TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nike apparel and shoes 2016

RookieBlue7

Here's the Nike 2016 collection of apparel and shoes (they're reworking the TW16, the original design is becoming a different show and they're redoing the TW11 for his new shoe). You can see it all here(just click the front of the catalog for the sections) https://www.brandathleticsgolf.com/Articles.asp?ID=255

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Those chukkas look good to me.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I like em too,  I was told that there will be NO TW shoe for 2016.....

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Does that mean there will be an RM shoe?

The lunar control 4 is pretty much Rory's signature shoe

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

• 2 weeks later...

The lunar control 4 is pretty much Rory's signature shoe

I'll be getting a pair and I'll let y'all know if I like them

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I'll be getting a pair and I'll let y'all know if I like them

Awesome. I saw them in stores the other day and liked them a lot. I'm still wearing my TW13s because I haven't found any shoes that I like

Well I have some spikeless Oakley shoes ive been using for the past year but they just don't quite fit right anymore and the little friction pattern on the bottom is pretty much smooth now so I need to get some and what better company to try then Nike

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Picked up the LC4s. So far only one round but they have a nice fit. Also, they don't squeak like my DNAs do.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Cobra Forged Tec 4-PW/ KBS C Taper stiff hard stepped once
Wedges: Vokey SM9 50*F/ KBS C Taper x stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey Hand Ground 58*T/ TT DG Tour s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

Picked up the LC4s. So far only one round but they have a nice fit. Also, they don't squeak like my DNAs do.

if you have any pics I'd love to see them. Also do they fit snug or kinda loose?

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

• 3 months later...

Anyone rocking the new Multi-color chukka? 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

Anyone rocking the new Multi-color chukka? 

I got the Black-Grey pair.

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I have the Blue Chukkas. But have not worn them on course yet. Since Im new to the message board, im not sure if anyone has mentioned the Nike Flyknit Elite that is coming in July? For those who dont know about it....be prepared to see something completely new to golf. Also more colors coming for the LC4s. A new color of the Lunar Bandon. Also in May the Air Max 90 returns as a golf shoe. The Jordan ST trainer already came out and i have the black and grey pair which are incredibly comfortable right out of the box. Jordan Brand will also be releasing the Air Jordan 9 low in a golf shoe later this year. Also the Zoom Air Attack is the redesigned TW 11 that tiger will supposedly wear when he comes back.

I have the Blue Chukkas. But have not worn them on course yet. Since Im new to the message board, im not sure if anyone has mentioned the Nike Flyknit Elite that is coming in July? For those who dont know about it....be prepared to see something completely new to golf. Also more colors coming for the LC4s. A new color of the Lunar Bandon. Also in May the Air Max 90 returns as a golf shoe. The Jordan ST trainer already came out and i have the black and grey pair which are incredibly comfortable right out of the box. Jordan Brand will also be releasing the Air Jordan 9 low in a golf shoe later this year. Also the Zoom Air Attack is the redesigned TW 11 that tiger will supposedly wear when he comes back.

Where did you get the info on the AJ9 low golf? 

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

I have a few sources. As with any release, things can change but there is going to be an all black with red trim and a white with grey version. Im not a person who makes stuff up. I prefer people to like me and not hate me.

Yeah not doubting you. I'm a big Jordan fan, so i'm super excited to hear about another golf release for Jordan Brand. You know.... i'm not Keegan or anything.. HAHA 

Yeah not doubting you. I'm a big Jordan fan, so i'm super excited to hear about another golf release for Jordan Brand. You know.... i'm not Keegan or anything.. HAHA

Yea wouldn't it be nice to be Keegan! As soon as i know more about the Js ill let you know man!

$225.00  Dont think White/Cool Grey will last long.....

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

The 9s are releasing tomorrow!!!!! Both color ways!

I know! Damn! I ended pulling the trigger on the Method Origin over the Jordan 9s, I already got some Nike ID Lunar Control 4s, which will hold me back for the golf season. 

• 2 months later...

New Colors

Looks like a soccer shoe! I can't do it!

New Colors

Oh good God, who ever designed this monstrosity should be fired.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I'd like to see more spikes instead of spikeless or at least give an option

• 3 weeks later...

I'm impressed! Some good looking stuff there from  :nike-small:

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

New Colors

I finally tried the standard green/black elites on at my local golf shop. They feel great! But I want to see more colors. 

Archived