Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Swing Lube

skwieland

I always felt that a coffee with two aspirin were my swing lube. Then I graduated to a six pack and  four aspirin (two front nine, two back). When I was at the PGA event last week in Orlando there was a guy selling... you got it, SWING OIL.

Tom was an awful nice guy. Swing Oil in three flavors, orange, Lemon Lime and Strawberry banana. He hands me a "cold one" of which I drink away. I try all the flavors over two days. Can't say that after being on concrete floors for 8 days the swing oil did anything for me.

Jason Day promotes the stuff... with out sponsorship!!!

This stuff contains Ginseng, Rhodiola Extract, Glucosomine, Chondroiton, Tumeric Extract... as well was water, frustose, dextrose and a few other things.

Anyone out here using this stuff????

BTW - I am told to freeze it and shake before drinking for a little slushy!

http://www.swingoil.com/

Thanks,

Stevebnner-packs.png

In my bag

Drivers: Grenade II, Standard flex!

FW Woods:  Cobra Fly-Z set 14.5* w/VLCT-Sp Stiff graphite shaft

Irons:  Taylor Made Speed Blades tweeked 1* w/graphite Matrix 55 gram  M shafts

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.
Putter:   SeeMore X2 custom

Balls: Snell

Think I'll stick with water and Gatorade. I'm already enough of a spaz without the energy drink stuff in my system lol

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Water and Gatorade, Doctor's orders on that. It replaces IBprofin and Scotch after a pot of coffee.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Lemon cordial (Australian cool aid) for me.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Only water during my rounds. Sometimes a cold beer afterwards. Besides... at $3 a pop its expensive. Unless you're Jason Day.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I like the idea of glucosamine - especially for us old dudes.  Will have to pick some up and see if it does any good.  

I've heard good things about tumeric and its health benefits, too.  At this point, I'll try anything.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I use some Amino tabs that my wife orders for me and they do a good job of keeping me hydrated on the course.  I used to go to the bar afterwards and have a few beers, but pretty much stopped that after last season and have water with lemon instead.  

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I was interested in it too, but the amount of each ingredient didn't look high enough to be an effective dose, and water- at least about 1/2 your body weight in ounces would do wonders for 99% of people and their joints.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Water. Fruit. 

This energy stuff is serious business. Probably because we're seriously stupid. 

Glucosamine - No evidence of any effect.

Chondroitin - Do you have osteoarthritis? If not - why bother taking something that in some studies proves to have effect for these patients? Do you plan on getting osteoarthritis? Probably not.

Turmeric - Stop by and Indian restaurant after your round. Not before........ ;) Paying for digesting turmeric when you play golf? Seriously? There's no medical evidence of any effect.

Some also believe that glucosamine has effect on osteoarthritis. Two main ingredients. Both claim to help against osteoarthritis. Coincidence? 

Golfers = old people = joint problems. Pick some harmless ingredients from a list and start checking your bank account. 

Sceptical+dog+really_c5e900_4432252.jpg

Only water during my rounds. Sometimes a cold beer afterwards. Besides... at $3 a pop its expensive. Unless you're Jason Day.

Where do you find beer at $3 a pop??? WOW!!!! I want to play there!

In my bag

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.

Water. Fruit. 

Chondroitin - Do you have osteoarthritis? If not - why bother taking something that in some studies proves to have effect for these patients? Do you plan on getting osteoarthritis? Probably not.

Turmeric - Stop by and Indian restaurant after your round. Not before........ ;) Paying for digesting turmeric when you play golf? Seriously? There's no medical evidence of any effect.

Some also believe that glucosamine has effect on osteoarthritis. Two main ingredients. Both claim to help against osteoarthritis. Coincidence? 

Golfers = old people = joint problems. Pick some harmless ingredients from a list and start checking your bank account. 

So you really feel that this stuff is all bunk?

In my bag

When you get to be my age, it's one 7.5mg hydrocodone before the round and another on #9 for the second nine holes.  The first one gets a companion Swiss Kriss to counteract the constipation effect; don't take another one with the second pill! I always drink lots of water with it, but if the round is going poorly, I'll add whiskey or beer on #14.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I just drink plenty of Gatorade. Usually two a side. But when I'm uptight during a tournament, I replace them with a few hits of Jack Daniels. It really does calm the nerves pretty well.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Furu,

Some of the sports drinks are high doses of sugar and not a lot more. BioSteel is much, much different and is used by many star athletes in multiple sports. People that use it in golf is TW, Mahan, Spieth and Justin Rose that I know of. My friend owns (started) BioSteel and it is the real deal. Take a look at their site and see the nutrition information etc.

https://www.biosteel.com/en/

Drink water or Gatorade or Johnny Walker or whatever you like to drink. If you have problems focusing, go see a doctor

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 4 years later...
On 2/9/2016 at 8:14 PM, furu said:

Water. Fruit. 

I’ve been taking tumeric for about a year daily (sometimes I miss a day or so) really is noticeable on joints. My knees are noticeable if I don’t take it a little inflammation. 
if you do take it make sure it’s with food. You’ll taste it if you don’t lol.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

You guys have to rock some yoga and mobility work. Ibuprofen will rot your stomach lining. 

M5 Taylormade w/Hazrds Yellow (small batch)

Ping G410 Hybrid w/Evenflow protoype

Taylormade 4-PW P-750 w/C-Taper Lite 

Taylormade HiToe 50, 54, 60 w/project-x 

Scotty Squareback or Spyder X