Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Whats your best joke?

DarthGolfer

Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can.

Ray and John UGA, fans were sitting in the stands watching the game, when The bulldog reached back and licked his privates. Ray said, "Man, I'd like to be able to do that". John looked at him and "ThAt dog would biiiiite you!!"

Apologies to Dawg Daddy and Ole Gray.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, “Mypenis”. The wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, “Error. Not long enough.”

I work in IT so this was pretty funny when I heard it!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

One day Moses and Jesus were fishing, catching a ton of fish but they were getting a little bored.

Moses says to Jesus "Wanna make a bet?" Since Jesus is always down for a bet, he couldn't refuse.

Moses says, "Its been five thousand years since my last miracle but I bet you I can still pull it off."

So he walks to the front of the boat and spreads his arms.. just like the olden days, the ocean parts and the boat is high and dry between giant walls of water. "Yeah, five thousand years and I still got it!" Moses then lowers his arms and the water comes rushing back.

Jesus then says"Its only been two thousand years since my last miracle, but watch this!"

Jesus then begins to attempt walking on the water. He takes one foot and steps on the water, then he takes a second step and sinks straight to the bottom of the ocean.

He swims up and gets in the boat "Ok, two thousand years.. maybe i'm a little rusty, let me try it again."

He then proceeds to take one step onto the ocean surface then another step and once again starts to sink straight to the bottom of the ocean..

He swims back up, gets in the boat and says... "I figured out why I'm sinking; last time I did this... I didnt have holes in my feet!"

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Ray and John UGA, fans were sitting in the stands watching the game, when The bulldog reached back and licked his privates. Ray said, "Man, I'd like to be able to do that". John looked at him and "ThAt dog would biiiiite you!!"

Apologies to Dawg Daddy and Ole Gray.

No apologies needed, that is a Lewis Grizzard classic.  If you don't know who he is look him up, he was a Damn Good Dawg!

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST MaxRogue ST Max 3, 5 & 7 Wooda 
Irons -      Rogue ST MAX OS  5 - AW
Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*  

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Soft Drip

Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

No apologies needed, that is a Lewis Grizzard classic. If you don't know who he is look him up, he was a Damn Good Dawg!

Yep. That's who it was. The name was escaping me. One of my favorites.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I hit two great balls on the golf course—I stepped on a rake

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

A man has a really bad day on the golf course and was mad as a hornet.   When he got home the wife asked--how did you play today.  Where upon he slaps her.   She said why did you do that, he replied-I have been hitting everything fat and ugly today, why stop now.

A man playing with his wife was teeing off and didn't see his wife up ahead on the ladies tee.   Hitting his drive, the ball caught his wife in the temple and unfortunately killed her.   The next day the coroner called saying there was a problem.  The man said it thought it was determined that the cause of death was blunt force trauma.  The coroner said yes, but then we found a Titleist up her butt.   To which the man replied, that must have been my mulligan.

Needless to say, the wife didn't see the same humor in these jokes as I. 

Super Bowl 2017 Tickets

A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl. Box seats plus airfares, accommodation etc. He didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church, on 23rd street in Nashville TN, at 3 pm. Her name's Louise. She's 5'4", blonde hair, nice smile, and makes $130,000 a year!

PS -- She will be the one in the white dress.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

Seeing some new members from Texas, I am reminded of the following story:

A Texan passed away and St. Peter was giving him a tour of heaven.   In downtown heaven the streets were paved with gold and Peter asked what do you think of them.   The Texan replied, they're really nice but we had better streets in Texas.   Peter took him in to one of heaven's neighborhoods where there was one mansion after another.  Peter said what do you think of them.   The Texan replied, they are really nice homes, but we had better ones in Texas.  Long story short, no matter what Peter showed the Texan he claimed it was better in Texas.   So finally,  Peter took him to the very edge of heaven and told him to look over the edge.  Well the Texan saw the flames of hell just a lapping.  So Peter says what do you think of that.   The Texan replied, I don't know, but we got a guy named Red that will put that darn fire out for ya.

• 1 month later...

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his ill father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune. 

