Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Whats your best joke?

DarthGolfer

... Not sure if I posted this previously, but since the PGA is at Southern Hills I figured it was appropriate to repeat. The bigger question: Is this Ole Gray?

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

21 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Not sure if I posted this previously, but since the PGA is at Southern Hills I figured it was appropriate to repeat. The bigger question: Is this Ole Gray?

Could be him😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

Could be him😜

I don't think it's Ole Gray, I live in the same small town as him and I/everyone would know......😆

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again, decided to leave a note, saying, "I've had enough and have left you...don't bother coming after me"

Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.

After a short while, the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom. She could see him walk towards the dresser and pick up the note.

After a few minutes, he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone.  "She's finally gone...yeah I know, about bloody time, I'm coming to see you, put on that sexy French nightie. I love you...can't wait to see you...we'll do all the naughty things you like."  He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.

She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed, seething with rage and with tears in her eyes.
She grabbed the note to see what he wrote.

"I can see your feet. We're outta bread; be back in five minutes."

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg.4fd58a84afacf9392da22900ac9d4acc.jpeg

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument, go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round. 

His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrived, and there they are on the golf course. 

The first guy said, "Boy, this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off if."

The second guy said, "My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

The third guy said, "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they all had lost their minds. "I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf....'

"And she said, 'Take a sweater.'"

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations Board of Health Teams.

They revealed that: North American men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This has come as very upsetting news to most of my buddies at the golf club, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

On 5/22/2022 at 2:06 PM, chisag said:

Nah, my buddy doesn't like donuts.   lol

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

On 5/22/2022 at 2:06 PM, chisag said:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh 🤫.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 AM, CarlH said:
A student went to Alabama on a football scholarship. He was a great running back, but a poor student.
At graduation, he didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the dean give him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the dean agreed if Bubba could answer one question correctly he would give him a diploma.

The one question test was held in the auditorium and all the students packed the place. It was standing room only.
The dean was on the stage and told him to come up. The dean had the diploma in his hand and said, "Sir, if you can answer this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." Bubba said he was ready and the dean asked him the question. "Sir," he said, "How much is three times seven?"

Bubba looked up at the ceiling and the down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The Alabama students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway! Graduate him anyway!"

Then Bubba held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. He said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."

A hush fell over the auditorium and the Alabama students began another chant. "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

This reminds me of about 30 years ago, I was working in the retail industry and traveling around north Georgia and north Alabama. On one trip I had a regional sales director riding with me and we are driving from Ft. Payne, Ala to Huntsville. We were on several back roads and he looks over and asked did I know what the Alabama state flower was? I replied that I had no idea. He said: Satellite Dish

Obsolete Dish? | SatelliteGuys.US

I swear, every house or trailer had one of these outside.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

A Limerick

I once played a round on a course 

My caddie worked hard as a horse 

She helped me to score 

And get down in four 

Playing around is what got me divorced 

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 minutes ago, CarlH said:

This one is for @chisag

image.jpeg.34b3468c12c5c782cd882817ec788e87.jpeg

Now that’s funny!

Rick

Left Hand, 

After many years of living happily ever after, Cinderella is now old. The prince has passed, the servants have left, and she sits alone with only her cat for company. Suddenly there was a flash, and a woman appeared. Cinderella immediately recognized that it was her fiary godmother! "My dear, I've some to check up on you! How did it all work out with the prince?" Cinderella told her, "Oh, it was a wonderful life! The prince was a fabulous and loving husband, and life was awesome." The fairy godmother replied, "But you seem sad now." "Well, the prince is gone, and while he was a great spouse, he was a lousy financial planner, and now I'm old and quite poor. I live alone with only my cat, and I can't even feed him properly." The fairy godmother answered, Ah, but you were kind and generous to others, so I have the power to give you three new wishes. What would you like?" Cinderella was gobsmacked! "Well, could you make me rich again?" With a flash, the room was filled floor to ceiling with gold. "Oh my goodness, such a treasure! But I'm an old lady, I can't spend this. Could you also make me young again?" With another flash, Cinderella was transformed back into her young prime, slim and gorgeous. Now that she was young again, she realized she was feeling things she hadn't felt in a while, and said she'd like the prince back. "Oh no, my dear, I can't raise the dead! You have to wish for something else." Cinderella thought about it, and looked down at her cat, and said, "Ginger has always been my loving companion. Can you turn my cat into a man?" With another flash the cat was transformed into an extremely handsome fine specimen of a man. At that the fairy godmother said, "Enjoy your new life, I an off!", and disapearred as quickly as she had come. Cinderella blinked the bright flashes out of her eyes, and gazed at her new beau. He leaned over with wide eyes, and whispered in her ear, "Now I bet you wish you hadn't cut my nuts off!"

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

On 6/26/2022 at 6:03 AM, ole gray said:

holdmyteeth.jpg

Only in GA.. lol

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

17 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

For those of us married (and especially for a long time) we're pretty familiar with the "FINE!" or  "Whatever" responses. but I forgot about the bonus word. Any newly weds here might take all of these words into consideration when communicating with SWMBOs' . 

IMG_9068.jpg.f63e783faa60f5a5322e792616eb8df0.jpg

Note this was posted in the MEN's Locker room at Plum brook country club. 

Can you educate us what "SWMBO's" stands for???

So, Einstein is taking his morning stroll around heaven and meets someone, and asks aren’t you new here? And the guy replies yes, I am. Einstein asked what he did before on earth and the guy said he was a nuclear physicist. Einstein said that sounds like a very interesting job we will have to discuss it over lunch one day.

The next day on his morning stroll Einstein meets someone else new and asked what that person did. The person replies he ran the nuclear medicine wing at John Hopkins hospital. Einstein said I’d love to hear all about your job and what was involved, we can discuss it over lunch one day.

One the next stroll Einstein meets another new person and asked what he did for a job previously. The guy said he drove a garbage truck for the city for 32 years. Einstein said ROLL TIDE!

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

58 minutes ago, SlikHands said:

I believe it means "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

1 hour ago, SlikHands said:

She Who Must Be Obeyed, I believe it was coined by David Ferehty.

Rick

Left Hand, 

46 minutes ago, hohjoe said:

So, Einstein is taking his morning stroll around heaven and meets someone, and asks aren’t you new here? And the guy replies yes, I am. Einstein asked what he did before on earth and the guy said he was a nuclear physicist. Einstein said that sounds like a very interesting job we will have to discuss it over lunch one day.

The next day on his morning stroll Einstein meets someone else new and asked what that person did. The person replies he ran the nuclear medicine wing at John Hopkins hospital. Einstein said I’d love to hear all about your job and what was involved, we can discuss it over lunch one day.

One the next stroll Einstein meets another new person and asked what he did for a job previously. The guy said he drove a garbage truck for the city for 32 years. Einstein said ROLL TIDE!

Can’t wait to send this to my next door neighbor!  

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, SlikHands said:

😱 You must be newly wed or not married. 😂

Hopefully SWMBO is now cleared up 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD