TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tiger's Secret Child!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

A journalist who helped the golfer hide affairs says he knows someone who has full details of the girl - and DNA evidence.

Neal Boulton added: "There is a lot more to come out. Tiger will eventually admit to fathering a child."

Rumours about a love child have circulated since dad-of-two Tiger, 34, split from wife ELIN. Theresa Rogers reportedly gave birth to a girl in 2003 and demanded £2million for her silence.

The claims are in Channel 4's Tiger Woods: The Rise and Fall, on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3012556/TV-show-claims-Tiger-Woods-has-a-love-child.html#ixzz0qvpAZOhf

#TruthDigest

I guess now there going to try and ruin the US OPEN now with more useless garbage.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

She's the oldest of Tiger's conquests ... 49

theresa-rogers-290x300.jpg

Theresa-Rogers.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/x-7311-Cultural-Trends-Examiner~y2009m12d20-Tiger-Woods-also-enjoys-older-women--49yearold-Theresa-Rogers-says-her-baby-is-Tigers-video

Theresa Rogers is a 49-year-old woman who alleges her involvement with Tiger Woods. According to reports, Rogers was allegedly with Woods before and after his marriage to wife Elin. Her allegations also are that her 5-year-old daughter may be Woods.

RadarOnline had previously reported a source saying,

“I saw Theresa communicate with Tiger on a number of occasions—talking with him on the phone and exchanging text messages. But she never shared the text messages with everyone like these other women did.”

RadarOnline also reported about Rogers:

"Intriguingly, her affair with Tiger occurred both before and after he married Elin, making her the mistress with the most longevity. She also is apparently the oldest of Tiger's women, and is in her 40s."

Theresa Rogers, who at 47 or 49 (depending on what you read), was married at the time to fourth husband and clothing designer Wayne Rogers.

She told close friends that she hoped to have a baby with the golf champion and was actively trying to get pregnant without telling Tiger Woods.

Her hubby was cool with it because he couldn't get her pregnant.

Rogers did conceive and confided that she believed Woods was the father. However, she was also having a simultaneous affair with Serbian basketball player.

According to sources, the baby girl (pictured above), born between late 2003-early 2004, was never given a DNA test but looks to be Caucasian.

If these details of Theresa Rogers' relationship with Tiger Woods are even partially true, you can see why he'd want to keep her quiet.

There are reports that Tiger has a private investigator working feverishly on the case, digging into the background of Rogers and other women.

theresa-rogers-photo_415x273.jpg

Sure the baby looks just like TIGER! Spitting Image.... ( get it!) LOL

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

Does Tiger play golf?

lol. Not well at the moment, anyway.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

lol. Not well at the moment, anyway.

Yeah he really's not playing well two top 5's in majors this year. I guess if Tiger doesn't WIN .....he's not well!Hell Phil can miss the cut finish 45th and it's just swept under the rug. The guy has had what 10 tourney's to overtake Tiger and he just can't get it done. You have to laugh at some peoples logic of what's considered not playing well. How bout that guy who had a 3 shot LEAD ??? and then shot 82. eh em.That's not plying well... in fact that's chocking. Tiger has never done that, and he's been playing injured the last three seasons. Check Tigers stats for the US OPEN the only thing that he didn't do well was putt. JMO

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

I think that Tiger just seems a bit more mortal now. No player carries the level of expectation like Tiger. Phil is expected to choke here and there, while Tiger just kills.

He is not back to Tiger form yet, but damaged Tiger golf is still better than most pros on a good day.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Yeah he really's not playing well two top 5's in majors this year. I guess if Tiger doesn't WIN .....he's not well!Hell Phil can miss the cut finish 45th and it's just swept under the rug. The guy has had what 10 tourney's to overtake Tiger and he just can't get it done. You have to laugh at some peoples logic of what's considered not playing well. How bout that guy who had a 3 shot LEAD ??? and then shot 82. eh em.That's not plying well... in fact that's chocking. Tiger has never done that, and he's been playing injured the last three seasons. Check Tigers stats for the US OPEN the only thing that he didn't do well was putt. JMO

Tiger Woods was immortal until some little Korean named Y.E. Yang came along.

Dustin Johnson had a 3 shot lead and made a mistake or two and his caddy was nowhere to be found to calm his ass down.

Mickelson isn't a saint either. His wild cowboy shenanigans cost him more then they help him.

My point is: Everyone makes mistakes and has bad weeks. Fact of the matter is, Tiger Woods may possibly lose his #1 ranking at some point this year or next, depending on what plays out. But it is his own fault. He plays limited events, he plays unlimited women.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

I like the Pros, and respect them more, out there playing 90% of the events, working on their game and making a living. Not the guys who play only the ones that pay them the most to show up.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree with you. I root for the week in and week out guys for dealing with the tough schedule etc...

I like the Pros, and respect them more, out there playing 90% of the events, working on their game and making a living. Not the guys who play only the ones that pay them the most to show up.

You would think this would end at some point. He screwed up and has paid for it.....let him move on.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

• 8 months later...

"Some day I am going to be like tiger woods. He is such an example of what a man should be. Great husband, father, and he has great self control."

-said no one ever, at least in the past two years

It seems that every week you hear about some person that was someone's idol, hero, or role model that just self destructs and its such a shame.