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her, "But in just a few months my father will die and I will inherit $200 million." 

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother. Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

• 3 months later...

An old country preacher had a teenage son, and it was getting time the boy should give some thought to choosing a profession.

Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it.

One day, while the boy was away to school, his father decided to try an experiment. He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects.

A bible

A silver dollar

A bottle of whisky

And a playboy magazine. 

I
'll just hide behind the door", the old preacher said to himself.

"When he comes home from school this afternoon, "I'll see which object he picks up. 

If it's the bible, he's going to be a preacher like me and what a blessing that would be!

If he picks up the dollar, he's going to be a business man, and that would be okay, too. 

But if he picks up the bottle. he's going to be a no-good drunkard, and Lord, what a shame that would be.

And worst of all if he picks up that magazine he's going to be a skirt-chasing bum.

The old man waited anxiously, and soon heard his son's foot-steps as he entered the house whistling and headed for his room.

The boy tossed his books on the bed, and as he turned to leave the room he spotted the objects on the table.

With curiosity in his eyes, he walked over to inspect them.

Finally, he picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm.

He picked up the silver dollar and dropped into his pocket. 

He uncorked the bottle and took a big drink while he admired this months centerfold.

"Lord have mercy." the old preacher disgustedly whispered. "He's gonna run for Congress." 

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

Q: Why don't Southern girls attend orgies?

A: Too many Thank You notes.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Q: What goes "clip-clop-clip-clop-bang-bang-clip-clop-clip-clop?

A: An Amish drive by shooting

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• 1 month later...

1. THE GOLF BALL AND THE SAND WEDGE

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the bedroom closet. Then the woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

The little boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The man says, 'Yes, it is.'

Boy - 'I have a golf ball.'

Man - 'That's nice.'

Boy - 'Want to buy it?'

Man - 'No, thanks.'

Boy - 'My dad's outside.'

Man - 'OK, how much?'

Boy - '$250'

A few weeks later, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together..

Boy - 'Dark in here.'

Man - 'Yes, it is.'

Boy - 'I have sand wedge.

The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, 'How much?'

Boy - '$750'

Man - 'Sold.'

A few days later, the boys father says to the boy, 'Grab your sand wedge and golf ball, let's go outside and have some short game practice. The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my ball and sand wedge dad.'

The father says, 'What?! How much did you sell them for?'

Boy - '$1,000.'

The father says, 'That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is far more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess.'

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The priest says, 'Don't start that s*** with me again. You're in my closet now.'

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

1. A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair. She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration.

‘What troubles you, Sister?' asked the Mother Superior . ‘I thought this was the day you spent with your family.'

‘It was,' sighed the Sister. ‘And I went to play golf with my brother. We try to play golf as often as we can. You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ.'

‘I seem to recall that,' the Mother Superior agreed. ‘So I take it your day of recreation was not relaxing?'

‘Far from it,' snorted the Sister. ‘In fact, I even took the Lord's name in vain today!'

‘Goodness, Sister!' gasped the Mother Superior, astonished. ‘You must tell me all about it!'

‘Well, we were on the fifth tee…and this hole is a monster, Mother Superior – 540 yard Par 5, with a nasty dog leg left and a hidden green….and I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made. And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted…and it hits a bird in mid-flight !'

‘Oh my!' commiserated the Mother. ‘How unfortunate! But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!'

‘No, that wasn't it,' admitted Sister. ‘While I was still trying to fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods, grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!'

‘Oh, that would have made me blaspheme!' sympathized the Mother.

‘But I didn't, Mother!' sobbed the Sister. ‘And I was so proud of myself! And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God, this hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off, with my ball still clutched in his paws!'

‘So that's when you cursed,' said the Mother with a knowing smile.

‘Nope, that wasn't it either,' cried the Sister, anguished, ‘because as the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling, and the hawk dropped him right there on the green, and the ball popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the hole!'

Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest, fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said…

‘You missed the fuckin' putt, didn't you?' 

