MYGOLFSPY 2016 Fantasy Golf {Sponsored by: Bridgestone Golf}

JBones

Well somehow ddidnt' sign up for first group. I'm in the 4th group. This is a long season and big group. Wow.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

I'm in... Just in time... Fantasy Football just ended...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

you never know. All you need is one point.

Yeah, I have my money on Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka, Patrick Reed, and Bill Haas. Those are 4 players I feel good about this week.

• Like 1

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G425LST 3w on Adilia Rogue 80S

Hybrid:       :ping-small:  G425MAX 3H  on KBS Graphite

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

Irons:     :cobra-small: KING Forged TEC Black 5-9 on KBS Tour Black Smoke 

Wedges: :cobra-small: KING MB Black P on KBS Tour Black Smoke

:mizuno-small: MP T5 Black 5 ES21 54° & 60° on KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:    :EVNROLL: ER5B

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1 :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

I'm beginning to wonder if being paired with Spieth is enough reason to pass on starting that person that day, much like it used to be with Tiger.

• Like 1

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

I guess I should have taken my own advise...... think before you make a change ... I drop Snedeker for Walker thinking Walker would charge on like last year .... blew it arhhhhhhhhhh going to loose

a lot of good points ...

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

Would someone give me a quick rundown of how the fantasy game works? Do you pick a foursome for the whole week or each day? And how many starts does each player have for the season? Thanks fellas

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Looks like I may remain in first place with 233 points in MGS3 bracket. Can't speak for the other brackets. I have hope.

Would someone give me a quick rundown of how the fantasy game works? Do you pick a foursome for the whole week or each day? And how many starts does each player have for the season? Thanks fellas

You pick 8 golfers who are on your bench. Once the dead line has passed on Thursday you are stuck with those for the week. You can change back and forth between the golfer based on how you think they will play.

There is a deadline before the start of each round and you can not change for that day after it passes.

Golfers are divided into 3 groups and will stay in that group all year. So you would not be able to pick Spieth Fowler and Day the same week because the are all in the same bracket.

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah, points are awarded based on daily score. The guy who shoots the lowest score of the day (Koepka -10 on Sat.) gets 20 points, the one who gets the next lowest (Walker -9) got 18 and next (Spieth -8) got 16 etc.

There is also 35 bonus points. 20 for the winner, 10 for 2nd and 5 for 3rd. If you picked Sneds on Thursday and dropped him for Koepka later in the week, then you get 5 points for each for each of them. They do not have to be active on the final day to win the bonus points.

Oh yeah, points are awarded based on daily score. The guy who shoots the lowest score of the day (Koepka -10 on Sat.) gets 20 points, the one who gets the next lowest (Walker -9) got 18 and next (Spieth -8) got 16 etc.

There is also 35 bonus points. 20 for the winner, 10 for 2nd and 5 for 3rd. If you picked Sneds on Thursday and dropped him for Koepka later in the week, then you get 5 points for each for each of them. They do not have to be active on the final day to win the bonus points.

ok thanks! That helps a bunch.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Way to go Ace!  Just remeber, you can only use Spieth 9 more time.......LOL

• Like 1

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.pngPXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.pngPXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50*/54*/58*) w/DG Spinner wedge shafts 

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

Way to go Ace!  Just remeber, you can only use Spieth 9 more time.......LOL

Knowing that the lowest score gets dropped, I played guys this week that I probably won't play the rest of the season.  I was hoping that they would all play well and I'd look like a genius...........they did not. lol

• Like 2

I may have missed week 1, but don't count me out!

What's in my bag...

Driver:      TaylorMade R15 10.5• Aldila Rouge Black 60g stiff shaft

3 Wood:   TaylorMade R15 15• Aldila Rouge Black 70g stiff shaft

Hybrid:     TaylorMade  Rescue 4-21• Aldila Rip 65g stiff shaft

Irons:        TaylorMade  RSi TP Nippon NS Pro 950, stiff shaft

Wedges:   TaylorMade  50•, 54•, 58• Nippon NS Pro stiff shaft

Putter:      TaylorMade Ghost 

Ball:          Wilson DUO U

Bag:         TaylorMade 

I can't believe 170 people signed up to play! Now the true test of who sticks with it through the year...

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

Anychance you could attached the spreadsheet so we could download it ? Is that possible on this site ?

Just to have fun ...and track it week to week .... Let me know

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

Gang -- we're getting this thing started in earnest this week....please feel free to invite golf pals into the fun, and get them to join the Forum while you're at it. 

We'll have a weekly tournament trash-talk thread, so gear up for that, and someone, anyone, please make sure wbealsd gets taken down!!!!!!

fantasy-golf-2016-signature.jpg

• Like 1

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I may have missed week 1, but don't count me out!

same here

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Two more days to sign up!  The Winter Season will be closed at the start of play Thursday in the Sony Open....

Good luck y'all...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo