Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Tiger's Secret Child!

GolfSpy_X

"Elin busting the window out" laughing at that. Wonder if Tiger has managed to get that put in any re-marriage agreement :)

I don't care about his love child that doesn't exist, or his harem. I care about his golf swing, and more importantly, his putting stroke. With the Rors to Nike move evidently finalized, I'm betting Rors keeps his Scotty in the bag. Tiger's Scotty, IMO, brings back bad memories (like Elin busting the window out with it). He should go see Don and have him hand make another putter that fits his eye perfectly, has no bad memories attached, and get the ball rolling again. Yeah, he putts okay with the Method, but it's not pre-crash Tiger putting. When he was on top of the world, he was making everything, and he could will a putt in the hole. Now, his putting lacks confidence, IMO, and he hopes to get the 15-20 footers close and hope they go in. That needs to change. No #1 has ever been #1 with poor putting. That's what makes the difference out there on Tour. Not driving distance, not pulling off the daring shots, but rolling the rock.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a job for Maury.

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

• 1 year later...

Tiger WAS the best thing that happened to golf regardless of his antics off the course. Keep diggin for stories on him just proves how great he was as a golfer. I keep saying WAS though. For me personally I need Tiger to get that damn Fire in his belly and play competitive golf again. Even if no other Major slips on his resume I can tell stories to my son of the BEST GOLFER I EVER GOT TO WATCH.

Archived