6.  Louis Ooisthuizen -3

7.  Bill Haas -2

7.  Webb Simpson -2

Round by round leader

Round 1 - JB Holmes 62

Round 2 - Adam Scott 68

Round 3 - Bill Haas 65

Round 4 - Marcel Siem 67

Who's the Blue Monster gonna eat this year?

I needed to make something happen make up ground on the fantasy golf this week so believe it or not I went with Scott Piercy as a starter.

Of course you believe when I say the pressure got too great for me and and I swapped Schwartzl for him early this morning. Piercy started out 4 of 5 birdies.

It was my belief that Piercy would be the leader today and then move down. And Rory would be the leader tomorrow, and Spieth would ultimate end his WGC drought.

I no longer have Piercy or Spieth even on the bench or even Day. Yeah, I seem to second guess myself out of huge points every week.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

This looks to be a good tourney to watch this weekend. Lots of big names near the top after one round. I was reading somewhere about putting earlier this week, and it said that tour players average between 26-30 putts per round, and that if they have more than that at a tourney they won't contend, Jordan had 26, Day had 30, and Rory had 33 putts today, this new change for Rory may work out in there long run, but with stats like 33 putts he isn't going to contend this week. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, can Phil continue to play well enough to stay toward the top of the leaderboard, or will Jordan or Day or Rory put together some excellent weekend golf to overtake the lead. I like when the top players are there and don't shoot themselves out of it on the first day.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Did you see the putts that Jason Dufner made today?  Wow!!  Must have been nearly 200 feet of putts.  Likely tomorrow he won't be able to sniff the hole.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived