TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

This putter looks awesome, I am currently gaming the Buzelli Golf putter. They are small company and it actually looks similar to this, I think the Buzelli has a great product. I also game a Scotty Cameron 303 gss insert. I current live in Birmingham, Alabama. The weather is currently 70 degrees down here so I would be able to give this carbon putter to the test immediately. I'm a 2 handicap also, I test multiple products for a friend who owns a golf store here.

Looks great

Bill Kroen

South Florida

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

David Steel

Florida

currently putting with TaylorMade Ghost Spider, cut down a couple of inches with a long, Super Stroke 2.0 grip. I say currently, because I have several dozen around to pick from. Always want them to know that they can be benched at any time.

Troy Vayanos

Queensland, Australia

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Mizuno MP-25 irons, R/H, N.S. Pro 950GH regular shafts

Cobra King LTD 8.5 degrees driver, R/H stiff Aldila Rogue shaft

Titleist 3-wood 915F, 15 degrees, Diamana stiff flex shaft

Queensland, Australia

Handicap 5

www.HittingItSolid.com

The Perfect Golf Swing

favicon-96x96.png

Putter Looks Awesome! I'm from North Carolina and I'm gaming a Ping Answer Milled 35"

What I Whack That Little White Ball Around With:

:titelist-small: DRIVER: 915 D3 9.5 Degrees. Diamona White Board 65g X-Stiff

:titelist-small: 3 Wood: 910 Fd 15 Degree. Tour AD Stiff

:titelist-small: Utility: 712U 3 Iron. KBS Tour Stiff

:titelist-small: Irons: 714 MB's 4-PW. KBS Tour Stiff

:vokey-small: Wedges: SM5's Raw Finish 52.08/56.08/60.04 KBS Tour Stiff (p.s. I like my wedges rusty and rough looking)

:ping-small: Putter: Answer Milled 35" with Arm-Lock Golf RX counter balance grip. (p.s. I dont arm lock, thats the name of the company, check them out, they have some awesome grips!)

Grips: Golf Pride MCC

Golf Bag: Sun Mountain (it is my school bag which I hate but have to use)

:footjoy-small:  :nike-small: Shoes: I like classy shoes so I stick with DryJoy Tours and Icons. Since I have to walk 36 in one day I game the Lunar Controll 4's. Cant beat the Comfortability!

:titelist-small: ProV1x's