Our Sponsors

I will defer to others on the grips but do want to say welcome and ask, what part of Indiana? I went to seminary in Fort Wayne and my firs church was in Wolcottville.

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Welcome Jsmith from the great Pacific Nothwest!!  Glad you joined up.  Weather is getting pretty nice here with temps in mid-60's.  Hope it's headed your way.

I had Winn grips many years ago followed by Golf Pride NDMC.  I liked both but they wore out pretty fast for me.  I switched to the Pure grips about 2 years ago, and I will not play anything else.  They last a lot longer and easy to put on/take off with an air compressor.  Highly recommended.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Thanks Kenny B,

Our weathers been a bit in between lately, we had mid 60's for a day and then 2 inches of snow 2 days later. Ready for it to get warm and stay.

I will check out the pure grips, thanks for the tip.

Sent from my LG-E980 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks Kenny B,

Our weathers been a bit in between lately, we had mid 60's for a day and then 2 inches of snow 2 days later. Ready for it to get warm and stay.

I will check out the pure grips, thanks for the tip.

Check Grips4less.com.  They have most all brands and prices are decent with specials occasionally.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome Jsmith. Thanks for joining us! Jump on in and have some fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome Jsmith. Thanks for joining us! Jump on in and have some fun!!

Thanks, been great so far, wish I had joined sooner.

Check Grips4less.com. They have most all brands and prices are decent with specials occasionally.

Hey Kenny B,

Looking at the pure grip midsize DTX.

Have you tried them?

I have both the regular size and the midsize DTX. I have the regular for irons and midsize for woods. I will probably go all midsize as my hands are a little arthritic. No slippage on either and I don't wear a glove.

I have both the regular size and the midsize DTX. I have the regular for irons and midsize for woods. I will probably go all midsize as my hands are a little arthritic. No slippage on either and I don't wear a glove.

Yeah I was thinking all midsize, suffer with a bit of the arthritis myself, probably the 30 years of working with my hands. I am hitting Callaway irons, PW to 4, with burner hybrids 3,4,5.

And a Big Birtha driver, thinking about doing the whole set. Your the first feedback I have received that has actually used the grips I have been considering.

I think you'll like them. I had all reg DTX when they came out with the midsize, so I bought them. The regs were still good so I took the off the woods and put on the mids. It's easy if you have a compressor and the tool. No more tape for me!

I think you'll like them. I had all reg DTX when they came out with the midsize, so I bought them. The regs were still good so I took the off the woods and put on the mids. It's easy if you have a compressor and the tool. No more tape for me!

Been hesitating for quite a while, going to pull the trigger and give them a shot,

and got a great price at Grips4less.

Thanks so much.

• Like 1

Glad to have another Hoosier on board.....Fort Wayne here

I'm 6'3", have pretty large hands (can palm a BBall) and LOVE oversized grips, specifically Winn Dri-Tac Wraps

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

Welcome! Not too familiar with Winn grips aside from putters. They are the softest but I know they wear fast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Rogue 9*, UST chrome 7F5T 

Fairway:     :taylormade-small: M5 3 wood, UST chrome 7F5T

Irons:        :titelist-small: TMB 3i &  :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     :titelist-small: Voke SM7 LTD Jet Black 

Putter:       :bettinardi-small: Queen Bee #9

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV