Whats your best joke?

DarthGolfer

On 5/22/2022 at 2:06 PM, chisag said:

... Not sure if I posted this previously, but since the PGA is at Southern Hills I figured it was appropriate to repeat. The bigger question: Is this Ole Gray?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh 🤫.

• Haha 4

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 Dual Force Rossie 1 Broom Stick  Putter 47 inch
Square Strike Wedge aka pocket picker 

On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 AM, CarlH said:
A student went to Alabama on a football scholarship. He was a great running back, but a poor student.
At graduation, he didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the dean give him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the dean agreed if Bubba could answer one question correctly he would give him a diploma.

The one question test was held in the auditorium and all the students packed the place. It was standing room only.
The dean was on the stage and told him to come up. The dean had the diploma in his hand and said, "Sir, if you can answer this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." Bubba said he was ready and the dean asked him the question. "Sir," he said, "How much is three times seven?"

Bubba looked up at the ceiling and the down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The Alabama students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway! Graduate him anyway!"

Then Bubba held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. He said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."

A hush fell over the auditorium and the Alabama students began another chant. "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

This reminds me of about 30 years ago, I was working in the retail industry and traveling around north Georgia and north Alabama. On one trip I had a regional sales director riding with me and we are driving from Ft. Payne, Ala to Huntsville. We were on several back roads and he looks over and asked did I know what the Alabama state flower was? I replied that I had no idea. He said: Satellite Dish

Obsolete Dish? | SatelliteGuys.US

I swear, every house or trailer had one of these outside.

• Like 8

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff 

Irons: :cobra-small: 4 - PW King Forged Tec with Aerotech Steelfiber I95 Stiff

Wedges:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 or Maxfli Tour

A Limerick

I once played a round on a course 

My caddie worked hard as a horse 

She helped me to score 

And get down in four 

Playing around is what got me divorced 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 minutes ago, CarlH said:

This one is for @chisag

image.jpeg.34b3468c12c5c782cd882817ec788e87.jpeg

Now that’s funny!

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

holdmyteeth.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 Dual Force Rossie 1 Broom Stick  Putter 47 inch
Square Strike Wedge aka pocket picker 

After many years of living happily ever after, Cinderella is now old. The prince has passed, the servants have left, and she sits alone with only her cat for company. Suddenly there was a flash, and a woman appeared. Cinderella immediately recognized that it was her fiary godmother! "My dear, I've some to check up on you! How did it all work out with the prince?" Cinderella told her, "Oh, it was a wonderful life! The prince was a fabulous and loving husband, and life was awesome." The fairy godmother replied, "But you seem sad now." "Well, the prince is gone, and while he was a great spouse, he was a lousy financial planner, and now I'm old and quite poor. I live alone with only my cat, and I can't even feed him properly." The fairy godmother answered, Ah, but you were kind and generous to others, so I have the power to give you three new wishes. What would you like?" Cinderella was gobsmacked! "Well, could you make me rich again?" With a flash, the room was filled floor to ceiling with gold. "Oh my goodness, such a treasure! But I'm an old lady, I can't spend this. Could you also make me young again?" With another flash, Cinderella was transformed back into her young prime, slim and gorgeous. Now that she was young again, she realized she was feeling things she hadn't felt in a while, and said she'd like the prince back. "Oh no, my dear, I can't raise the dead! You have to wish for something else." Cinderella thought about it, and looked down at her cat, and said, "Ginger has always been my loving companion. Can you turn my cat into a man?" With another flash the cat was transformed into an extremely handsome fine specimen of a man. At that the fairy godmother said, "Enjoy your new life, I an off!", and disapearred as quickly as she had come. Cinderella blinked the bright flashes out of her eyes, and gazed at her new beau. He leaned over with wide eyes, and whispered in her ear, "Now I bet you wish you hadn't cut my nuts off!"

• Haha 9

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

On 6/26/2022 at 6:03 AM, ole gray said:

holdmyteeth.jpg

Only in GA.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

17 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

For those of us married (and especially for a long time) we're pretty familiar with the "FINE!" or  "Whatever" responses. but I forgot about the bonus word. Any newly weds here might take all of these words into consideration when communicating with SWMBOs' . 

IMG_9068.jpg.f63e783faa60f5a5322e792616eb8df0.jpg

Note this was posted in the MEN's Locker room at Plum brook country club. 

Can you educate us what "SWMBO's" stands for???

• Like 2

So, Einstein is taking his morning stroll around heaven and meets someone, and asks aren’t you new here? And the guy replies yes, I am. Einstein asked what he did before on earth and the guy said he was a nuclear physicist. Einstein said that sounds like a very interesting job we will have to discuss it over lunch one day.

The next day on his morning stroll Einstein meets someone else new and asked what that person did. The person replies he ran the nuclear medicine wing at John Hopkins hospital. Einstein said I’d love to hear all about your job and what was involved, we can discuss it over lunch one day.

One the next stroll Einstein meets another new person and asked what he did for a job previously. The guy said he drove a garbage truck for the city for 32 years. Einstein said ROLL TIDE!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Driver: TaylorMade SIM2

Fairway Woods: Tour Edge 3-5-7 E521

Irons: PXG 0211 DC 4-SW

Putter: SeeMore Si3

BatCaddy X8R

58 minutes ago, SlikHands said:

I believe it means "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

• Like 4

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

1 hour ago, SlikHands said:

She Who Must Be Obeyed, I believe it was coined by David Ferehty.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

46 minutes ago, hohjoe said:

So, Einstein is taking his morning stroll around heaven and meets someone, and asks aren’t you new here? And the guy replies yes, I am. Einstein asked what he did before on earth and the guy said he was a nuclear physicist. Einstein said that sounds like a very interesting job we will have to discuss it over lunch one day.

The next day on his morning stroll Einstein meets someone else new and asked what that person did. The person replies he ran the nuclear medicine wing at John Hopkins hospital. Einstein said I’d love to hear all about your job and what was involved, we can discuss it over lunch one day.

One the next stroll Einstein meets another new person and asked what he did for a job previously. The guy said he drove a garbage truck for the city for 32 years. Einstein said ROLL TIDE!

Can’t wait to send this to my next door neighbor!  

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

3 hours ago, SlikHands said:

😱 You must be newly wed or not married. 😂

Hopefully SWMBO is now cleared up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter