TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

Justin Sipes from Kentucky

Current gamer is a Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No.3

Current weather in Ky is still great for golf somehow! Im also going to take a trip to Tx for a while to play golf. Would love to test the Most Wanted putter for 2015. I currently have 11 other putters that have been put to the test and none have took my current gamer out of the bag. Sounds like the Carbon Ringo 1/4 could be the one!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

Todd VanDerSchaegen - Florida

currently using Bobby Grace - Amazing Grace

donor-1-year.gif

What's in the bag:

Driver - Rogue

Woods - Titleist 917F 16.5 degree

Hybrid - Titleist 915H

Irons - Ping i200

Wedges - 56 Vokey, 60 PXG

Putter - EVNRoll ER9  10K

Ball - Snell My Tour Ball

Doug from Utah, Carbite Mallet Putter.

Thanks

GIOSPRO

"Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

Driver: Taylormade Burner

3 - 5 Wood: PING G15

Irons: PING S56

Wedges: PING Tour S

Putter: Carbite Malet

Ball: Pro V1 and Noodle

Raj Pain - Seattle, WA

Scotty Cameron - Studio 2.0

I have been looking at this putter since the first time this was put on your site. I have historically played blades for the feel and have been mostly happy with the Studio. I did recently switch to the Scotty Cameron - Circa 62 Model 1. The reduced offset seems to help me line up better. 

I'd love to test this out and would give a complete analysis with Photos, specific distances and comparisons against my current putters. 

- Raj

HDCP 12
Driver - Taylormade SLDR 10.5 S
Irons - Mizuno JPX 800 Pro with KBS tour stiff shafts
Wedges - Titleist Vokeys 50, 56, 60
Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio 2