skwieland

Swing Lube

Our Sponsors

I always felt that a coffee with two aspirin were my swing lube. Then I graduated to a six pack and  four aspirin (two front nine, two back). When I was at the PGA event last week in Orlando there was a guy selling... you got it, SWING OIL.

Tom was an awful nice guy. Swing Oil in three flavors, orange, Lemon Lime and Strawberry banana. He hands me a "cold one" of which I drink away. I try all the flavors over two days. Can't say that after being on concrete floors for 8 days the swing oil did anything for me.

Jason Day promotes the stuff... with out sponsorship!!!

This stuff contains Ginseng, Rhodiola Extract, Glucosomine, Chondroiton, Tumeric Extract... as well was water, frustose, dextrose and a few other things.

Anyone out here using this stuff????

BTW - I am told to freeze it and shake before drinking for a little slushy!

http://www.swingoil.com/

Thanks,

Stevebnner-packs.png

• Like 2

In my bag

Drivers: Grenade II, Standard flex!

FW Woods:  Cobra Fly-Z set 14.5* w/VLCT-Sp Stiff graphite shaft

Irons:  Taylor Made Speed Blades tweeked 1* w/graphite Matrix 55 gram  M shafts

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.
Putter:   SeeMore X2 custom

Balls: Snell

I use EW soft batch, and 2 ibuprofen, maybe an extra pill on the back nine if it's cold and my back is stiff.

• Like 1

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Think I'll stick with water and Gatorade. I'm already enough of a spaz without the energy drink stuff in my system lol

• Like 1

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Water and Gatorade, Doctor's orders on that. It replaces IBprofin and Scotch after a pot of coffee.

• Like 3

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Lemon cordial (Australian cool aid) for me.

• Like 1

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

Testing: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Only water during my rounds. Sometimes a cold beer afterwards. Besides... at $3 a pop its expensive. Unless you're Jason Day.

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I like the idea of glucosamine - especially for us old dudes.  Will have to pick some up and see if it does any good.  

I've heard good things about tumeric and its health benefits, too.  At this point, I'll try anything.

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I use some Amino tabs that my wife orders for me and they do a good job of keeping me hydrated on the course.  I used to go to the bar afterwards and have a few beers, but pretty much stopped that after last season and have water with lemon instead.  

• Like 1

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

I was interested in it too, but the amount of each ingredient didn't look high enough to be an effective dose, and water- at least about 1/2 your body weight in ounces would do wonders for 99% of people and their joints.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Rogue 9*, UST chrome 7F5T 

Fairway:     :taylormade-small: M5 3 wood, UST chrome 7F5T

Irons:        :titelist-small: TMB 3i &  :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     :titelist-small: Voke SM7 LTD Jet Black 

Putter:       :bettinardi-small: Queen Bee #9

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Water. Fruit. 

This energy stuff is serious business. Probably because we're seriously stupid. 

Glucosamine - No evidence of any effect.

Chondroitin - Do you have osteoarthritis? If not - why bother taking something that in some studies proves to have effect for these patients? Do you plan on getting osteoarthritis? Probably not.

Turmeric - Stop by and Indian restaurant after your round. Not before........ ;) Paying for digesting turmeric when you play golf? Seriously? There's no medical evidence of any effect.

Some also believe that glucosamine has effect on osteoarthritis. Two main ingredients. Both claim to help against osteoarthritis. Coincidence? 

Golfers = old people = joint problems. Pick some harmless ingredients from a list and start checking your bank account. 

Sceptical+dog+really_c5e900_4432252.jpg

• Like 4

Only water during my rounds. Sometimes a cold beer afterwards. Besides... at $3 a pop its expensive. Unless you're Jason Day.

Where do you find beer at $3 a pop??? WOW!!!! I want to play there!

In my bag

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.

Water. Fruit. 

Chondroitin - Do you have osteoarthritis? If not - why bother taking something that in some studies proves to have effect for these patients? Do you plan on getting osteoarthritis? Probably not.

Turmeric - Stop by and Indian restaurant after your round. Not before........ ;) Paying for digesting turmeric when you play golf? Seriously? There's no medical evidence of any effect.

Some also believe that glucosamine has effect on osteoarthritis. Two main ingredients. Both claim to help against osteoarthritis. Coincidence? 

Golfers = old people = joint problems. Pick some harmless ingredients from a list and start checking your bank account. 

So you really feel that this stuff is all bunk?

In my bag

When you get to be my age, it's one 7.5mg hydrocodone before the round and another on #9 for the second nine holes.  The first one gets a companion Swiss Kriss to counteract the constipation effect; don't take another one with the second pill! I always drink lots of water with it, but if the round is going poorly, I'll add whiskey or beer on #14.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I just drink plenty of Gatorade. Usually two a side. But when I'm uptight during a tournament, I replace them with a few hits of Jack Daniels. It really does calm the nerves pretty well.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Furu,

Some of the sports drinks are high doses of sugar and not a lot more. BioSteel is much, much different and is used by many star athletes in multiple sports. People that use it in golf is TW, Mahan, Spieth and Justin Rose that I know of. My friend owns (started) BioSteel and it is the real deal. Take a look at their site and see the nutrition information etc.

https://www.biosteel.com/en/

Drink water or Gatorade or Johnny Walker or whatever you like to drink. If you have problems focusing, go see a doctor

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

On 2/9/2016 at 8:14 PM, furu said:

Water. Fruit. 

I’ve been taking tumeric for about a year daily (sometimes I miss a day or so) really is noticeable on joints. My knees are noticeable if I don’t take it a little inflammation. 
if you do take it make sure it’s with food. You’ll taste it if you don’t lol.

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Make sure you check the health of your liver and kidneys if you regularly ingest any form of these supplements.