BELT BUCKLE OPINION POLL  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which belt buckle do you like the best?

Our Sponsors

Depends on the color of the belt, but I like gunmetal.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Gunmetal for sure, 'cause it will go well with many colors.

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I'm kinda digging the steel. But... they all depend on the color of the belt.

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I voted for the nickel, but I really liked the gunmetal as well.

• Like 1

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

:bridgestone-small:  JGR 9.5*  Driver Graphite Design AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - AW)  KBS Tour 130x

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Wedges (54, 58)
MATI Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

Any plans of doing the solid rectangular style with just the nub that goes in the belt? That's my personal choice.

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Any plans of doing the solid rectangular style with just the nub that goes in the belt? That's my personal choice.

I like this style also. Possibly down the road we will look into this design. 

The issue is that the buckle your describing fits well as an interchangeable buckle for a size belt with snaps. However, most our new belts are Trim-To-Fit and require a clamp belt buckle. But I will look into it.

DP

• Like 1

post-54443-0-07055700-1406684950.jpg

I haven't had to "weigh-in" for many decades, at least anywhere but my doctor's office, and I look it.

Don't laugh, but if I tried to play with a belt instead of suspenders, my pants would fall down. Suspenders don't look very "golfish," so that means that I can't play with a tucked in shirt. I have to wear them underneath.

Anybody even close to my age who's wearing a belt obviously wears his trousers under the gut, or in other words, at "rapper" level. I like to wear mine at my waist, and since my waist is significantly larger than my hips, those pants aren't going to stay up with a belt!

I'm obviously not too influenced by peer pressure, because the nice young Korean girl at the dry cleaners says that I'm her only customer who brings golf pants in to have suspender buttons sewn onto them.

• Like 1

I haven't had to "weigh-in" for many decades, at least anywhere but my doctor's office, and I look it.

Don't laugh, but if I tried to play with a belt instead of suspenders, my pants would fall down. Suspenders don't look very "golfish," so that means that I can't play with a tucked in shirt. I have to wear them underneath.

Anybody even close to my age who's wearing a belt obviously wears his trousers under the gut, or in other words, at "rapper" level. I like to wear mine at my waist, and since my waist is significantly larger than my hips, those pants aren't going to stay up with a belt!

I'm obviously not too influenced by peer pressure, because the nice young Korean girl at the dry cleaners says that I'm her only customer who brings golf pants in to have suspender buttons sewn onto them.

We have a guy at the club that just turned 70 this year and is a 7 HCP.  He wears suspenders every day and he is probably 5'10'' and 170lbs.  I tried wearing suspenders to see if they would help, but they had no affect on my HCP.  :)

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

At least I am not the only one who gets buttons sewn in for "braces".  I wore them for 30+ years.  Since I am now in casual attire for work, I have not needed buttons.

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Gunmetal, but it's missing a bottle opener

• Like 1

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Accra TZ5 Proto 65 M5 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Tour Blue 75X 

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :cleveland-small:  CBX 4i - 9i, TT DG S300 HS 1x

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX 45.8, 50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S300

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

The gunmetal just looks too pretty to say no to

• Like 1

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

The relative order of the three would be my ranking as well.

Sorry for the 4 week delay, but here's my usual buckle that I wear on the course

1452757828_zpsa1cyokny.jpg

I'm thinking you could make an opener off from the club logo

• Like 1

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Accra TZ5 Proto 65 M5 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Tour Blue 75X 

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :cleveland-small:  CBX 4i - 9i, TT DG S300 HS 1x

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX 45.8, 50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S300

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

None, I don't wear belt and prefer to golf in board shorts.

I have a revolving WITB policy.