TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - CARBON RINGO 1/4 PUTTER

Our Sponsors

Avid Golf Spy follower and now new member ready to enlighten the masses with my very own reviews! My name is Wade Werner my friends. I reside in White House, TN just north of Nashville and I currently game a Taylormade Spider Blade Slant 32. I am a very soft hands putter and have had success rolling the rock with Cameron Newports, Cleveland Classic #1, Cameron Laguna, White Hot, etc... Very excited for the opportunity to reduce into words the truths behind this putters glorified existence!

6'4" 230lbs. What's In My Bag? Cobra KING LTD 10* Driver Rogue Black X Stiff Cobra KING LTD 3/4 FW set at 14.5* Rogue Black X Stiff Cobra Fly Z Pro Irons 3-PW 2 Deg Up Dynamic Gold X100 +1/2" Cobra Chrome Tour Rusty Wedges 48,52,57* Dynamic Gold X100 +1/2" Taylormade Spider Blade Slant 32 Putter 35"

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when you hear the name “Ringo,â€� what do you think of?   If you're like most of humanity, you're thinking drums, the Fab Four and yellow submarines.   If you're into Westerns, however, you m

370 gram head weight maybe no lead tape needed say it aint so! No insert milled face great!! I know I just did the Renegar tests and do not want to be greedy but sign me up anyhow! Sounds like they ha

Actually I thought of the old Packers center Jim Ringo.   This is a great opportunity for four people! I'm just finishing a review and will pass for the next few months.

Posted Images

Brennan Hart, Virginia

Currently carrying a Ping B60 with Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip and a fair amount of lead tape on the sole 

Driver- Cobra Fly-Z+ 10*

Fairway- Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP, 16.5*

Hybrid- Taylormade RBZ, 19* 

Irons- Taylormade RSi2, 4-PW

Wedges- Acer XB, 50*, 54* and 58* 

*All have Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips with an extra wrap

Putter- Ping B60 (Superstroke grip)

Bill St. Mary

Chaffee MO

Currently using a "Ping Cadence Rustler," but have read a lot of good things about the "Ringo" and would Love to be one of the Lucky Winner of this Test for sure.

Ping G410 Plus, Graphite Design VR5 Reg Flex 

Ping G410 Woods 3 and 7

Ping G410 Hybrids 4 and 5

Ping G410 Irons 6 thru PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Wedge, Bent to 46* 12* Bounce SS (bent to 48*) and 52* 12* Bounce SS                                                          Ping Glide Forged Custom  56*-10*

Scotty Cameron 5s 34"

Karlton Uhm, IL

Scotty Cameron 350g Oil Can Newport

In my  :cameron-small: or MacKenzie golf baggolf bag:

:titelist-small: TSi2 11° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 stiff Tour 360 grip A3 setting

:titelist-small:   915F 18°, 21° Diamana Blue 60 stiff Tour 360 grip -1.00" C4 setting

:titelist-small:  915H 24°,27° Diamana Blue 70 stiff Tour 360 grip -0.50" B1 setting

:titelist-small:  714 AP1 5-PW, GW2 (52°) Nippon NS 850 stiff Titleist TV grip -0.50" 1° weak

:vokey-small:  SM8 58.08M Nippon NS 850 stiff GP BV Wings TV grip stiff -0.50" 1° weak

Scotty Cameron   2020 Special Select Newport 34"

:titelist-small:  ProV1

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart

SkyCaddiesx400

Nike Golf Air Jordan ADG white

I was thinking of buying this putter with my bonus check but was hesitant because I liked to try one. This putter could help me take some cash from my buddies on our February golf trip. 

Tom Szklarz

Oregon

Nike Method Model 001  35" with Super Stroke 3.0

Sean Hammond - Agawam, MA

Currently using a 36" Cleveland Classic Collection HB 1 Satin Chrome putter with superstroke fatso 3.0 grip.  Actually in the market to upgrade to a new putter and would love to test this out.