TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

• Guests
Guest Tom Duckworth

Tom Duckworth Kansas

Right now I'm playing with a RIFE 450 Silencer

very soft feeling putter blade man all the way with putters.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

So when you hear the name “Ringo,” what do you think of?

If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.

If you're into Westerns, however, you may be thinking about Wyatt Earp's gun-slinging nemesis - Johnny Ringo from Tombstone.

“I'm your huckleberry…”

But if you're a putter freak - and let's face it, most of us are - you're probably thinking about the Cinderella-story-outta-nowhere MyGolfSpy's 2015 Most Wanted Blade from the folks at Carbon Putters.

Carbon-Putters-Ringo-14-1.jpg

Carbon's Ringo ¼ long-neck model shocked the big boys in this year's blade competition, and finished a strong #2 overall. Our testers found the Ringo ¼ to be just like its Old West Outlaw namesake: a stone-cold killer of 3-putts.

Well, it's the end of the year and we'd like you to check our work. Did MyGolfSpy get it right?

We're looking for 4 right-handed puttin' pistoleros to try out the Ringo ¼ and tell their fellow golfers if this putter is, in fact, the Most Wanted Blade of 2015.

Carbon-Putters-Ringo-14-3.jpg

ABOUT THE RINGO ¼

Carbon is headquartered just south of Denver, where they do all their milling, finishing and assembling. Here are the specifics on the Ringo ¼:

• 370 Gram Head Weight
  • Shaft Lengths 32-37 inches
  • Lie: 70*
  • Loft 3*
  • Black Obsidian finish
It's machined from a single block of carbon steel and it's longer neck makes it more face balanced, with less toe hang, than other blade putters.

The Ringo ¼ comes with a PURE PRO 55 gram putter grip and an Ace of Clubs While Alligator pattern head cover.

carbon-ringo-face-full-800.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

Simple -- just tell us your:[/size]

Name and home state[/size]

Your current gamer[/size]

We'll choose 4 of you to try out the Carbon Ringo ¼ and let us know if it is, in fact, the year's Most Wanted Blade Putter.

NOTE: This testing opportunity is limited to right handed golfers in the continental US only.

carbon-ringo-longneck2.jpg

For More Information:

Visit the Carbon Putters website here

Like Carbon on Facebook here

Follow Carbon on Twitter here

See Carbon on Instagram here

Darrel Dorsey

Houston, Texas

Odyssey Metal Milled X #1

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d),Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0

Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
Putters: PXG Bat Attack P, 350g, 33", SS Mid-Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

I would like test out the new Carbon Ringo putter. I am in Albany NY and play to a 6 Hcp. This would be the biggest change to my game since 1980 as I still use my Ben Hogan blade putter from my high school and college golf years. Time for a change and his putter has the most similarity. Definitely worth trying it out and making the big switch

Steve Z