TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golf tags #something - do you use them?

GolfSpy Tim

TPC just reached out to me to ask about helping promote their current social campaign:

#MyGolfResolution

Golf Digest runs the #whyilovethisgame and Srixon is pushing #journeytobetter and others promote their own hash tags.

So, do you participate? Why? Is it for a prize? To see your photos featured? In the hopes of scoring a free membership?

Curious what tags you're using and why. Also, where are you using them? Instagram (share your account/link) Twitter? Facebook?

I don't.  Social media (aside from a couple of forums) is #notmything

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

#dontusetagsatall. #notwitter #nofacebook #notintoallthatstuff

#nomoredoubles

#morebirdies

#fewerputts

#niceweather

#coldbeer

#haveagreatday

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I am like PJ and Mike Z I do not do social media per say. The only social media I do is here on MGS and WRX

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

no hashtags here for golf, maybe on instagram, but that's only open to family and a few friends

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

#dontusetagsatall. #notwitter #nofacebook #notintoallthatstuff

#nomoredoubles

#morebirdies

#fewerputts

#niceweather

#coldbeer

#haveagreatday

#hard-to-read

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Don't use them for golf but I am an Eagles fan and for the last 18 months #firechipkelly was used multiple times daily.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Don't use them for golf but I am an Eagles fan and for the last 18 months #firechipkelly was used multiple times daily.

So did i

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

So did i

Did not know you were a Birds fan.  We can wallow in the sorrow that is the franchise together.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Did not know you were a Birds fan. We can wallow in the sorrow that is the franchise together.

Yep. It's been a long struggle since the McNabb and TO days

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Yep. It's been a long struggle since the McNabb and TO days

Great years to be a Birds fan and living in the city.  Just dumped my season tickets two years ago and miss football Sundays in Philly.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Great years to be a Birds fan and living in the city. Just dumped my season tickets two years ago and miss football Sundays in Philly.

Those were the years. Don't think we will see them again anytime soon

Did not know you were a Birds fan.  We can wallow in the sorrow that is the franchise together.

The problem with the Eagles is they fired Andy Reid; he's doing OK in K.C.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The only time I use them is during product testing when we're asked to do so.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

The problem with the Eagles is they fired Andy Reid; he's doing OK in K.C.

The problem was hiring Chip Kelly. Andy had used up his useful time in Philly and needed to move on.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Some lawyer friends of mine tell me it's now SOP to include all social media accounts and posts in all subpoenas and warrants.

'Nuff said.

I would not doubt it because when I pulled jury duty in 2014 when they were interviewing me as a potential juror they actually asked me about that. I told them the same thing I told you guys in a previous post I only do this forum and WRX. It was sorta funny. When the judge asked the usual questions if you know some one involved in the case I raised my hand. Told the judge I knew the Highway Patrolman in the case. In fact the trooper quipped "heck Stu you worked this wreck with me" That was back in my towing days. I got put back in the juror pool and had the same thing happen 2 times again. On the last one the judge singled me out and asked if I had worked that wreck that Trooper chimed in and said " Your Honor that one was not in his service district for the SCHP"  I got put on that jury--- I will say this I was not trying to get out of jury duty in any shape or form because I feel it is everyone's duty as a citizen to do jury duty. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I would not doubt it because when I pulled jury duty in 2014 when they were interviewing me as a potential juror they actually asked me about that. I told them the same thing I told you guys in a previous post I only do this forum and WRX. It was sorta funny. When the judge asked the usual questions if you know some one involved in the case I raised my hand. Told the judge I knew the Highway Patrolman in the case. In fact the trooper quipped "heck Stu you worked this wreck with me" That was back in my towing days. I got put back in the juror pool and had the same thing happen 2 times again. On the last one the judge singled me out and asked if I had worked that wreck that Trooper chimed in and said " Your Honor that one was not in his service district for the SCHP" I got put on that jury--- I will say this I was not trying to get out of jury duty in any shape or form because I feel it is everyone's duty as a citizen to do jury duty.

Sorry Stu, I don't. Lawyers make the laws; they should be tasked to interpret the law as it applies on each case. After all, law is their profession ; why shouldn't they use their expertise on jury duty rather than ask laymen to make such life or death determination?

My wife got out of jury duty by asking the defense attorney why the defendant didn't have to answer all the background questions that the prospective jurors did? The prosecutor was laughing when the defense attorney dismissed her, a little old white-haired lady who was saying, "Hang 'em high!"

I use hashtags on some photos if I want to see them featured or to get seen by more people. I only use them on Twitter and Instagram. The ones I use the most are

#MyTourBall #golfislife #teamtitleist

I usually just tag people I want to see the photo. Mostly the companies of the equipment I use.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Archived