TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

Ringo is a great name: follow the beat of this putter drum. 

Putter design and construction sound promising.     I still use a long putter and have not yet found a replacement.    Perhaps this is it.  

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

Tom Cammalleri

California

I currently game a 35" Scotty Cameron Select Newport (350g), 2014 model. 

http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/select/models/Newport.aspx

The Ringo looks very cool, but I have to say, in looking at Carbon's website, a more apples to apple comparison for me would be the Holliday. It's a little more rounded and no aim line.

Driver: Callaway XR16 Pro 9.0*. (Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65)

FW: Cobra F9 3W (MC Diamana RF 60)
Hybrid: Callaway Apex 4H (MR - Kuro Kage 80 HY)
Irons: Callaway XR Steelhead 5I - AW (Project X 6.0 Steel)
Wedges: Callaway MD3 54* Standard; PM Grind 58* (Project X 5.5 Steel)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport (35")
Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX, Callaway Chrome Soft, Titleist Pro-V1, Whatever is in the Weeds
Resident of Southern California

Hi, this is the long putter guy from the previous post.   

As I said, I still use the long putter and have not tried other methods because none of the current putters show improvement, design and creativity.   The 370 g head will be great because long putters are also heavy.   Looking to try this one.  

Bruce from Oklahoma

John Boles

Now in Madison, WI but soon heading to Arizona for the winter.

Currently gaming the original Odyssey 2 Ball or a really old Ram Zebra. Looking for a new putting bat. Experienced MGS reviewer and would love to do it again!

Steven Clark,

Provo, Utah

I used a blade putter until a few years ago when I bought a TaylorMade Ghost Spider 35" center shafted putter. I really like it, but would be happy to test this putter and see if does a better job.

Thanks!