Sign in to follow this  
toomanymatts

WTB Inazone Spin Wedge set 52,56,60 - pref heads only

Our Sponsors

hi all

I want to pick up a set of the Inazone Spin wedge heads.

These have been discontinued, and Diamond Tour has LH in all lofts, but only 52/60 (no 56) in Raw in RH. No joy there. Saved search on ebay hasn't yielded much so far. Emailed a bunch of googled shops and generally had no replies or 'oh yeah, I should pull that product off my page' type replies. Still no joy.

So, in the hope that some of you guys are club makers with some old inventory on the shelves, or hobbyists from the project they never got around to doing, does anyone have a set of these (or even a raw 56 and I will buy the others direct from DTG)?

In an ideal world, I'd get the oil soak color, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I would pref new and pref heads only, but all can be discussed, let me know

Matt

i checked in my stuff this afternoon after reading your post this morning. Thought i may have had one from our old shop stock because we did a lot of business with DTG but sorry no dice

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

www.golfcomponents.com.au.  try this site they are on there.

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Sub70 16* 4 wood

Irons:  Sub 70 

699 Pro - 3 Iron (4 iron bent to 20*)

639 CB 4 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges:

Titleist Vokey SM7 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Bag: Sub 70 Cart Bag
Handicap index:  +2.4

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Thanks for checking Josh, but same issue...52 and 60 in rh, all lofts in lh. Was one of the shops I emailed a while back hoping they had something laying around, but no dice.

hi all

I want to pick up a set of the Inazone Spin wedge heads.

These have been discontinued, and Diamond Tour has LH in all lofts, but only 52/60 (no 56) in Raw in RH. No joy there. Saved search on ebay hasn't yielded much so far. Emailed a bunch of googled shops and generally had no replies or 'oh yeah, I should pull that product off my page' type replies. Still no joy.

So, in the hope that some of you guys are club makers with some old inventory on the shelves, or hobbyists from the project they never got around to doing, does anyone have a set of these (or even a raw 56 and I will buy the others direct from DTG)?

In an ideal world, I'd get the oil soak color, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I would pref new and pref heads only, but all can be discussed, let me know

Matt

Matt,

I found these in 50*, 54* & 58* RH in CNC carbon steel,  $15.99 per head.

http://www.pacificgolfclubs.com/golf-club-head-components/golf-wedge-heads/inazone-cnc-spin-wedge-head

And these in 52*,56* & 60* RH in CNC Shadow, $16.99 per head

http://www.pacificgolfclubs.com/golf-club-head-components/golf-wedge-heads/inazone-shadow-cnc-spin-wedge-head

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls