TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

Lial Thomas, Ohio. Ping cadence TR Rustler 34". I have played blade putters in the past, but switched too mallets a couple years ago with ping craz-e. But still trying to find a putter I'm comfortable with, since I am on my 3rd set of clubs in less than a year because of thieving a$$holes !! Would love to give it a try

Joseph Lynn, Washington State

Current gamer: Scotty Cameron Newport Notchback, Deep-milled

Tee it high and let it fly!!  HOOOAAH!!

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback, +1*, Project Hzrdous Smoke X-Stiff

Fairway: Cobra Ltd Black, 14.5*, Aldila Rogue Stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 19*, Diamana Blue HY Stiff

Irons: Bridgestone J15 DPF, 4-5 / Bridgestone J15 DF, 6-PW

Wedges: Taylormade TP R-Series Black Carbon Steel 50*, Taylormade TP ZTP 56* / 60*

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback (2012)

Ball: Taylormade TP5x

John Herald

Northville, MI

I currently rotate between two putters - A Yes Abbie Forged and an Odyssey Hot Pro, both 34 inches.  Have always preferred blade putters and own at least 10 including 2 Scotty's (Pro Platinum and Oil Can) and a Ram Sportsman.

So when you hear the name “Ringo,” what do you think of?

If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.

If you're into Westerns, however, you may be thinking about Wyatt Earp's gun-slinging nemesis - Johnny Ringo from Tombstone.

“I'm your huckleberry…”

But if you're a putter freak - and let's face it, most of us are - you're probably thinking about the Cinderella-story-outta-nowhere MyGolfSpy's 2015 Most Wanted Blade from the folks at Carbon Putters.

Carbon-Putters-Ringo-14-1.jpg

Carbon's Ringo ¼ long-neck model shocked the big boys in this year's blade competition, and finished a strong #2 overall. Our testers found the Ringo ¼ to be just like its Old West Outlaw namesake: a stone-cold killer of 3-putts.

Well, it's the end of the year and we'd like you to check our work. Did MyGolfSpy get it right?

We're looking for 4 right-handed puttin' pistoleros to try out the Ringo ¼ and tell their fellow golfers if this putter is, in fact, the Most Wanted Blade of 2015.

Carbon-Putters-Ringo-14-3.jpg ABOUT THE RINGO ¼

Carbon is headquartered just south of Denver, where they do all their milling, finishing and assembling. Here are the specifics on the Ringo ¼:

• 370 Gram Head Weight
  • Shaft Lengths 32-37 inches
  • Lie: 70*
  • Loft 3*
  • Black Obsidian finish

It's machined from a single block of carbon steel and it's longer neck makes it more face balanced, with less toe hang, than other blade putters.

The Ringo ¼ comes with a PURE PRO 55 gram putter grip and an Ace of Clubs While Alligator pattern head cover.

carbon-ringo-face-full-800.jpg HOW TO APPLY:

Simple -- just tell us your:

Name and home state

Your current gamer

We'll choose 4 of you to try out the Carbon Ringo ¼ and let us know if it is, in fact, the year's Most Wanted Blade Putter.

NOTE: This testing opportunity is limited to right handed golfers in the continental US only.

carbon-ringo-longneck2.jpg

For More Information:

Visit the Carbon Putters website here

Like Carbon on Facebook here

Follow Carbon on Twitter here

See Carbon on Instagram here

good luck guys !!!!!!!

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Hello, my name is Doug Trillo . Live in Wolcott Connecticut . Right now I am using a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2. I've tried around 15 different putters in the last two years. I would love to have the opportunity to test this putter. Thanks

Hallo ya'll, my name is...

: Robert, old member, new email & account.

I live in...

: and play with the men's assc, WPCC and THE Edgewater Golf Group in CFL (Orlando)

I roll with...

: Odyssey #7 mid(heavy) cut to 34" that I grip at 32", SStroke Mid Slim 2.0 Silver/Black

Benefits...

: Face balanced heavy weight head with Gr8 alignment that I shoulder stroke with the toe high after aligning flat.

Good Luck All, keep us updated if you get to bag the Beautiful Black Beast of Carbon!

This is a great opportunity that you are offering, and best wishes for a successful  " roll out".. Sadly I must admit to being a putter loyalist and am certainly not a proper choice for testing. 

Ping Anser vintage 1990

swingTI.com

TourImpactGolf.com

Korey Doorn

South Carolina,

Current gamer, I don't currently game, the same putter consistently, I have been struggling with this part of my game for some time, I tested the nike converge, but it ain't working either, if there is a lefty available for this test I would be happy to test again.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind