Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Whats your best joke?

DarthGolfer

4 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Think I stirred up a hornets nest.....could be fun and interesting.....all my friends who are attorneys and Judges, love it......

It’s good to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

A lawyer and two friends, a Rabbi and a Hindu holy man, had car trouble in the countryside and asked to spend the night with a farmer.

The farmer said, "There might be a problem. You see, I only have room for two to sleep, one of you must sleep in the barn."

"No problem," spoke the Rabbi. "My people wandered in the desert for forty years. I am humble enough to sleep in the barn for an evening." With that he departed to the barn and the others bedded down for the night.

Moments later a knock was heard at the door. The farmer opened the door, and there stood the Rabbi from the barn. "What's wrong?" asked the farmer.

He replied, "I am grateful to you, but I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn and my faith believes that is an unclean animal."

His Hindu friend agreed to swap places with him. But a few minutes late the same scene occurs. There is a knock on the door. "What's wrong, now?" the farmer asked.

The Hindu holy man replies, "I too am grateful for your helping us out, but there is a cow in the barn and in my country cows are considered sacred. I can't sleep on holy ground!"

Well, that leaves only the lawyer to make the change. He grumbled and complained, but went out to the barn. Moments later there was another knock on the farmer's door. Frustrated and tired, the farmer opened the door, and there stood:

The pig and the cow.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

A lawyer and two friends, a Rabbi and a Hindu holy man, had car trouble in the countryside and asked to spend the night with a farmer.

The farmer said, "There might be a problem. You see, I only have room for two to sleep, one of you must sleep in the barn."

"No problem," spoke the Rabbi. "My people wandered in the desert for forty years. I am humble enough to sleep in the barn for an evening." With that he departed to the barn and the others bedded down for the night.

Moments later a knock was heard at the door. The farmer opened the door, and there stood the Rabbi from the barn. "What's wrong?" asked the farmer.

He replied, "I am grateful to you, but I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn and my faith believes that is an unclean animal."

His Hindu friend agreed to swap places with him. But a few minutes late the same scene occurs. There is a knock on the door. "What's wrong, now?" the farmer asked.

The Hindu holy man replies, "I too am grateful for your helping us out, but there is a cow in the barn and in my country cows are considered sacred. I can't sleep on holy ground!"

Well, that leaves only the lawyer to make the change. He grumbled and complained, but went out to the barn. Moments later there was another knock on the farmer's door. Frustrated and tired, the farmer opened the door, and there stood:

The pig and the cow.

Too funny - I didn't expect the punchline. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

A lawyer was so large that, when he died, the undertaker couldn’t find a coffin big enough to hold the body. So, the undertaker gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

11 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

A lawyer was so large that, when he died, the undertaker couldn’t find a coffin big enough to hold the body. So, the undertaker gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.

That’s a new one…

Rick

Left Hand, 

Google and research.....a plenty.....

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

52 minutes ago, alfriday101 said:

I was an attorney in my earlier life.  One of my favorites:

Do you know what you call 25 lawyers sky diving?

Skeet.  

Gotta send this to my attorney buddy in CT.  Also was one of my hunting buddies.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It was bitterly cold the other day... How cold was it?  It was so cold, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

The difference between a carp and a lawyer... one is a scum-sucking bottom dweller and the other is a fish.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

You know the old saying, "talk is cheap"..?

Well.. not after a lawyer enters the room 😝

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Tiger woods runs into Ray Charles at a charity event, Ray tells tiger that he likes to golf also. Tiger says wow that's awesome. Ray says we will have to play some time, tiger says great. Then Ray asks how much do you want to play for, tiger says I can't play you for money, Ray says what's the matter you afraid to. So tiger says fine when do you want to play, Ray looks at tiger and says any night you want to..

Frank musolino 

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It was bitterly cold the other day... How cold was it?  It was so cold, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

The difference between a carp and a lawyer... one is a scum-sucking bottom dweller and the other is a fish.

We're on a roll now 😅

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 12/9/2016 at 9:16 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ray and John UGA, fans were sitting in the stands watching the game, when The bulldog reached back and licked his privates. Ray said, "Man, I'd like to be able to do that". John looked at him and "ThAt dog would biiiiite you!!"

Apologies to Dawg Daddy and Ole Gray.

One of Lewis Grizzard's most famous jokes. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

• 3 weeks later...

The Beach Boys walk into a bar.

"Round?"

"Round."

"Get a round?"

"I'll get a round."

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

1 hour ago, JerryB said:

The Beach Boys walk into a bar.

"Round?"

"Round."

"Get a round?"

"I'll get a round."

That’s a groaner😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

That’s a groaner😜

That's why I love it!!  First time I told it, my dad chuckled and my wife rolled her eyes.  But then I looked over at my mom, sitting at the kitchen table with her back to me, and her shoulders were shaking in quiet laughter.  She couldn't hold it in and had one of those ten minute laugh/gasp for air fits.  Thinking about it now and I'm giggling at the reaction.

