Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Do you use a Scorecard Holder?

I'm a hip pocket guy while walking -- never really thought of putting the scorecard in anything other than my pocket, but what the hell, maybe it's time to "accessorize..."

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

DP,

I am actually still active duty and I will be getting stationed back in WA next year in Everett. That's very cool I will be ordering a scorecard holder after seeing your Black Friday sell.

Awesome! Maybe we can get together and play sometime when you return to WA?

post-54443-0-07055700-1406684950.jpg

I'm a hip pocket guy while walking -- never really thought of putting the scorecard in anything other than my pocket, but what the hell, maybe it's time to "accessorize..."

:D It's always time to accessorize, especially if you get some fictionality out of the process. The scorecard holder looks great sticking out your back pocket.

Before I started carrying a scorecard holder years ago, I would always be pulling my scorecard win and out of my bag, getting stabbed by my pencil and losing pencils, not to mention my scorecard being destroyed by the elements. I would highly recommend trying one out. 

ace-of-clubs-golf-company-black-friday-sale-2015.gif

Awesome! Maybe we can get together and play sometime when you return to WA?

Absolutely!!! I really want to get back and play some of the courses I like.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while this is a the one I use.  Doesn't fit every card perfectly but I really don't care if holds the card securely.  It holds a pencil and it protects the card from sweat/wear from my pocket.  Even if I don't have the card bound in by the internal elastic, the card does not slip out of the holder. 

cardholder.jpg

cardholder2.png

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Been a while this is a the one I use.  Doesn't fit every card perfectly but I really don't care if holds the card securely.  It holds a pencil and it protects the card from sweat/wear from my pocket.  Even if I don't have the card bound in by the internal elastic, the card does not slip out of the holder. 

attachicon.gifcardholder.jpg

attachicon.gifcardholder2.png

Thank you for sharing the photos.

We receive many requests for custom sized holders to accommodate the many different sizes of golf scorecards out there. I wish there was an industry standard size, but unfortunately there isn't.

We have thought of creating a generic pack of scorecards that comes with the purchase of our scorecard holder. This way your scorecard always fits in your holder.

DP

• 3 months later...

I use one when I'm in a tournament or a competitive round and don't need the distraction of keeping score on my phone.

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

• 2 months later...

I use one from Carve On in Ireland. The quality is AMAZING!!!! I was fortunate enough to pick up my order at their shop outside of Dublin. The whole team are great!!!! I walk, carry, so I use the scorecard holder nearly every round. I highly recommend you check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'm not a scorecard holder guy. I've tried a couple through the years but they were awkward I thought. They just didn't really fit my card in the proper position and I write left handed. I just keep a folded card in my pocket. Works just fine.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have also been contemplating using one. I usually put them in my back pocket but unfortunately by the end of the round they are quite abused looking.

i would like to protect them better as i keep my scorecards and have kept everone since i started golfing

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I have a gorgeous one from our provincial championship last year but I just don't like the feel of having it in my back pocket

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Archived