JBones

MYGOLFSPY 2016 Fantasy Golf {Sponsored by: Bridgestone Golf}

Wow! what a finish this week.....I had 4 missed cuts with no "A" players and still had the 1st & 2nd places in my field...Way to go Charlie!

Sooo... Funny story. Apparently I have been playing since week 2, thought I had joined one of the groups and apparently I hadn't fully joined or something. 

So yea, been playing for weeks 15-16 weeks for no reason lol

In group 6 now though. 

• Like 1

fantasy-golf-logo-2016-lg.jpg

This was the first week that we've had a tie......and a three way tie at that.  So, after a "scorecard" playoff..........

Congratulations to our week 16 fantasy winner.............Fehertys Fairway Warriors

Please PM me your name and address and we'll get your prize out.

Fantasy Week 16.jpg

Anyone else notice that yahoo doesn't have the field right for the Zurich Classic? Dufner is in this weeks tournament and shows as 'NE.' There may be others, but that one jumped out at me.

Anyone else notice that yahoo doesn't have the field right for the Zurich Classic? Dufner is in this weeks tournament and shows as 'NE.' There may be others, but that one jumped out at me.

One of the fantasy articles (on the PGA Tour site) previewing the event said he has withdrawn. Just saw it this evening.

• Like 1

I call shenanigans on the Zurich 54 hole finish for two reasons. 1) It will automatically qualify for the lowest score to be dropped within the season and 2) the tee times were so squirrely you couldn't alter your line-up. Truth be told, I don't really mind, I'm just still salty about last week's playoff loss.

• Like 1

I agree with Joey......It was impossible to manage your team.  I vote we suspend activity for the Zurich and move forward.

We will be lucky if this is the only time this happens. It's a common problem with rain delays.

It won't automatically be the lowest score of the segment.  Some of us suffer lapses of extreme incompetence even when 72 holes are played.  I've twice totaled fewer points over 4 rounds than the 110 points I had this week.   But I agree it was impossible to manage the lineups.        

I had Jason Day, Charlie Hoffman, Billy Horchel and Jamie Lovemark. I got 102 points, way more than the zero i got for the first week.

Zurich counts!

And you can't change the rules in mid-season.

• Like 1

It is what it is .... still lots of golf to go .... Zurich scores stays it may or may not be your lowest score ...yet lol ... :)

Hey I didn't set a lineup and still did alright ish considering I only had 2 players to pick from. Kirk and the Hoffdaddy to the rescue. Sorta lol

fantasy-golf-logo-2016-lg.jpg

Congratulations to our week 17 winner............Shanks4thememories.

I already have your info, as this is your 2nd win, so we will get your prize out ASAP.

Fantasy Week 17.jpg