TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

I have been a subscriber to My Golf Spy for a number of years and this is my first post.  I would be interested in testing the Carbon Ringo Putter.

I am in Texas and play often here as well as Tucson several times per year.  I have putted, since the mid 90's, with a Wilson Kirk Currie IV mallet putter with both bottom and top adjustable weighting.  Probably close to 20 years this has been in my bag.  So, to test another putter would be interesting to me and, hopefully, I will make the review interesting to others.

Bill Wilkins

Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

Kyle Fouts - Phoenix, AZ

Back and forth between SeeMore Bronze FGP and an old Odyssey 2 ball that just never goes away.

A blade has always been sexy to me, but I don't like the "clickyness" of the Scotty's I've tried, and don't like the look with an insert from other manufacturers.

Anywho, fingers crossed!

I would love to be a tester for this. I just sold my Ping Karsten Tr Answer 5. And went back to an old putter but I am searching for a new putter. I would take the time to offer a true and proper test including taking the time to get it fit if need be. 

Greg Smith - Massachusetts        Current Putter - Nike Method MC01

What's in the bag:

Driver - Yonex Ezone XP - 9.5* w/ stock regular flex shaft

Irons - Fourteen TC-910 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Wedges - Scratch golf 53* 56* 58*

Putter -  Wilson Julius Boros brass head putter

Mark Kelly

Noblesville, Indiana

Ping Zing putter. Looking for an upgrade though.

Driver:  :ping-small:   G410 LST, 10.5 *. Even Flow 70G  X-Stiff .5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

FW Wood:  Titleist  3, 15*, DIamana 70G Stiff ; 5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small:Sim Max 19* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 22* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Irons:  :taylormade-small: PSI 5-PW C-Taper 130 X-stiff  

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX-3, 52-56-60*                  

Putter:  :edel-golf-1:  34 Inch E-1 with Pixel insert.  

Golf Ball:     :taylormade-small: TP5