Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

5 Ways To Switch Up Your Typical Round

DarthGolfer

I play lots of golf with my college roomates. We know how to switch a round up. Try being able to call a shot back per player a side and that's just for starters.

Nice suggestions here though.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Bingo, Bango, Bongo is a nice game when you have a foursome of players with a wide range of handicaps.  When I was a 20+ I played with some guys that were 8 - 15.  It allows everyone to score points; however, they had to add a rule that if you were close to the green and your chip didn't get onto the green, you didn't deserve a second chance for a Bango!  

I loved watching the Champions Tour players compete using the Bloodsome Scramble although I have never heard it called that.  Loved watching the teams pick the opposing teams worse shot for them to play.  Their worst shot is always better than my best shot!  Do they still have that event?  

"No more playing alone or being randomly paired with people twice your age, GolfMatch makes finding a fun partner or group as easy as pie!"   OR with GolfMatch... No more playing alone or being randomly paired with people 1/3 your age who are always looking for their ball in the woods.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Bingo, Bango, Bongo is a nice game when you have a foursome of players with a wide range of handicaps.  When I was a 20+ I played with some guys that were 8 - 15.  It allows everyone to score points; however, they had to add a rule that if you were close to the green and your chip didn't get onto the green, you didn't deserve a second chance for a Bango!  

I loved watching the Champions Tour players compete using the Bloodsome Scramble although I have never heard it called that.  Loved watching the teams pick the opposing teams worse shot for them to play.  Their worst shot is always better than my best shot!  Do they still have that event?  

"No more playing alone or being randomly paired with people twice your age, GolfMatch makes finding a fun partner or group as easy as pie!"   OR with GolfMatch... No more playing alone or being randomly paired with people 1/3 your age who are always looking for their ball in the woods.

OMG! I got caught up in a In a Bingo Bango game one time when I was wet behind the ears and did not know what I was doing got took to the cleaners too. Yeah I learned have never played that again. Got caught up in a Bloodstone game even though I never heard it called that. We always called it "Screw Your Buddy" (Cleaned up "g" rated version) The way we played it was where you hit it period you played it everything down. No real OB on the course we played it on and you holed it out. That was some interesting 9 holes. those were two "cans" I will not ever get trapped in again for serious money

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

If you really want get some tension going; play.... "air press" one day. (think about it) I picked it up from Lanny Watkins. If you want to keep it civil declare at the start of the match that an Air Press can only be called 2 times for instance. If you and your competitors have plenty of cash in the wallet then leave it open and Air Pre$$ away.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

If you really want get some tension going; play.... "air press" one day. (think about it) I picked it up from Lanny Watkins. If you want to keep it civil declare at the start of the match that an Air Press can only be called 2 times for instance. If you and your competitors have plenty of cash in the wallet then leave it open and Air Pre$$ away.

LOL have never played it but have seen it and I will not get in that "can" either

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived