Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Kentwool Underwear!

GolfSpy Barbajo

From today's inbox...

kentwool11.jpg

Love the ad!!!  

Not sure about $50 for a pair of boxers or $75 for a t-shirt.  One thing about that kind of pricing - it certainly does spur a "what the hell kind of underwear is worth $50" kind of curiosity...

Click here to check 'em out

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I hear ya. And who would? They're man panties. I quit wearing the brief (panty) style back in the 6th grade. And why is one brief a pair. I buy my shorts by the 6 pack. Like beer. Hmmm?

Boxers baby... boxers.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

More from Kentwool...

KENTWOOL BRINGS ITS PROPRIETARY WOOL PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES TO GOLF UNDERWEAR CATEGORY

Makers of the “World's Best Golf Sock” Introduce the Most Comfortable Underwear Ever For Golfers!

GREENVILLE, S.C. — Just in time for the Holiday shopping season,KENTWOOL, maker of the “World's Best Golf Sock,” announced today that it is bringing its unparalleled Merino wool performance advantages to the men's underwear category.  KENTWOOL's new undergarment collection features a boxer-brief and base-layer crew neck t-shirt constructed from the 17.5-micron superfine Merino wool for the ultimate in male comfort. 

Similar to the base-layer technology used in KENTWOOL's popular Tour performance socks, KENTWOOL boxer briefs and t-shirts work to regulate body temperature in a variety of conditions and wick moisture away from the skin, keeping wearers comfortable and dry. These attributes prevent the uncomfortable chafing and itchy skin golfers are all too familiar with after a round.   

“Through our rigorous research that went into perfecting the world's best golf sock, we accumulated a tremendous amount of knowledge about the effect of Merino wool on skin, and as a result, we understand the needs of ‘first layer' garments better than any of our competitors,” said Dan Murphy, president at KENTWOOL. “If you've tried our socks, you undoubtedly have experienced a noticeable difference as soon as you put them on, and I am proud to say that the difference is just as dramatic and immediate when one wears our underwear.”

In addition to the proprietary wool construction, KENTWOOL's new boxer brief and t-shirt garments provide the following comfort-enhancing performance features:

KENTWOOL Boxer Brief Features:

·       Contour front pouch

·       Stay-put, no roll waistband 

·       Flatlock seams for enhanced comfort

·       Horizontal fly (for easier-access)

KENTWOOL Base Layer T-Shirt Features:

·       Short-sleeve crew neck

·       Classic fit

·       Lightweight jersey knit

·       Flatlock seam construction for enhanced comfort

In fact, KENTWOOL is so confident in the performance of its new underwear line, the company offers a lifetime “Chafe-Free Guarantee” with the purchase of every garment.  KENTWOOL boxer briefs and base layer t-shirts come in black and grey color options and are available in sizes M-XXL.  The KENTWOOL boxer briefs feature a retail price of $50 and the Base Layer T-Shirt is $75.  Both are available for purchase now at http://shop.kentwool.com/Underwear-Tees/.

Boxers_Grey_Front.jpg

Boxers_Grey_Back.jpg

Tee_Black_Back.jpg

Tee_Black_Front.jpg

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Not paying that kind of price for underwear and definitely not doing wool against my skin.  That would drive me nuts.  I am ok with a base layer and wool over it but wool against my bare skin just does not work for me.

Check out www.littlejohngolfleague.com a Greater Houston Traveling Golf League

Barbajo... enough with the "buldging" man panty photos. I'm starting to question you. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Barbajo... enough with the "buldging" man panty photos. I'm starting to question you. LOL

Just wait for the selfies...

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived