JBones

MYGOLFSPY 2016 Fantasy Golf {Sponsored by: Bridgestone Golf}

Our Sponsors

BIG announcement coming tomorrow.......get excited.

Done

• Like 1

Well, I guess Dustin Johnson is having a bit of a struggle with his new PXG clubs.......I put him in my team and he finished Day #1 in 26th place!....UGH!

• Like 1

Well, I guess Dustin Johnson is having a bit of a struggle with his new PXG clubs.......I put him in my team and he finished Day #1 in 26th place!....UGH!

This sounds like the punchline to a joke but ... wrong Johnson

• Like 1

I feel your pain, I started him too!  Forgot he changed clubs.  

I've got Jordan Spieth backing him up, but I regret putting him on the roster this early in the season...  I'm not really sure I want to activate him yet, or take my lumps and keep him inactive for the tourney.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

Well, before I make this announcement, I'm going to go ahead and make a couple more groups, because I think we'll need them. :D

• Like 3

Well, before I make this announcement, I'm going to go ahead and make a couple more groups, because I think we'll need them. :D

You're like a 16yr old girl on prom night...such a tease!!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, here it  is....................

Our sponsor for the 2016 MYGOLFSPY fantasy golf league is.................Bridgestone Golf

Official prizes are posted in the original post - http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/15051-official-fantasy-golf-2016/?p=187337

There will be weekly, segment, and an overall prize.

• Like 3

Our sponsor for the 2016 MYGOLFSPY fantasy golf league is.................Bridgestone Golf

Official prizes are posted in the original post - http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/15051-official-fantasy-golf-2016/?p=187337

Damn!!  Upping the game this year!

• Like 2

Pure class. Many thanks to Bridgestone and MGS.

• Like 1

Now I know I'm gonna have to concentrate on the game this year.....

j15-cast-thumb.pnglightweight-stand-bag-thumb.png?v=2b330-rx-thumb.png

• Like 1

I am not off to a stellar start here....

I am not off to a stellar start here....

Well the good news is, that the lowest week will be thrown out, so you still have a chance to recover.

• Like 1

Well the good news is, that the lowest week will be thrown out, so you still have a chance to recover.

I should know better than look at last years results :)

Thanks Bridgestone for the prizes and MGS for managing the contest.  Great prizes!  The weekly prize will keep everyone motivated even when residing in the middle of the pack which is where I usually find myself.  Looking forward to playing this year.

• Like 1

Ditto on this .... Yeeepppeeeeee .............Thanks Bridgeston for the prizes and MGS for managine ....

I need to click on something .... Bridgeston  ..... where lol ......was so excited reading through the forum .... feel like a that schoolgirl lol ....

Round 1 done ... and sitting in the middle of bottom of the pack ... the first tournament is not a good indicator as there are not enough players but still important to get a head start ... So Dustin is playing with new clubs ...din't know that ... boy its hard to keep track of so many good players now ... not like the old days... now you even have to analyse the rookies and the veterans .. I must be tracking 1000 players in my spreadsheets in knowing  who played the course and how they did for the last 6 years and still in looking at their stats...... still amazed how all of a sudden one player plays beyond their capabilities ..or was on a rut and all of sudden he's in first place ... such as Snedeker ..... last 5 start have not been stellar .... but then its not the first round that's important so don't change your players too fast or you might loose points .. with Graeme making a huge move by rd 3 .... I hope lol ....  

Anyway I love Fantasy Golf especially sponsored by great companies and great websites ..... good luck everyone I plan on beating all of you ...lol

• Like 1

It's Zach Johnson that went to PXG, not Dustin Johnson.  Although neither are playing great and both are in my lineup.

• Like 1

It's Zach Johnson that went to PXG, not Dustin Johnson.  Although neither are playing great and both are in my lineup.

Ohhh that's why my pick is failing .....darn he usually does very good on this course .... oh well going to cheer on Snedeker and Reed ....hope Reed take his annoyance on not being on the and  Win's the tournament :))

There goes Grillo .... that should change the leaderboard by tomorrow ...this leaderboard going to be a real yoyo ...