Members of the Golfbreaks team are currently doing a golf tour of the US, which luckily for them involves visiting, playing and staying at amazing golf courses and resorts.

The trip is split into two legs:

The 1st leg is around the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Alabama and they are playing courses such as; Oconee Course at Reynolds Plantation, Judge Course at Capitol Hill and Cambrian Ridge.

The 2nd leg is in Florida and the guys are playing such courses as; Turnberry Isle, Ryder Course at PGA National and Blue Monster at Doral.

The question is... which leg of the trip would you rather?

Whoa, flip a coin.  Guess I'd go for the Florida trip - have always wanted to play Doral.

• Like 2

I think I'd choose the RTJ trail.  I'm mostly guessing that there's a bigger variety of terrain there, and there's relatively little elevation change in most parts of Florida.

I've never played in Florida but for some reason it's not high (no offence guys) on my list of places to go play. I have played the RTJ Trail in Prattville, Alabama. Those courses include the Judge, Legislator, and Senator. All three good.

• Like 1

I've played a few of the RTJ courses, incl The Judge. (It's the jury & executioner, too...)

That said, Blue Monster makes this discussion moot. Florida for me on this tour!

Either one. Both sound like a great time, but I'll never have a real chance to play any of them, but either one would great