• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    cobraglos

• By jaymikem
      I have a set of JPX 919 hot metal pro irons, 4 - GW, kbs c taper light stiff shafts, that have been played for about 15 rounds and hit for 5 range sessions. Still pretty much look new (will post pictures later), but looking to potentially trade for a set of black cobra forged tec irons in similar shape, or a set of 919 forged. The clubs are fine, but the added distance I get compared to my old clubs is a little more than I need. 
      All standards for length, lie, etc. If in the metro Detroit area, would be willing to meet up to make the trade to save on shipping. 
      GONE AND CAN BE LOCKED DOWN!
    • By NickB
      Driver - Ping G w/ProjectX Even Flow Blue Stiff
      3w - Mizuno ST180 set at 17 deg Tensei White Stiff
      3H - Taylormade Rescue 19 deg Stock stiff shaft
      4-GW - Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal (2 deg up and 1/2” long) Nippon Modus 120 Stiff
      SW - Cleveland TA 588 56 Deg 
      LW - Cleveland RTX3 60 deg 
      Putter - Ping Scottsdale Y-Worry
      Ball - Srixon ZStar

• By Mcdonaldpe
      Hi folks,
      I’ve been told several times by pros that OEMs offer a refinishing process for their clubs. I’m looking at getting my MP4s refinished at the end of the season but can’t seem to find a contact for Mizuno in Ireland that knows about this (or is willing to tell me over a sale), does anyone have any advice or alternative options to this. I don’t want to change clubs as I really enjoy playing these but they are starting to wear.
      Thanks in advance
      Richard
    • By GregT
      Hi all,
      Mixed bag of goodies coming at you from Canada!
      Driver:  Cobra Biocell (set at 12º)
      Cobra Baffler Hybrid - 18º
      Mizuno MP-18SC irons (3-PW)
      Cobra Tour Trusty Wedges (52º and 58º)
      Odyssey White Hot Pro CS7 putter
      TaylorMade TP5x ball
      Still got room for one more club - demoing 3/4 woods at the moment, but I also tend to switch my wedge configuration to a 50/54/58 from my current 52/58 ... depends on the course.

Cheers to a new season! 😄
    • By Mitchdpg
      For sale: 
      Mizuno 919 Forged 4-PW in Mint/Excellent Condition (played 5 rounds with them)
      Lofts:
      Custom ordered 1 degree weak of Mizuno Standard (ex: 6 iron 29 degrees, 7 iron 33 degrees, 8 iron 37 degrees, 9 iron 42 degrees, PW custom 46 degrees)
      Lie: 2 degrees flat 
      Shaft:
      DG X100 (not tipped, 1/4" short of Mizuno Standard)
      Condition: 
      Like new, used for 5 18 hole rounds last fall
      Price:
      Bought brand new with original box and spec sheet last fall for $1150.00.  
      Selling Price $799.99+ shipping via PayPal or Venmo (note: email me at mitchdpg@gmail.com if interested)

Mizuno: 
      With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged iron golf club is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!