MYGOLFSPY 2016 Fantasy Golf {Sponsored by: Bridgestone Golf}

JBones

I picked Phil the thrill this week just cuz I'm a fan boy but wow! Did anyone see him shooting 7 under at the start of the week? Kinda makes me wonder if he be holding the trophy come Sunday. Thoughts anyone?

I'll admit, I underestimated Phil this week, as I did Jerry Kelly and Dufner!  That said, this is a tough tournament to figure out a roster for.  I wavered between Dufner and Reed for the last spot on my roster this week and it looks like I picked wrong... - lol

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

GolfSpy Bones.

Thank You for taking the time.  Looking forward to results. If it would be easier for contact my email is -jjziomekjr@yahoo.com

"Onward Thru the Fog"

JZ

"Onward Thru the Fog"

I'll admit, I underestimated Phil this week, as I did Jerry Kelly and Dufner!  That said, this is a tough tournament to figure out a roster for.  I wavered between Dufner and Reed for the last spot on my roster this week and it looks like I picked wrong... - lol

I have Phil, Dufner and Reed this week. :D

But this is a tough week with players on 3 different courses on the first 3 days. Especially when one of those courses is playing 2-3 strokes higher than the others. I manage my guys so my starters were not playing the harder course. It worked out great in that I started Smylie instead of Kuch and got 10 more points from him because of it. However, I started Zac Blair instead of Reed and got 8 less points because of it. But I stuck with Phil and Dufner, Unfortunately I didn;t have Phil on the first day starting, I thought I did, but somehow left him on the bench.

• Like 1

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Mitsubishi  Kai’li  6S

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G425LST 3w on Adilia Rogue 80S

:ping-small:  G425MAX 7w  and 9w  on Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:    :ping-small:  G425MAX  5H  and  6H and 7H   on   TENSEI Blue 7S

Irons:     :cobra-small: King MB Black 8-P on KBS Tour Black Smoke 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: MP T5 Black 5 ES21 54° & 60° on KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:    :EVNROLL: ER5B

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1 :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

I had Blair on my roster, too! LOL

What's In The Bag

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I think this may be my "dropped score" week...

What's In The Bag

Fairway Wood

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I have Phil, Dufner and Reed this week. :D

But this is a tough week with players on 3 different courses on the first 3 days. Especially when one of those courses is playing 2-3 strokes higher than the others. I manage my guys so my starters were not playing the harder course. It worked out great in that I started Smylie instead of Kuch and got 10 more points from him because of it. However, I started Zac Blair instead of Reed and got 8 less points because of it. But I stuck with Phil and Dufner, Unfortunately I didn;t have Phil on the first day starting, I thought I did, but somehow left him on the bench.

I got them three also, but I played Reed the first two rounds when I should've done Molinary and vice versa today. Stupid brain...

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I got them three also, but I played Reed the first two rounds when I should've done Molinary and vice versa today. Stupid brain...

Reed played the Stadium Course today, that has been averaging 2+ strokes more. Zac Blair was the better choice than Zach Johnson based on how they had played this course (ZJ had not played it, and ZB had played it in Q School.) But ZJ went like -5 today and ZB went +3. But that is golf.

All golfers should have a disclaimer, * Past performance is not indicative of future results.

• Like 1

Reed was a "HOT PICK" but this is a really tough tournament to call. 3 courses, odd cut, lots of players coming off a layoff... AND, it's golf!

• Like 1

What's In The Bag

Fairway Wood

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Reed played the Stadium Course today, that has been averaging 2+ strokes more. Zac Blair was the better choice than Zach Johnson based on how they had played this course (ZJ had not played it, and ZB had played it in Q School.) But ZJ went like -5 today and ZB went +3. But that is golf.

All golfers should have a disclaimer, * Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Amen!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Am doing pretty well this week, playing Dufner, Mickelson, and Lingmerth.....they are racking up the points.

• Like 2

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.pngPXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.pngPXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50*/54*/58*) w/DG Spinner wedge shafts 

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

It just a mind blower ... how one week to the next .. you spend all sorts of time analyzing stats and golf performance ... and you figure your not too bad at making picks ... and then ... what the eh! .. the leaderboard looks totally strange and you've got a wipe out on your hands ... man its costly but then pheww Thank You for clicking on low round does not count option ... I need to watch more golf. 

Did Kuchar ... break a leg ? 

Which makes me ponder a question ... " Would it be possible to fix a game of Golf ? " like its been mentioned with Tennis  ? ... it sure would take a lot of money .. ... anybody care to state an opinion.

Already started to analyze next weeks roster. I need a couple of top 5 to get in top 10 ...

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

Can't really"fix" a golf tournament, although I suppose someone could be bribed to score high or "blow" round, but its unlikely that type of player would be a true contender. As to consistency, I can't tell from one day to the next if I'll break 80 or go triple digit ;)

• Like 1

What's In The Bag

Fairway Wood

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Did Kuchar ... break a leg ? 

That's funny. 

Actually Kuchar just didn't play that well on the Stadium Course. It was a new course for him. I had Smylie as my back up that I picked because he played the Stadium Course on Friday, and Kuchar was to play that course on Saturday. After Smylie rocked that course with a -3 and Kuchar stayed even, I kept Kuchar on the bench on Sunday.

I had Dufner, Lingmerth & Mickelson......1,2,3.

Has anyone done that before?

• Like 1

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.pngPXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.pngPXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50*/54*/58*) w/DG Spinner wedge shafts 

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

I had Dufner, Lingmerth & Mickelson......1,2,3.

Has anyone done that before?

Yeah, I had, and so did the guys above me I think, Spieth, Reed, Koepka at the Hyundai TOC.week 1. I also had Dufner and Phil this last week.

• Like 1

GolfSpy Bones.

Thank You for taking the time.  Looking forward to results. If it would be easier for contact my email is -jjziomekjr@yahoo.com

"Onward Thru the Fog"

JZ

Sorry it took so long.  I don't see your team name or email in any of the leagues.  Try joining group 5.  Thanks

Congrats to FOZ, our week three winner.

Not sure if he knows it but Foz made top 50 of all yahoo users last week. Nice week of picks.
  • Like 3

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

To Day or Not to Day ....... that is the question ?????? .....

Will he ... or will he not ....... WD

I say because of commitment he will play 1 or 2 rounds and then WD meeting his obligations ?

What say you

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.