2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
McaseyM

YORO craft Mizuno MP5

I saw this picture posted on True Spec 's InstaGram feed and thought:

WOW this is literally the most beautiful iron head I have ever seen....if only I had the game (and the $$$$) for these:

anybody know if Mizuno USA would do this finish????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Actually, I hit these on the LM a couple of months ago, and OMG!!! I loved them. I hit them better than the H5 and the MP15.

I am intrigued with the MP25's (that were not there for me to hit), but this MP5 was very easy to hit. With a little more weight up top, I am betting they are better than my MP33's or 68's out of the rough.

If I had a set of these, I would have a hard time intentionally hitting something at 100 mph with them. They are gorgeous. 

It's a pretty club but that ripple looking back just doesn't speak to me. Having said that if I hit it and saw performance I could get over that visual quirk real quick

I can't tell if it is an optical illusion or if those have extra machining on the back that created an extra ripple. I love the looks of the basic iron from the factory like these.

th.jpg

You can order YORO Craft Mizuno's through whichever Mizuno Authorized dealer you frequent.

I have yet to hear of this finish, but can try and look it up when I get to work. Sure do look beautiful!

Not really digging the cut muscle or slot on the MP-5 muscle. I like the MP-4's so much better. never been a fan of the cut muscle designs. I have been old school muscle back guy like their 14's,29's,33's 37's. Never liked the 32's at all didn't like the feel/sound. Most of the others all were like butter just something about those designs with Chuo forgings!

I got to try it the other day. It felt really nice on well struck shots but not so much on toe shots. It looks better in person then the photos TWshoot67 but I thought the same thing too. It's worth hitting if you get the chance just so you can say you did.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Those things are too sweet to even look at. I'm going to buy my lottery ticket as we speak!

Sweet! Love the look of these clubs. I played Nike Blades for a few years and loved the simple, clean lines...these MP5's are even nicer looking. I've never seen a finish like that. It would almost be a shame to mark them up in any way. Thanks for sharing.

Those are beautiful clubs. Wish i had the game to sport them. My first set of clubs were the MX- 15 and finally convinced my wife ( or begged ) for a new set after 13 years. I tried Nike,Callaway Apex,Titliest AP1 & AP2, and TM M2.

I then went to a local fitter and tried both the MP 25 and Jpx forged. I fell in love with the MP25's and now going to the driving range is pure joy.So easy to work the ball, something i just could not do no matter how hard i trid with the MX 15's.

Those look stunning!! I currently have a set of t-zoid pros which are a classic and I love them