glove. Bionic glove for the first nine, then switch to the e glove for the back. Still in great shape, thumb is still a bit tight, but works great.

Ok, here's the real deal.  How well does the Bridgestone e Glove hold up after 36 rounds (or the equivalent)?  Remember this was subjected 95* heat and humidity in Florida.

Ok, Ok, I wore a hole in the wrong spot, which shows I have a bad grip.  It works for me.  Anyway, this e Glove was great.  It's thin and soft, enhancing feel.  I didn't even bother taking it off for putting.  Which may be partly because it fit like skin, these gloves do run slightly small, but work out OK with stretching.  Best thing was the sweat control, which was awesome.  I sweat buckets, and this glove was unaffected.  Like I said, I was so psyched, I bought 2 more from Amazon for $16 each.  I wish they lasted a little longer, but hey, you can't have everything.  I thank Bridgestone and MyGolfSpy for the opportunity to test this product.  You have a winner.

Archived