Edited by JerryB

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

3 minutes ago, JerryB said:

That's why I love it!!  First time I told it, my dad chuckled and my wife rolled her eyes.  But then I looked over at my mom, sitting at the kitchen table with her back to me, and her shoulders were shaking in quiet laughter.  She couldn't hold it in and had one of those ten minute laugh/gasp for air fits.  Thinking about it now and I'm giggling at the reaction.

That’s great!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Cinderella is getting ready to go to the ball and her fairy godmother walked in, Cinderella is crying, fairy godmother asked what was wrong and Cinderella says she started her period and bad cramps. Fairy godmother gives her a magic tampon and all her pain goes away. She tells her she needs to be back before midnight or it will turn into a pumpkin, Cinderella says ok. She comes walking in at 1:30 and her fairy godmother tells her that she had to be back by midnight or it would turn into a pumpkin, Cinderella says that's OK I met this nice guy at the ball his name was Peter, peter........

Frank musolino 

Two guys go out to play golf.  One of them brings his little dog.  On the first green the guy with the dog makes a 25 foot putt.  The dog stands up on his hind legs and starts yipping. The other guy says, "Wow, your dog is really talented.  What does he do if you miss the putt?"  The other gofer replies, "Somersaults."  The other guy says, "Somersaults! How many does he do?"  The  first guy replies, "Depends on how hard I kick him."

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

Maltby KE4 TC HyWay Utility Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

image.png.0d2df83eb1bcf82eb1adec6302909991.png    MEZZ.1 Putter (2022 tester)

image.png.43257b3b93a88cb87b3dfc1ae39a025a.png  Tour Ball X

A man lays sprawled across three entire seats at a posh theater. Before the show has even started, an usher walks by and notices the man.

“Sir, you’re only allowed one seat, can you please sit up?”

The man groans, but remains seated. The usher becoming impatient with the man, “sir, if you don’t get up, I will need to get my manager involved”

Again the man just groans, which infuriates the usher as he marches off to get the manager. In a few moments he returns with the manager and they both repeatedly attempt to move him, but with no success. It was at this point that the manager calls the police.

Moments later, a police officer arrives and approaches the man, “alright buddy, what’s your name?”

“Ole Gray” the man moans.

“And where ya from Ole Gray?”

With pain in his voice Ole Gray replied, “the balcony”.

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

An older couple is involved in a car accident, she died in the accident and goes up to heaven. When her husband learns she died in the accident he dies of a heart attack. She is standing at the pearly gates and st. Peter comes and she asks him how she can enter heaven, he says all you have to do is spell the word love, she says L O V E, st. Peter says enter. St. Peter asks her if she would watch the gates for him for a couple minutes, he tells her to do the same thing he did. The next person to get there is her husband, he says what are you doing there, she says just watching the gates for a minute. He asks her what does he have to do to get in. She says it's simple all you need to do is spell the word czechoslovakia.

Frank musolino 

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside.
The pump attendant knows nothing about golf and greets him in a typical Irish manner, utterly unaware of who the golfing pro is.
Top of the mornin’ to yer, Sir,” says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick “hello” and bends forward to pick up the nozzle.
As he does so, two tees fall from his shirt pocket onto the ground. “What are dose? asks the attendant.
“They’re called tees,” replies Tiger. “Well, what on the god’s earth are dey for?” inquires the Irishman.
“They’re for resting my balls on when I’m driving”, says Tiger. “Fookin Jaysus”, says the Irishman, “BMW thinks of everything!"

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Note: this car was parked and I was not driving when I caught this pic 🤪

20230514_174813.jpg.04d85a7684c56917b66a6b84e6bd98c6.jpg

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

9 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Note: this car was parked and I was not driving when I caught this pic 🤪

20230514_174813.jpg.04d85a7684c56917b66a6b84e6bd98c6.jpg

You should of written "Wash Me" lol 

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

• 2 weeks later...

I had to post this here 'cuz this is such a sorry-a** joke that it is laughable.....

Screenshot_20230527-164121_Gmail.jpg.f90cb0e29cf83479711c55fd048b4b4b.jpg

Really dude? 🤦‍♂️

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

7 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

I had to post this here 'cuz this is such a sorry-a** joke that it is laughable.....

Screenshot_20230527-164121_Gmail.jpg.f90cb0e29cf83479711c55fd048b4b4b.jpg

Really dude? 🤦‍♂️

Yup, this was going around for a while.  Dunno if anyone feel for it…….😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

14 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Yup, this was going around for a while.  Dunno if anyone feel for it…….😱

ohh man see now i feel left out ... just got it this afternoon...... 😝

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

3 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

ohh man see now i feel left out ... just got it this afternoon...... 😝

probably knew you didn’t have any bitcoins😁

Rick

Left Hand,