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Seeing some new members from Texas, I am reminded of the following story:

A Texan passed away and St. Peter was giving him a tour of heaven.   In downtown heaven the streets were paved with gold and Peter asked what do you think of them.   The Texan replied, they're really nice but we had better streets in Texas.   Peter took him in to one of heaven's neighborhoods where there was one mansion after another.  Peter said what do you think of them.   The Texan replied, they are really nice homes, but we had better ones in Texas.  Long story short, no matter what Peter showed the Texan he claimed it was better in Texas.   So finally,  Peter took him to the very edge of heaven and told him to look over the edge.  Well the Texan saw the flames of hell just a lapping.  So Peter says what do you think of that.   The Texan replied, I don't know, but we got a guy named Red that will put that darn fire out for ya.

This is not a joke, but I thought it was funny. The "Red" in the joke above is Red Adair, who became famous for putting out oil and gas well blowout fires. John Wayne played him in a movie. A part of the movie was being filmed in Baytown, Texas. I was working for the Baytown Sun at the time and went out to the film site. John Wayne was walking up to people and sticking his hand out and saying, "Hi, I'm John Wayne." As if there was anyone who didn't know who he was.

A church was having a business meeting with its congregation. They were discussing the need for a new chandelier and the unexpectedly high price of $5,000.

After about 10 minutes, one old fellow raised his hand to speak.

"I've had enough of this... we can't afford $5,000 and besides that we don't have anyone who can play a chandelier and what we really needs is lights.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

• 2 weeks later...

An oldie but a goodie.

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin,

"Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up, so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folk think.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

An oldie but a goodie.

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin,

"Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up, so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:

1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.

2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folk think.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

A big city lawyer was duck hunting, shot a duck that landed in a fenced field.   When he started to climb the fence and old farmer approached and ask what was he doing, this is private property.   The lawyer said he was going to get his duck, when the farmer said that duck is on my property so its my duck.  The lawyer said that you don't know who I am and explained how important he was.   The farmer said in these parts we use country justice not your big city stuff.   The lawyer asked then what is country justice to which the farmer explained-I hit you, then you hit me, then I hit you and so on until someone quits and the quitter loses.   The lawyer looking at the old farmer knew that he could take him and agreed to country justice.   Where upon the old farmer kicked him in the nads.  When the lawyer finally recovered and got back on his feet, he said ok my turn, to which the farmer replied-never mind you win go get your duck.

A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane.

After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?'

The rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our laws."

The priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading..

A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke my Faith."

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking, for about five minutes.

Finally, the rabbi said, "Beats the crap out of a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

My wife told me this one today...it was kinda funny.

Why can't beef stew be a password?

Because it's not stroganoff...

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

My wife told me this one today...it was kinda funny.

Why can't beef stew be a password?

Because it's not stroganoff...

...and there's too much at steak.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Another oldie but goodie.

An Indian chief walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other.   He says to the waiter: “Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Sure, Chief.     Coming right up.” He gets the chief a tall mug of coffee.  

The chief drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out. The next morning he returns.   He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.   He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter: “Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Whoa, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday.     What was all that about, anyway?”

The chief smiles and proudly says, “Training for a position in United States Congress.  
Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.”

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

Another oldie but goodie.

An Indian chief walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter: “Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Sure, Chief. Coming right up.” He gets the chief a tall mug of coffee.

The chief drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out. The next morning he returns. He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter: “Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Whoa, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”

The chief smiles and proudly says, “Training for a position in United States Congress.

Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.”

Ha, good one! Heard a variation on that a long time ago:

Big shot D.C. Congressman visiting a ranch out in Indian country. Praises the fine looking horses, gets what he believes are approvals from the locals, which sounds to him like: "oom golla golla!"

Scenario repeats a few times, Congressman thinks he's doing great. They get to the bull pen, and he really lays it on this time: "Wow! What superb looking animals! Perfect specimens!"

Etc. Etc. "May I step in and have a closer look?"

Indian chief says, "Sure, Congressman - just don't step in the oom galla galla."

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

A three putt is like masturbating. You feel bad after you do it but you know you'll do it again.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

A three putt is like masturbating. You feel bad after you do it but you know you'll do it again.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

This. Is. Great! I've never heard this one before haha.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---