Tiger's Secret Child!

Our Sponsors

If it is true, honestly, it wouldnt be all that surprising. When you mess around with various women, youre bound to slip one past the goalie eventually, especially if you are messing around with some crazy chick who wants to get knocked up by a golf champion.

Whats in my Top-Flite Gamer 2019 cart bag?:

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* and Top-Flite Gamer 2020 18*

Irons: Pinemeadow ZR 3.0 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Tommy Armour VCG 56*

Putter: Wilson Augusta

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

• SPY VIP

I'm a firm believer that if Tiger could rebuild his harem and get his swagger back his golf game will follow. I could give a rats ass about his personal life, all I care about is seeing him dominate the world of golf again.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

I didn't get why this would be newsworthy until I saw that it was a two year old resurrected thread. Oh well I never really cared about any of it except that it affected his golf. It's not like he's bad now but he's not the pre-crash Tiger - I'd be shocked if he ever got there again - It's about the putter IMO - always was - always will be in his case.

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

classy broad... "is one boyfriend enough" lol

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that! lol :lol:

He is not back to Tiger form yet, but damaged Tiger golf is still better than most pros on a good day.

I've said it before he needs to get his swagger back, and unfortunately that means he needs to go back to drugs and nasty lookin strippers = awesome performance on the course. But hey when you have that much money who cares if you're number one in the world again right? :blink:

His role modeling just keeps getting worse.

Didn't he open up Tiger Woods Learning Center? That's role modelish isn't it? :)

That baby would have darker skinif she was his. She is the dughter of the Serbian basketball player.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

I don't care about his love child that doesn't exist, or his harem. I care about his golf swing, and more importantly, his putting stroke. With the Rors to Nike move evidently finalized, I'm betting Rors keeps his Scotty in the bag. Tiger's Scotty, IMO, brings back bad memories (like Elin busting the window out with it). He should go see Don and have him hand make another putter that fits his eye perfectly, has no bad memories attached, and get the ball rolling again. Yeah, he putts okay with the Method, but it's not pre-crash Tiger putting. When he was on top of the world, he was making everything, and he could will a putt in the hole. Now, his putting lacks confidence, IMO, and he hopes to get the 15-20 footers close and hope they go in. That needs to change. No #1 has ever been #1 with poor putting. That's what makes the difference out there on Tour. Not driving distance, not pulling off the daring shots, but rolling the rock.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a firm believer that if Tiger could rebuild his harem and get his swagger back his golf game will follow. I could give a rats ass about his personal life, all I care about is seeing him dominate the world of golf again.

That's what I'm talking about. His agent should have strippers waiting in his hotel room if it means we get to see some more majors won!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I don't care about his love child that doesn't exist, or his harem. I care about his golf swing, and more importantly, his putting stroke. With the Rors to Nike move evidently finalized, I'm betting Rors keeps his Scotty in the bag. Tiger's Scotty, IMO, brings back bad memories (like Elin busting the window out with it). He should go see Don and have him hand make another putter that fits his eye perfectly, has no bad memories attached, and get the ball rolling again. Yeah, he putts okay with the Method, but it's not pre-crash Tiger putting. When he was on top of the world, he was making everything, and he could will a putt in the hole. Now, his putting lacks confidence, IMO, and he hopes to get the 15-20 footers close and hope they go in. That needs to change. No #1 has ever been #1 with poor putting. That's what makes the difference out there on Tour. Not driving distance, not pulling off the daring shots, but rolling the rock.

As much as it pains me I have to agree with everything Rookie is saying here. At the top of the heap it is about the putter - Look at the stats, the last few years Tiger was a long game mess and it didn't matter because he was a short game and putting genius - up until right before his fall he was a putting genius - something happened that caused him to loose his stroke - Rookie knows that I've compared it to Snead, Palmer and Watson - I see Tiger's career as greater than but similar to theirs - Snead was such a great balls striker that he could win some without the putter or perhaps he was buoyied by Nelson's early retirement and Hogan's broken down body and so his putting woes didn't kill him quite so much - Palmer and Watson were done in their mid-30's because they stopped making or more accurately started missing putts at key times. That's Tiger - it's not like he's an aweful putter it's just that he's not the putter he was when he reigned supreme - he's actually a better ball striker right now than he was the last two years of his reign.

I don't think he will ever get that back - Snead didn't, Palmer didn't and Watson didn't - I'd way rather talk about Tiger the golfer than this other stuff - it is what it is - others have done worse - others have done better and that's just in my congregation.

So he's flawed who isn't?

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

As much as it pains me I have to agree with everything Rookie is saying here. At the top of the heap it is about the putter - Look at the stats, the last few years Tiger was a long game mess and it didn't matter because he was a short game and putting genius - up until right before his fall he was a putting genius - something happened that caused him to loose his stroke - Rookie knows that I've compared it to Snead, Palmer and Watson - I see Tiger's career as greater than but similar to theirs - Snead was such a great balls striker that he could win some without the putter or perhaps he was buoyied by Nelson's early retirement and Hogan's broken down body and so his putting woes didn't kill him quite so much - Palmer and Watson were done in their mid-30's because they stopped making or more accurately started missing putts at key times. That's Tiger - it's not like he's an aweful putter it's just that he's not the putter he was when he reigned supreme - he's actually a better ball striker right now than he was the last two years of his reign.

I don't think he will ever get that back - Snead didn't, Palmer didn't and Watson didn't - I'd way rather talk about Tiger the golfer than this other stuff - it is what it is - others have done worse - others have done better and that's just in my congregation.

So he's flawed who isn't?

Snead continued to be a great ball striker well into his white haired days. It was the putter that ended his winning days when he developed the yips and began his odyssey of putting techniques and putters looking for a solution. There is no recovering from a missed putt. I think it's what ends so many careers.

Shambles

• 2 months later...

"Elin busting the window out" laughing at that. Wonder if Tiger has managed to get that put in any re-marriage agreement :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a job for Maury.

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

• 1 year later...

Tiger WAS the best thing that happened to golf regardless of his antics off the course. Keep diggin for stories on him just proves how great he was as a golfer. I keep saying WAS though. For me personally I need Tiger to get that damn Fire in his belly and play competitive golf again. Even if no other Major slips on his resume I can tell stories to my son of the BEST GOLFER I EVER GOT TO WATCH.