DUOUrethane_Logotype_BlackWhiteOnGold.jpg

No other company in golf has embraced low compression "soft" balls the way Wilson has. With the 29 compression, 2-piece DUO and last year's 35 compression, 3-piece DUO Spin, it's safe to say no one, not even Tom Brady, has softer balls. Both balls feature Ionomer covers.

DUO_Urethane_Spin.jpg

New to the dance is the DUO Urethane, a 55 compression multi-layer ball Wilson says feels softer than other "tour level" balls while still providing the level of spin required by better players.

Duo_Urethane_Impact.jpg

Wilson's offering a trial 2-pack when you buy DUO Urethane online.  They're telling you to play the 2-pack first and if you don't like them, send the unused dozen back for a refund.

WS_Duo_Urethane_Vert_FS.jpg

MSRP on the DUO Urethane is $37.99, and will be in stores January 8th, but you can order them now on Wilson's website.

I'd say you're both dead on...similar category and pricing

Well that pricing speaks volumes for Snell's My Tour Ball & MG's C4

They are gonna sell as they are less expensive.

I would like to try them but like Foz said pricing is already higher than balls i enjoy playing still might give them a whirl at some point. 

Interesting. Can't wait to see what comes of everyone moving to softer golf balls. I wonder when the scales tip the other way as well.