In my Adams Hercules cart bag...
    DriverPing I15 9.5* TFC stiff
    Hook MachineTaylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 18*
    3 HybridAdams ProA12 20* stiff matrix Ozik Altus
    IronsCleveland CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Birdie-MakerMizuno JPX 50*-10*
    Piece of CrapOrlimar 56*
    On the wayCleveland 588 forged 62*-10*
    Mid-Round FuelSnickers bars

If it is true, honestly, it wouldnt be all that surprising. When you mess around with various women, youre bound to slip one past the goalie eventually, especially if you are messing around with some crazy chick who wants to get knocked up by a golf champion.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I didn't get why this would be newsworthy until I saw that it was a two year old resurrected thread. Oh well I never really cared about any of it except that it affected his golf. It's not like he's bad now but he's not the pre-crash Tiger - I'd be shocked if he ever got there again - It's about the putter IMO - always was - always will be in his case.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

classy broad... "is one boyfriend enough" lol

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that! lol :lol:

He is not back to Tiger form yet, but damaged Tiger golf is still better than most pros on a good day.

I've said it before he needs to get his swagger back, and unfortunately that means he needs to go back to drugs and nasty lookin strippers = awesome performance on the course. But hey when you have that much money who cares if you're number one in the world again right? :blink:

His role modeling just keeps getting worse.

Didn't he open up Tiger Woods Learning Center? That's role modelish isn't it? :)

That baby would have darker skinif she was his. She is the dughter of the Serbian basketball player.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

I don't care about his love child that doesn't exist, or his harem. I care about his golf swing, and more importantly, his putting stroke. With the Rors to Nike move evidently finalized, I'm betting Rors keeps his Scotty in the bag. Tiger's Scotty, IMO, brings back bad memories (like Elin busting the window out with it). He should go see Don and have him hand make another putter that fits his eye perfectly, has no bad memories attached, and get the ball rolling again. Yeah, he putts okay with the Method, but it's not pre-crash Tiger putting. When he was on top of the world, he was making everything, and he could will a putt in the hole. Now, his putting lacks confidence, IMO, and he hopes to get the 15-20 footers close and hope they go in. That needs to change. No #1 has ever been #1 with poor putting. That's what makes the difference out there on Tour. Not driving distance, not pulling off the daring shots, but rolling the rock.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a firm believer that if Tiger could rebuild his harem and get his swagger back his golf game will follow. I could give a rats ass about his personal life, all I care about is seeing him dominate the world of golf again.

That's what I'm talking about. His agent should have strippers waiting in his hotel room if it means we get to see some more majors won!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I don't care about his love child that doesn't exist, or his harem. I care about his golf swing, and more importantly, his putting stroke. With the Rors to Nike move evidently finalized, I'm betting Rors keeps his Scotty in the bag. Tiger's Scotty, IMO, brings back bad memories (like Elin busting the window out with it). He should go see Don and have him hand make another putter that fits his eye perfectly, has no bad memories attached, and get the ball rolling again. Yeah, he putts okay with the Method, but it's not pre-crash Tiger putting. When he was on top of the world, he was making everything, and he could will a putt in the hole. Now, his putting lacks confidence, IMO, and he hopes to get the 15-20 footers close and hope they go in. That needs to change. No #1 has ever been #1 with poor putting. That's what makes the difference out there on Tour. Not driving distance, not pulling off the daring shots, but rolling the rock.

As much as it pains me I have to agree with everything Rookie is saying here. At the top of the heap it is about the putter - Look at the stats, the last few years Tiger was a long game mess and it didn't matter because he was a short game and putting genius - up until right before his fall he was a putting genius - something happened that caused him to loose his stroke - Rookie knows that I've compared it to Snead, Palmer and Watson - I see Tiger's career as greater than but similar to theirs - Snead was such a great balls striker that he could win some without the putter or perhaps he was buoyied by Nelson's early retirement and Hogan's broken down body and so his putting woes didn't kill him quite so much - Palmer and Watson were done in their mid-30's because they stopped making or more accurately started missing putts at key times. That's Tiger - it's not like he's an aweful putter it's just that he's not the putter he was when he reigned supreme - he's actually a better ball striker right now than he was the last two years of his reign.

I don't think he will ever get that back - Snead didn't, Palmer didn't and Watson didn't - I'd way rather talk about Tiger the golfer than this other stuff - it is what it is - others have done worse - others have done better and that's just in my congregation.

So he's flawed who isn't?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

As much as it pains me I have to agree with everything Rookie is saying here. At the top of the heap it is about the putter - Look at the stats, the last few years Tiger was a long game mess and it didn't matter because he was a short game and putting genius - up until right before his fall he was a putting genius - something happened that caused him to loose his stroke - Rookie knows that I've compared it to Snead, Palmer and Watson - I see Tiger's career as greater than but similar to theirs - Snead was such a great balls striker that he could win some without the putter or perhaps he was buoyied by Nelson's early retirement and Hogan's broken down body and so his putting woes didn't kill him quite so much - Palmer and Watson were done in their mid-30's because they stopped making or more accurately started missing putts at key times. That's Tiger - it's not like he's an aweful putter it's just that he's not the putter he was when he reigned supreme - he's actually a better ball striker right now than he was the last two years of his reign.

I don't think he will ever get that back - Snead didn't, Palmer didn't and Watson didn't - I'd way rather talk about Tiger the golfer than this other stuff - it is what it is - others have done worse - others have done better and that's just in my congregation.

So he's flawed who isn't?

Snead continued to be a great ball striker well into his white haired days. It was the putter that ended his winning days when he developed the yips and began his odyssey of putting techniques and putters looking for a solution. There is no recovering from a missed putt. I think it's what ends so many careers.

Shambles

Archived